Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this is a thread of my messages to Jung Hoseok 

he may or may not see them :,) 

if he is reading this right now he should fly over here and celebrate our birthday together ;)) 

I hope youre v v happy today my precious angel. its almost our birthday. i wish i can celebrate with you but i dont leave the hospital 'till the 19th and i wont be able to fly to korea :,) 

if you are reading this i hope you are having a great day. i luv you <3

I just wanted to say that your messages are really sweet, and I hope he gets to see them some day :')

And to you! Happy Birthday to you too as well. I hope you're doing well (the hospital, oh dear), and that your days are always happy from now on~

17 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

I just wanted to say that your messages are really sweet, and I hope he gets to see them some day :')

And to you! Happy Birthday to you too as well. I hope you're doing well (the hospital, oh dear), and that your days are always happy from now on~

Thank you my frenn 

this isnt a message to jhope. i just wanted to say something thats really funny .

my nurse asked me what kind of music i liked and i said Kpop and she freaked out. She pulled put her wallet and showed me a picture of taehyung and she said that she likes BTS alot. Being the fangirl that i am i freaked out and told her that my bias was Hoseok. She's gonna go see them in Anahiem and she said that she will tell Jhope that his future wife is waiting for her in Arizona ;)

this is not a message for J-Hope

but i want to say that you seem to be a really sweet person and your love for our hobie is just cant be unseen. It's really heartwarming :x

And i hope you'll recover soon and meet J-Hope and BTS as a whole. I'm sure they're waiting for you too :")

13 minutes ago, fueledbyjhope said:

this isnt a message to jhope. i just wanted to say something thats really funny .

my nurse asked me what kind of music i liked and i said Kpop and she freaked out. She pulled put her wallet and showed me a picture of taehyung and she said that she likes BTS alot. Being the fangirl that i am i freaked out and told her that my bias was Hoseok. She's gonna go see them in Anahiem and she said that she will tell Jhope that his future wife is waiting for her in Arizona ;)

If this happened to me irl, im gonna hug that nurse and befriend her right away

or probably not for Im a shy potato  :rapmon1:

Jhope!!! Youre gonna start to travel the world for the tour. And Kcon mexico is in March so we might be in the same country for once in my life and thats how close im gonna get close to you. Im very proud of you and the boys. I love you and i hope youre having a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Youre 23 and im now 14. Im proud of you and i love you. Youre gonna start your tour soon. Be safe and have fun on your special day. 

생일 축하!!! Youre 23 and im now 14. 나는 당신을 자랑스럽게 여기며 당신을 사랑합니다. 너 곧 여행을 시작할거야. 특별한 날에는 안전하고 즐거운 시간 보내십시오.

thats probably not the right translation but oh whale

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Just now, DIPI said:

I have just one thing to say-

HOBIE,I LOVE YOU:x:x:jhope3:

jimin9::jin1: