Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
Maphisto40

J-Hope Dance Practices (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

Pre-debut w/ Jimin and Jungkook focus (March 2013)

w/ Jimin and Jungkook (July 2013)

(December 2014)

BTS Begins solo practice (2015)

(August 2015)

(September 2015) w/ Jimin

(October 2015) - 1 (video does work)

(October 2015) - 2 (video does work)

7wtNtLl.png

Solo

w/ Jungkook

w/ Jimin and V

Practice for Boy Meets Evil

Edited by Maphisto40
updated

4 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

Pre-debut w/ Jimin and Jungkook focus (March 2013)

I have never seen this video! :o:o 

Yessss, I was watching the first video of them dancing to Big Sean just the other day. I got to say, I love Hoseok in all his dancer-wear glory, the hats, tanks and the chachimomma sweats... it's a good look on him and I find it adorable.

Quality thread. Hobi is one of the best dancers in kpop imo, I'll never get over the third video and the crazy thing he does with his feet. Love the attention he received during BST promotions, hopefully he'll have even more chances in the future to showcase his skills.

Also, the two last Hope on the Street videos aren't working (for me, at least) :( 

12 minutes ago, Auri said:

Also, the two last Hope on the Street videos aren't working (for me, at least) :( 

Weird, they all work for me. The last two embedded YouTube vids don't show a thumbnail, but work when you actually click on them.

Or did you mean the V App links?

Just now, Maphisto40 said:

Weird, they all work for me. The last two embedded YouTube vids don't show a thumbnail, but work when you actually click on them.

Or did you mean the V App links?

Oh, the thumbnail fooled me! They all work lol Sorry, should've checked before posting.

Just now, Auri said:

Oh, the thumbnail fooled me! They all work lol Sorry, should've checked before posting.

Not a problem! We're all getting used to this new forum, and I thought maybe it had its own weird glitches.  yPRpBqn.gif

Thank you for gathering them up in one place. Hobi's dance practices are my favorite thing. Dancing is such a huge part of his life, witnessing the everyday routines and practice feels sorta intimate, you know? It's so neat to see how he hones his skills outside performances. I'm thankful he wants to share that with us.

Guys, let me know if I missed any. These are spread out over multiple platforms like Twitter, YouTube, V App, and Bangtan's blog, so they can be difficult to track down.

I live for dance practices.  gaoNiru.gif

Another short HotS added to the OP! I know they're so busy, but I wonder when we'll ever get a full length one again? :unimpressedmoni: