Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

J-Hope Covers/Solo songs ♫ ♪

Pre-debut Graduation Song (cover of Young, Wild & Free) w/ Jimin and Jungkook

Lyrics

Beautiful (cover) w/ Jimin, V, and Jungkook

Lyrics

안아줘 Hug me (cover) w/ V

Lyrics

1 Verse (first solo song)

Lyrics

Boy Meets Evil (WINGS Intro)

MAMA (WINGS solo)

Lyrics

Hope World (2018 mixtape)

vNoQg1f.jpg

Get the mixtape here:

Lyrics:

Trivia 起: Just Dance

Lyrics

Edited by Maphisto40
updated

6 minutes ago, Taehyunq said:

I'm still not over 1 Verse, slay my existance every day and I ain't even mad 

e894fbd9411bf25b1c240a673c21c168.gif

I just listened to it again thanks to this thread and I am slayed all over again

trap king J-hope makes me

my thirst cannot be contained.jpg

Just now, dorkprincess said:

I just listened to it again thanks to this thread and I am slayed all over again

^ On a spiritual level

18 minutes ago, dorkprincess said:

1 Verse and his verse on Cypher pt 4 have me positively quivering in anticipation for this mixtape.

I WILL WAIT AS LONG AS IT TAKES.

emotional-hair.gif

Wow... Boy Meets Evil still gives me goosebumps and literally takes my breath away! Overall, it's hard to say whether I admire Hobi more as a rapper or as a dancer, he's just so amazing at both...!

Btw, I just realized it's almost 1VERSE's anniversary, wow... Time flies.

53 minutes ago, pocket monster said:

Wow... Boy Meets Evil still gives me goosebumps and literally takes my breath away! Overall, it's hard to say whether I admire Hobi more as a rapper or as a dancer, he's just so amazing at both...!

Damn, that's a difficult thing to ponder quite frankly.

So...I'm not going to try. I love both.  Ma9ODpZ.gif

56 minutes ago, pocket monster said:

I find myself replaying the teaser and MAMA performance pretty often. Not only is it one of my favorite songs from the album but his dancing is absolutely mesmerizing. I still haven't recovered from watching the trailer the day it came out. 

tumblr_oe2ti4qBR71uxncd6o1_500.giftumblr_ohkd4zrlao1v6dtjxo6_400.giftumblr_oe3r7sRigj1vw8fcjo1_540.gif

Hobi's melodic rapping is something I live for, but the way his style has grown and evolved (and how he grew from intro and bridge between RapMon and Suga in Cypher pt.2 to joining them in pt.3 and his 1VERSE release) leaves me in awe. Already an established dancer of his own accord, considering he wanted to start out as a singer and still grew into his own so much is astounding. I know I'll be in full support whenever (if) his mixtape ever drops. Dance practices or just plain dance practices too. He didn't earn the title Golden Hyung from fans for nothing <3

On 12/12/2016 at 9:35 AM, pocket monster said:

This. The thing is, you have to consider that prior to Bangtan, dancing was his life, and I don't think excelling in rapping of all things ever crossed his mind at that point. The fact that he's grown so much as a rapper through the years and is finally getting the chance to fully showcase what many years of dance has taught him speaks volumes about the amount of hard work he's putting into both fields, and while I have to agree that I can't exactly choose, I certainly do admire just about everything about that fact and about him.

Funny how things work out, and I'm glad he stuck with both, honestly. :suga1:

2 hours ago, Maphisto40 said:

Updated OP with the gorgeous Airplane MV!

It is really gorgeous! I think I might like the art of it more than the “Daydream” one but I love love both!