Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

5 hours ago, V_Hyungssi said:

I tried to embed a post from insta, the video isn't playing here, it says, "View This On Insta" I have seen other posting embed and they work fine. I also tried from twitter, same thing. Is It because I amnew member and hasn't has the authority to post embed??

can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

12 hours ago, jin said:

can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

I can, but don't know How To:|

8 minutes ago, V_Hyungssi said:

I can, but don't know How To:|

I posted one embed on "OFFICIAL KIM TAEHYUNG DISCUSSION THREAD" I also quoted it with why this video isn't showing. You can check it, if you saw the video playing here on forum, then I guess there is something from my side. 

19 hours ago, V_Hyungssi said:

I posted one embed on "OFFICIAL KIM TAEHYUNG DISCUSSION THREAD" I also quoted it with why this video isn't showing. You can check it, if you saw the video playing here on forum, then I guess there is something from my side. 

I would also try clearing your cache and logging off and on to see if that changes anything. You can also try going hidden or incognito to see if that helps.

6 hours ago, taesthetic said:

I would also try clearing your cache and logging off and on to see if that changes anything. You can also try going hidden or incognito to see if that helps.

Okay I will Try It. Thank You for helping me out.

5 hours ago, Jin_means_gold said:

for some reason in the armory shop, i cant buy anything.. i send a screenshot..6gbz2Ed.jpg

should be fixed now.

So, my bomb count on all my posts has been stuck at 5854 since like...May?, and I know for a fact I have over 9300 now (thx to AJ for the extra 2500!).  Could you fix that, please?  I'm getting tired of having to go to my profile just to get my bomb count! lol

5 hours ago, Bottle of Jin said:

So, my bomb count on all my posts has been stuck at 5854 since like...May?, and I know for a fact I have over 9300 now (thx to AJ for the extra 2500!).  Could you fix that, please?  I'm getting tired of having to go to my profile just to get my bomb count! lol

Yeah it has been bothering me too. AJ probably has to update that somehow as maybe what was there before doesn't work anymore or something.