Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

12 hours ago, movietvdrama said:

I haven't seen the icon for hiding spoilers for days now and  I've checked on two other devices as well.

I haven't seen it either, but to use the spoiler you just do:

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

so for example,

hi

On 11/27/2018 at 8:16 AM, jjangyi said:

can we have the option to edit source code back please? idk it's just easier for me to embed and write a post that way

On 11/27/2018 at 12:50 AM, movietvdrama said:

I haven't seen the icon for hiding spoilers for days now and  I've checked on two other devices as well.

I never realized they disappeared. 

JimHide.gif~c200

Anyway spoiler icon is back. I'm working on getting the source code one next. I thought I had gotten it but apparently not since the <> icon didn't work so it must mean it's something else. This one's a little harder since it's not built-in to the IPB system so I have to go to an external site and download it. I just can't figure out what it's exactly called to search for it on the site lol. 

EDIT:

HA jk <> was the right icon it's just not working correctly. I'll keep trying to figure out how to get it back up and running.

The chatbox at the bottom of index page looks weird. Text doesn't move to a new line when the space isn't enough, so it's stretched far to the right side, invisible to me. I can't even block the whole text to see what someone is saying.

@Vii I noticed the chatbox having some problems the other day. If you click on chatbox above there are no problems, but it being on the main page seems to have changes. I will bring this to the owner to see if there's anything that can be done.

1 minute ago, taesthetic said:

@Vii I noticed the chatbox having some problems the other day. If you click on chatbox above there are no problems, but it being on the main page seems to have changes. I will bring this to the owner to see if there's anything that can be done.

Yup. I don't really mind since I don't use chatbox a lot and it adds more scrolling (lol), but I understand that some members may love it. If that's the case, then I guess we should fix the text problem asap.

Thank you anyway! :)