Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

PJ0qCqT.png

Post any technical issues you have here and we will attempt to resolve them. These issues include things like permissions problems (can't post in a section), error pages, sig problems, etc. For more general questions and problems post in the Inquires thread. 

Here are the Techs. 

Stepkdramafan226

Beyond the Scene footage of us.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Some Helpful tips

3290f397fbc89663840ed4b99c422e8d.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: My browser won't load up Bangtanbase? 

A: Clear your cache and cookies.

Spoiler

- Google Chrome (Windows, MAC, IOS, ANDRIOD)

- Firefox (Windows, Maybe MAC)

- Safari (MAC)

- Internet Explorer (Windows)

Spoiler

Click the Settings icon at the top left ( It should look similar to this 55ced2513024095c8566499729a4d3cc.png) then select Internet Options after that you should see this 

5b32274777dbaf2e27c049959fd62d33.png

Select Delete... then leave the settings as you see it below. Check the ones I checked only 

c407aa1fcdc5716d14167d4f8d5dea6b.png

Then Select Delete

https://apps.centenary.edu/itfaq/0000149

these are the only relevant browsers :sipstea:

Note: Make sure you close out of your entire browser after you perform this!!

If you do this for one browser and it does not work then try another browser. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: How do I change the theme and look of the site

A: Scroll down to the bottom of your page, look for where it says "theme" then choose the one you want. 

Q: The mobile is not showing the menu to click. 

A: Make sure to scroll to the end. AKA Swipe right and left to the end

Q: I have so much feedback to give about the forum, where do I post it?

A: Here you go [x]. Please be polite and patient, The site is still new and we are doing our best to improve the site. 

Q: Can I PM a Tech?

A: Sure, we don't bite hard :nolines:

Stepkdramafan226 [x] 

Q: Why are your dividing lines not equal

A: I tried to Okay!!

Image result for baby crying gif

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also be sure to check announcements forum to see if there are any updates going on with the site :)

Note: If possible please take a screenshot so that It can help us visualize exactly what could be happening so that we can help you. Thank you 

2 hours ago, BangtanL0v3 said:

none so far.. im just trying to put a sig but idk how to resize.. mess at me.. :/

ps: thanks for your hardwork!!! yaaay!

tumblr_oh4u9lrsKv1v2rf8io7_r1_250.gif

there should be websites that will re-size for you. I've used Luna Pic before, but there's other sites available if you just search "image re-size." If nothing works for you, you can PM me and I'll try to re-size it for you. ^_^

1 hour ago, CookieMaster said:

How do I make it so that it gives me a notification if someone replies to my thread (not an email)

thanks for everything!

When you post a thread and a comment in a thread there should be a "Notify me of replies" button. Toggle that so it turns green and you'll get a notification for replies!

1 hour ago, CookieMaster said:

Also it wont let me use imgur links in my sig even though the size is fine, says "unable to retrieve image dimensions"

Ok, I just tested using an imgur link and it worked. You're using the "insert other media" button to insert the link, right? Can you send me the links you're trying to upload so I can see if there's anything wrong with them. 

is there a way to preview a post before submitting it? i'm actually terrible at submitting image and video embeds and stuff so i'd like a preview option to make sure i don't just post a bunch of code haha 

1 minute ago, silbunny said:

is there a way to preview a post before submitting it? i'm actually terrible at submitting image and video embeds and stuff so i'd like a preview option to make sure i don't just post a bunch of code haha 

There doesn't appear to be one, but I'll look around to see if there's a plugin for it out there somewhere. But also, if you post links to videos or images they should automatically embed. No code input needed!

47 minutes ago, jin said:

Ok, I just tested using an imgur link and it worked. You're using the "insert other media" button to insert the link, right? Can you send me the links you're trying to upload so I can see if there's anything wrong with them. 

these, it works fine in normal post but not for sig, i checked the size of the gifs and its fine

stusKGh.giff2vBHAH.gif

25 minutes ago, CookieMaster said:

these, it works fine in normal post but not for sig, i checked the size of the gifs and its fine

stusKGh.giff2vBHAH.gif

Ok, I don't know why it wouldn't upload for you but I went ahead and just put the sig in manually. Let me know if there's any other issues with it that come up.

Just now, satoori said:

tbh someone should just create a "main thread" in the general discussion area...

agree! tbh i'm feeling a bit lost atm with so many subforums. a main ot7 thread would be nice, and the important info would be all in one place.

10 minutes ago, jin said:

Ok, I don't know why it wouldn't upload for you but I went ahead and just put the sig in manually. Let me know if there's any of issues with it that come up.

lol, thanks!

I'm trying to edit the OP of the "BTS on the News" thread but I don't see an "edit" button to do so. Are you not able to edit the OPs of threads?

5 minutes ago, Hexenbiest said:

I want to post another artists cover of Blood Sweat Tears

Should I post it under the performance? Even though it sais BTS performances?

hmm I could be wrong, but you might could post it in the "fan works" section

http://bangtanbase.com/index.php?/forum/28-fan-works/

Just now, BTSJAMS said:

hmm I could be wrong, but you might could post it in the "fan works" section

http://bangtanbase.com/index.php?/forum/28-fan-works/

But it is not a fans cover, but another artists (Lydia Paek) songwriter in YG, wrote for BigBang and 2ne1... 

I don't really think it would fit for fan section... I might just post it under News...

1 minute ago, Hexenbiest said:

But it is not a fans cover, but another artists (Lydia Paek) songwriter in YG, wrote for BigBang and 2ne1... 

I don't really think it would fit for fan section... I might just post it under News...

oh okkk, yeah I think you could post it there 

7 minutes ago, Hexenbiest said:

I want to post another artists cover of Blood Sweat Tears

Should I post it under the performance? Even though it sais BTS performances?

Posting in the Fan Works section seems to be the best option.

5 minutes ago, dorkprincess said:

I'm trying to edit the OP of the "BTS on the News" thread but I don't see an "edit" button to do so. Are you not able to edit the OPs of threads?

I edited a permission for you, but I don't think it is necessarily the right one. Can you try again and if it doesn't work send me a ss?

2 minutes ago, jin said:

I already posted it under the News section. If you feel like it fits the fan section better I guess you could move it. 

I don't know wether Lydia is a fan or not overall. Since all I know is that she covered BST. 

20 minutes ago, jin said:

I edited a permission for you, but I don't think it is necessarily the right one. Can you try again and if it doesn't work send me a ss?

yep, works now!