seoks-j

news
[170111] BTS FEBRUARY COMEBACK

32 posts in this topic

[Article] 170111 BTS to comeback in February… “A new album to extend the second full album”

BTS have been working on a continuation of WINGS album version.They are planning short term promotions and activities.

No other information has been released about the album

More info here and here

ARMY prepare yourselves. Save your Money. Let's support our boys once again.

AKR20170111047100005_01_i_99_20170111093220.jpg

[http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008950301]

[Eng Trans now available]

BigHit’s Response: 

Bangtan are currently preparing a new album and >planning< a February comeback, but nothing is certain yet. They haven’t decided how the album is going to look/how the new songs will be put together and they haven’t decided a comeback date yet.

"To add onto February being three weeks away - I want to draw attention back to the very fact that February is so close, and that they have not even decided 100% whether or not this will be an entirely new album, or a repackage. 

Three weeks, or even four weeks maximum, from comeback, if it is prior to the tour. They cannot decide the album design, shoot, manufacture and package the hundreds of thousands of albums in less than three weeks unless they already have components taken care of. What is possible is that they already have they theme cemented from Bang PD님 when WINGS was in production and more than likely already filmed the MV prior to this announcement. 

This only cements how long they have been planning this. Please keep in mind, while yes, our wallets (most definitely mine) are crying, and we are worried for the members, this is what they love to do. They would release albums every month if they could do so and still keep to the quality they adhere themselves to. Just take a moment to remember and appreciate the efforts Bangtan, their producing teams, the designers, Bang PD님, and of course all of you go through with each album, each promotion and each tour. This is a wonderful, beautiful team of people that come together time and time again. 

We have three weeks to prepare ourselves. Fire was an insane promotion period right before their Epilogue concert and tour, and it looks like we are in for it again."

-armyupdates

What are your thoughts? Is it too soon? 

Credit Credit

tumblr_inline_o9syo2uLZi1tda599_500.gif

11cbc8b0b54bd6d630b93a813ca735be.gif

tumblr_inline_nnw18aYeV31r30sk6_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nbc3jpOi3L1s6uwrt.gif

tumblr_inline_np5gmdYUcM1rusw4y_500.gif

1. They have concerts coming up… aren’t they really overworking?… I miss them but I can wait so please don’t overwork ㅠㅠㅠ please ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +556 -63

2. kyaa ㅜㅜㅜ do we finally get to see You never walk alone?? +551 -69

3. amazing. Our BTS!! I hope you will prepare for it without exhausting yourselves♡ I’ll be looking forward. Your health should come first! +425 -52

4. yeah~ are we finally getting the “S”?? Do I need to preorder… +390 -55

5. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah what do I do I’m so happy ah I love BTS I love you seriously ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +372 -52

6. I’m really happy to see them again but please don’t overwork. Always be healthy! BTS, you got to be healthy always! +84 -4

7. they’re going to sweep the charts againㅋㅋㅋ +104 -12

8. I’m happy to see them but ㅜㅜㅜ aren’t you guys overworking..? You went on overseas concert after FIRE and you still haven’t finished “WINGS” concerts too 8ㅅ8 They’ll be heading to other countries after Gocheok concert in Feb… I hope they’ll rest for at least 1~2 months ㅜㅜㅜ please don’t get hurt too ㅜㅠㅠ I’ll be supportingㅜㅜ♡ +97 -10

9. BTS who I trust listening to!! You guys are coming back so soon ㅠㅠㅠ it looks like the members have an extra body ㅠㅠㅠㅠ awesome!! I’ll be looking forward! +90 -10

10. All BTS members are so charming +65 -2

Credit for eng trans

Edited by seoks-j
ENG TRANS NOW AVAILABLE

Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

:armyryan:4cbd27c2abdfddf6228f67f7098b67b7.gif:armyryan:

I don't care. I'll take anything BTS throws at me. I am easy that way.  KFYDOOh.gif

afdfdsf.png

:armybomb::armybomb::armybomb::armybomb::armybomb:

S version is coming, I'm not ready!!!! I really really want to know what concept they will go now, not in million years I would've thought they would have a sexy concept and BST came, already anticipating :armyryan:

Edited by Agust D

I'm already stressed :jin6:

:armyryan::armyryan:

Its kind of soon, but I'm ready for anything they throw at me! I'll gladly put my wallet on the line for more BTS. My wallet is going to be so sad though after preording the epilogue dvd and then this ahaha oh well. 

BIGHIT I'M READY!!!!! 

:armyryan:

PeLbnuF.gif PeLbnuF.gif PeLbnuF.gif PeLbnuF.gifPeLbnuF.gif 

NEW MUSIC!!!!!!  aaaaaaaaaa

C12jjqoUkAA6lQX.jpgC12jjq-VQAAICxv.jpg

source

and I'm kinda??? The WINGS tour starts on 2/18 and lasts through April, that's a long time to be on tour and it's extremely physically and mentally taxing. They should have been resting this month in preparation, but if they're coming back (and with a new album no less), that means they've been learning and practicing new choreo, shooting MVs, photoshoots, practicing the songs, etc. since who knows when.. so basically they've gotten no rest at all... :/

Idk how to feel about this. I'm honestly low-key angry like they've been firing on all cylinders since mid-2015 with 2016 being the worst, and now a comeback coming, what, a week before a world tour? Isn't that too much? Of course I'm excited for the new music and everything, but I'm more concerned for their health and wellbeing. I'm just... I'm stressed over this. It was obvious something was coming but I didn't figure it would be a full-blown comeback before the tour. I hope it's just a one week thing to give K/global ARMY something before they're gone for 2 months but even so... 

What do you guys think of this? Am I the only one worried over this? Everyone on social media seems thrilled.. :v9:

Update:

The upcoming album is going to be an extension of WINGS, so essentially we're getting the much-rumored "S-version". The promotional period will likely be short, but even so I'm still pressed. They better go on like one show to promote on February 1st and then hibernate until the tour starts ¬¬

source

Edited by Sucraligious
Update

2017-01-10.png

Edited by seoks-j

Current Schedule:

Jan 14: The 31st Golden Disc Awards [Broadcast]

Feb 18:  2017 BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR In Seoul-KR

Feb 19: 2017 BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR In Seoul-KR

March 12: 2017 BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR In Santiago-Chile

(btsdiary)

Like in the past, they might release the MV and/or perform the title song first at the Korean concert

OR the Korean concert will be the end of the promotion period.

Edited by first love

Is it too early for predictions and theories???

I mean they had solo songs on the wing album versions, this new album will most likely be a mini album right, and they had those pairing photos. So might we see subunit songs?

I honestly pray that they get to properly rest. They're so hardworking and talented, I hope they don't overwork themselves and the passion for music burns away for not properly resting... If the comeback happens I hope they don't do that BS they did with WINGS(4 versions) bc I couldn't buy them all and I couldn't buy one...

:armyryan:

I mean, I was already 70% expecting a February comeback, but having it kinda confirmed makes me worry a bit? I do hope they aren't overworking themselves. As much as I have no qualms about seeing them again (new era!!), their health comes first after all. I also hope it isn't rushed in any way- they've been hinting at it for a while now, and it's only a few weeks away. I'd hate to see a prioritization of quantity vs. quality all of a sudden, but I have faith that they know best of all what they're doing.

Wishing them well during their preparations, hopefully everything goes smoothly (and none of the members get sick again during promotions ;~;)!

1 hour ago, seoks-j said:

Is it too early for predictions and theories???

I mean they had solo songs on the wing album versions, this new album will most likely be a mini album right, and they had those pairing photos. So might we see subunit songs?

It's never to early. I was making predictions the day Wings was release :suga4:

If it's a mini then maybe subunits...but with a repack I'm not sure. I don't know the full criteria of a "repack"...but I think you have to have some, if not all the songs from the last album. That's alot of songs....

@NamjoonsFashionSense @KookieMochi

I agree with what  some said on another forum, BTS is not overworked, they work hard. They have plenty of rest time in between their schedules.

This is essentially their careers, and like other working class citizens they have to work to make a living. Most people only get the weekends off.

Yes during Run era they were overworked, which is why Bighit made changes. I personally believe BH learned from their mistakes and are way better at managing now.

EDIT: BTS schedule (btsdiary)

Edited by satoori

people are too dramatic about how much they work. it really shouldn't be overly taxing (not like 2015 year end) 

and i'm excited but i hope it's not super pricey like YF 

I wish that they comeback at possibly february 20 (that's the time i want them to comeback) it means more preparation, time and rest. They only had short promo (hopefully one week only) so i'm hoping for the best. 

I'm ready, excited for the comeback >~<

"it hasn't yet to be confirmed, if they will promote on music shows."