Right

Loving yourself is what the world needs to be complete

Because loving yourself it feels good

And everyone should

Love yourself!

:rmcheer:

tenor.giftenor.gif

BTS İNDESCRİBABLE , WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO İNDENTİFY THEM , YOU SHOULD FEEL THEM , MAYBE THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US                                                       

AW CUTE

Loving yourself is what the world needs to be complete

Because loving yourself it feels good

And everyone should

Love yourself!

YES

tenor.giftenor.gif

BTS İNDESCRİBABLE , WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO İNDENTİFY THEM , YOU SHOULD FEEL THEM , MAYBE THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND US                                                       

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:12 AM, JİMİN FAN GİRL said:

some people say that namjoon is not worthy of bts.I want to strangle them.I think he's so charismatic.

He is worthy of BTS, he's handsome and yes charismatic, whoever said that needs to be beaten with a large banana!

Edited by SailorMoonjoon92

9 hours ago, SailorMoonjoon92 said:

whoever said that needs to be beaten with a large banana!

ı dont know

tenor.giftenor.gif

small crabs just really make joon happy

i was watching a video compilation and there was this one clip where he was looking for crabs and when he found them he was showing them off and honestly it was really cute

:wow: 

Edited by jamless jungshook

Maybe I fell in order to take place of those countless stars . . .

:jkiss:

I think Namjoon should be loved more for who he is. Like he is so amazing, and the fact that he doesn't really pay attention to himself more than the rest of the members is so like heart breaking but also admirable.

~~~~~~Love Myself, Love Yourself~~~~~~

tenor.gif?itemid=13813188

Pumpkin! 

Namjoon is beautiful inside and out. No anti or anyone can convince me otherwise. A great leader, friend, person, composer, and musician. Appreciate Joon!

Maybe I fell in order to take place of those countless stars . . .

:jkiss:

60997199_311531346425221_357580701536854

RM’s dimples called me and said sorry for killing us

Edited by Jin_means_gold

836584f43c2ada4f12bfcca1db599d7532111d9e                 

“Who am I? The question I had all my life...”

Namjoon is so funny on weverse lol he's the only reason i don't want to uninstall it  :rapmon4:

Daydream   Hope World ♣ Airplane

yEVP7jQ.png

@Starlight what happened where he made you make the switch. I am curious.

"I didn't know anything about 'Loving Myself' but you guys taught me how to love myself" - Kim Nam-Joon

@Cypher• literally, YES! He is

"I didn't know anything about 'Loving Myself' but you guys taught me how to love myself" - Kim Nam-Joon

@Rain I agree. Why do people give him close to zero love? He is one the smartest people and he genuinely loves everyone even when some armies treat him like dirt. it makes me sad

e6508e476738b87b097de0fd6b09ebe7aba479ed

1e12486028ff13e49c5c568e851c3b2e652e4218

775c2a45c314fa95544b58b6ee0ad98e588f2de5

3b2196c08bd3a124523b4c7250bb8491513ec7f6

857fede1a913e6a7433fc60fe165dad86e68960f

3a588458bf92fdbb2da9392b00fc73e137615a49

ed9563aa7b23fd150b6b8c0f4f6e34e5427e4bcd

This shows how much Namjoon's fight for us, ARMY

Love you, RM! We will always support you until the end!

744829b061ed6b0210e4608edcb9a04c61901265