Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

Donor Perks

mUGjcGU.png
How do I donate?
Either use the Donate button on the front page or go to Paypal.me/bangtanbase and donate from there. If you have a paypal account you can send money on the Paypal page using the Family and Friends option. No fee will be taken out when you donate this way. Our paypal email is: bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com

Why do you need donations when you have ads on the site?
Forum hosting is really expensive. Ideally, we'd run solely on advertisements but we don't make anywhere near enough revenue from them to support the site (we haven't even reached the threshold to take out our first payment yet!) so we need to rely on donations to cover our operating cost.

How much money do you need?
Roughly, we need 100 dollars for forum hosting, 90 dollars for domain name renewal, and then 50 dollars for renewing various site features like our theme and several of our plugins. Any other money will go toward buying new plugins or paying for fan projects. If there's still funds left it'll carry over into the next year.

How do I get my donation perks?
Send a PM to @jin with your donation receipt and I will give you the rewards.

I'd rather have the ARMY title than the Donor banner. What do I do to change it without losing my perks?
Send a PM to @jin letting me know you want to change to the ARMY group and I'll move you. Don't worry, you won't lose your donor benefits with a switch!

ElfBQAW.png

Under 10 USD
 - 100 bombs
- my undying love

Donate 10+ USD
- Username color + Donor Banner
- 1000KB display photo file size
- 2 Display Name changes per 30 day period
- 50 Bombs per 10 dollars
- Perks last for 365 Days

Donate 20+ USD
-  Unlimited Member Title Changes
- Any special award/medal
- 100 Bombs per 10 dollars

Donate 50+ USD
- 1 month stamp
- Any special award/medal
- 200 Bombs per 25 dollars

Donate 100+ USD
- VIP Donor title
- Username color + Donor Banner
- 1500KB display photo file size
- Signature Extension (3 images 400x350, 5 links, 4 lines of text)
- 1 month stamp
- Two special awards/medals of your choice
- 1000 Bombs per 50 dollars