BIGHIT

On 12/25/2022 at 3:29 PM, Mrs.Park.Jimin said:

Is it part of the BIGHIT agreement that BTS members are forced to say that they are *single (If even if someone bts were *dating) quora Q&A In comment someone claimed that

No? They might have had a no dating clause in their first contract (I believe it's relatively common and I'm pretty sure JYP groups have that, though I don't think there's been any hints or indications that this was something BTS had in theirs) but at this point BTS have way too much power as artists to be restricted from saying if they're dating or not. Also remember the condom picture? Lol. BigHit straight up said "yes, that's a condom in the background." I don't think they care about restricting their artists from dating. Personally, I think if any of the members are dating, they just prefer to keep it private since so much of their life is already publicized.

P.S. - Quora's kind of a horrible place for accurate information lol

The same is reddit all so  horrible place for accurate information.. If the questioner asks something about Jimin Personal life Or something like that BTS So the answer is WFT!!!  OR NON Fucking business!!! Or somehow viciously, Why people can't answer the nicest.. Not everyone knows half of the bts e.g. me Those who  have followed bts from the beginning bts they know 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 2:15 AM, Mrs.Park.Jimin said:

The same is reddit all so  horrible place for accurate information.. If the questioner asks something about Jimin Personal life Or something like that BTS So the answer is WFT!!!  OR NON Fucking business!!! Or somehow viciously, Why people can't answer the nicest.. Not everyone knows half of the bts e.g. me Those who  have followed bts from the beginning bts they know 

I ask the Finnish BTS FINLAND about this QUORA Q&A  and The answer was very clear"I would stay off Quora. Terribly pointless gossip is circulating there as facts and the gang is really aggressive."

• 2 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 10:38 AM, donut_1413 said:

But one time jin from bts was making a video about how they have to write love songs but the bighit company forbids them from having a girlfriend or getting married.

If they know they are not allowed to marry or even date then why did they sign the contract. They can change agencies or are there currently tough criteria in all agencies

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 7:23 PM, Mrs.Park.Jimin said:

If they know they are not allowed to marry or even date then why did they sign the contract. They can change agencies or are there currently tough criteria in all agencies

They are supposed to know it in fact my friend was a k-pop trainee and she said that she isn't allowed to date anyone to focus on practice 

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2023 at 10:38 AM, donut_1413 said:

But one time jin from bts was making a video about how they have to write love songs but the bighit company forbids them from having a girlfriend or getting married.

How do you know they are not allowed to have a girlfriend or get married. Some Claims that is not TRUE 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 10:37 PM, Mrs.Park.Jimin said:

How do you know they are not allowed to have a girlfriend or get married. Some Claims that is not TRUE 

Some do claim that it's not true, but they aren't allowed to get engaged before turning 30

• 8 months later...
[url=https://cyberspace2040s.com//]50% off Sale! CyberSpace 2040's, Gravity Blanket Hand-Woven, Lazy Sofa Bean Bag Chair, New Atmosphere Smart Galaxy Star Projector, New Upgrade Portable Electric Coffee Grinder, Pet Dog Winter Clothes, Pet Nail Clippers LED[/url]