Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

7 minutes ago, afrodeity said:

help unable to rerieve sig dimensions, I upped the pic onto imgur & tumblr, both didnt work and its 261x250 so the size shouldnt be an issue

i think it's 300 x 200?

Edited by satoori

1 minute ago, afrodeity said:

stil didnt work : (

try downloading the image to your laptop and then upload. that worked for me.

Hello.I have the same problem that was mentioned here already.I wanted upload pics for my signature,but it said " unable to retrieve image dimensions ".But as far as I know the size is okay.

Edit: Nvm.It works.

Edited by Beki95

Hi I made a mistake on my first account creation - typo on email add. I cancelled it during confirmation but somehow the user littlemaru is still there. So.. yeah.. thats an account that's never gonna be used so if you'd like to delete it please do so I can use the damned username for myself :D

Also would probably suggest a stricter email registration? Like how you have to type the password twice?  Just my 2 cents :D Thanks!

6 hours ago, Delusion_Angel said:

Hi, idk if its just me but even if I try to sign in anonymously ,I still my un on the lists on users who are online. I hope you can kindly look into it. Thank you. 

Is is showing as Delusion_Angel* at the bottom? If so, your still signed in anonymously. It just always shows you in the box to yourself and to admins/mods.

5 hours ago, little maru said:

Hi I made a mistake on my first account creation - typo on email add. I cancelled it during confirmation but somehow the user littlemaru is still there. So.. yeah.. thats an account that's never gonna be used so if you'd like to delete it please do so I can use the damned username for myself :D

Also would probably suggest a stricter email registration? Like how you have to type the password twice?  Just my 2 cents :D Thanks!

Done.

So, are the double-picture sigs fixed now??

No more white room in between them?

Edit: Nope, still have that white space in between the pics :(

Edited by OmgKeppy

11 hours ago, jin said:

Is is showing as Delusion_Angel* at the bottom? If so, your still signed in anonymously. It just always shows you in the box to yourself and to admins/mods.

Nope :(, the asterisk is missing. 

19 minutes ago, Delusion_Angel said:

Nope :(, the asterisk is missing. 

But it was in italics? Then you're still on anon, you'll just always see your own name on the lists. 

edit:

Ok, even if it wasn't in italics if you ticked the "Sign In Anonmyously" box when you logged in then you're on anon. There seems to be an issue where the usernames are showing as online in the lists despite being on anon. I'm working to fix it.

Okay, so i tried tumblr links for my sig,

got the "retrieving image dimensions" error.

Tried imagur, he didn't take the links at all. :(

isnt there anyway to edit posts in text format where you can see the code? I messed up with the spoiler code and now i cant remove it

EDIT: nvm i fixed it

Edited by CookieMaster

I need heeelp!!! >.< 

The button that used to be there to upload pics right from my computer, is gone :v1:

I don't know where it went, but now i can't change my sig,

cuz there is still that problem with uploading stuff with other website links...

Someone, help me :(

12 hours ago, OmgKeppy said:

I need heeelp!!! >.< 

The button that used to be there to upload pics right from my computer, is gone :v1:

I don't know where it went, but now i can't change my sig,

cuz there is still that problem with uploading stuff with other website links...

Someone, help me :(

When you go to edit your signature or posts do you see at the bottom where it says 'Drag files here to attach, or choose files' ? If you click on choose files you can upload from your computer

8 hours ago, Jimin said:

When you go to edit your signature or posts do you see at the bottom where it says 'Drag files here to attach, or choose files' ? If you click on choose files you can upload from your computer

There is no such thing there anymore :v1:

Spoiler

tumblr_oi9mt6cwWV1s65chco1_540.jpg

Either i'm blind or it isn't there anymore...

4 minutes ago, OmgKeppy said:

There is no such thing there anymore :v1:

Hide contents

tumblr_oi9mt6cwWV1s65chco1_540.jpg

Either i'm blind or it isn't there anymore...

Ok going to look into a way to resolve this issue for you