Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

So I made up a joke the other day...

An alien came down and told me to take him to our leader, so I took him to a BTS concert to meet Namjoon.

2 hours ago, JinsPeachyGirl86 said:

An alien came down and told me to take him to our leader, so I took him to a BTS concert to meet Namjoon.

Ooooh nice one! 

2 hours ago, JinsPeachyGirl86 said:

Joke? I think you mean fact. :rapmon5: lol

I may scream at how the other boys look, dance, or sing, but my biggest emotion about the leader is respect. A huge amount of respect. I cried when I saw him crying in awards or other important moments because I could only imagine the pressure he had to live with. And yet he made all those beautiful songs, injecting them with lyrics that we can relate with.

P.S.: Hope at the back looks like he was going to cry lol

I want to put this here because I want to record my feelings somehow.

As I told my friend, Nam Joon had made some comments about ARMY and love in the tour's closing speech, but I thought nothing could top his speech at the UN. Until this came along. It was sweet and beautiful much more than I could express with words. I cried not because of sadness, but because of how much ARMY meant for them and how much they meant for us. Alone we are not perfect, but together we are.

Thank you so much Nam Joon, thank you so much BTS. I'm new to this fandom, but I will be here until the very end.

Three words: Move over, Trump! (of course, he has to be 35 and a US citizen first...*grumble grumble*)

Edited by JinsPeachyGirl86