Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]

570 posts in this topic

Welcome to the thread of BTS's weird, cute leader~ You can post/discuss anything related to Rappy (my nickname for him <3). Will edit the op later!

Lit, I love Namjoon's quotes, they're all super good. My favourite is "Why isn't there a word that's opposite of loneliness? Could it be because people don't know they're lonely until they die?" wow that totally hit me hard...

2 hours ago, Rain said:

Lit, I love Namjoon's quotes, they're all super good. My favourite is "Why isn't there a word that's opposite of loneliness? Could it be because people don't know they're lonely until they die?" wow that totally hit me hard...

I wish he has more fans :/, but yas his quotes <3 

I'm super new here so I literally don't know anything about this forum but just dropping by here to say Kim Namjoon is my inspiration. I lost all motivation but knowing about him changed my outlook in life. Him being smart encourages me to study more which is amazing. I hope he knows he inspire so many people :")

And hi~

1 minute ago, Monster Prince said:

I'm super new here so I literally don't know anything about this forum but just dropping by here to say Kim Namjoon is my inspiration. I lost all motivation but knowing about him changed my outlook in life. Him being smart encourages me to study more which is amazing. I hope he knows he inspire so many people :")

And hi~

aw glad that someone likes him, but he inspires me to learn new languages tbh lol :armyryan:

1 minute ago, Rappy said:

aw glad that someone likes him, but he inspires me to learn new languages tbh lol :armyryan:

Actually, so many people like him. Kpop is popular here in our country and most of my boy classmates are like lowkey bts stan bec of him. He has MANY fanboys but not just as vocal as the other members' fanboys.

I learned english (its hard) and am learning chinese right now he inspires me to learn more ?

Actually, so many people like him. Kpop is popular here in our country and most of my boy classmates are like lowkey bts stan bec of him. He has MANY fanboys but not just as vocal as the other members' fanboys.

I learned english (its hard) and am learning chinese right now he inspires me to learn more ?

omo I thought English was your first language. You are pretty good <3 Aw, I know one fanboy lol who is quite vocal about it lol.  

Just now, Rappy said:

omo I thought English was your first language. You are pretty good <3 Aw, I know one fanboy lol who is quite vocal about it lol.  

Omggg english is really hard but thank you it means alot when peole compliment my english ability coz i worked so hard for it ?

Nice! Most fanboys i know are so lowkey ?

Omggg english is really hard but thank you it means alot when peole compliment my english ability coz i worked so hard for it ?

Nice! Most fanboys i know are so lowkey ?

Hard work pays off lol ;) I know him through the internet lol. I don't know any fanboys IRL ;-; 

Hard work pays off lol ;) I know him through the internet lol. I don't know any fanboys IRL ;-; 

Fanboys irl are funny as f**k they try so hard not to "fan girl" but sometimes they can't:D

Just now, Monster Prince said:

Fanboys irl are funny as f**k they try so hard not to "fan girl" but sometimes they can't:D

lol you don't have to put asterisks! I wish I knew some fanboys IRL lmao 

lol you don't have to put asterisks! I wish I knew some fanboys IRL lmao 

Im used to censor my bad words 9_9 my fanboy friends are savage lmao when i call rm my "husband" they'll tell me to stop being delusional every single time ¬¬

2 minutes ago, Monster Prince said:

Im used to censor my bad words 9_9 my fanboy friends are savage lmao when i call rm my "husband" they'll tell me to stop being delusional every single time ¬¬

lol I called every korean celebrity that I love my husband :armyryan:

21 minutes ago, Rappy said:

lol I called every korean celebrity that I love my husband :armyryan:

Diz unloyal ho* 9_99_9

3 minutes ago, Monster Prince said:

Diz unloyal ho* 9_99_9

whoa so rood!! :o:o jk hehe I know I am a hoe :armyryan:

whoa so rood!! :o:o jk hehe I know I am a hoe :armyryan:

9_99_99_9kpop is that thing that can unleash ur inner h**ness :ph34r:

9_99_99_9kpop is that thing that can unleash ur inner h**ness :ph34r:

true true lol i was such a innocent soul before:armyryan:

5 minutes ago, Rappy said:

true true lol i was such a innocent soul before:armyryan:

I mean...

1dfb6f4cc3945cf5fc7cf62da3f03ae1.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Monster Prince said:

I mean...

1dfb6f4cc3945cf5fc7cf62da3f03ae1.jpeg

gurl he is arms goalzzzzz omfg 

1 hour ago, Monster Prince said:

oooh you're learning chinese! idk whats your proficiency level but maybe i could help ;)