Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pokeybun

Fanmade BTS Coloring Book

i don't know if a lot of people here know this but a lovely blog on tumblr has decided to make a free bts coloring book by asking various bts fanartists to draw something! it's a great project and i think it's a real nice way of the community trying to get together and have something to share with one another :') 

https://btscoloringbookproject.tumblr.com/

this is the link and i recommend you guys look at it just to see how much work is going into it aha
nothing is done yet but i really admire their dedication to try and bring ARMY together like this! a lot of well known ask blogs are joining as well and from the looks of it it'll have a great end result!

also yes i'll be drawing something for the book ^^

i'll probably update this thread when a major update on this occurs but i thought it'd be fun to bring this to attention here! 8terqqi.gif.219e6549f9ab2c9de952e20c58d6bc1d.gif

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this if it isn't please let mE KNOW
edit: man mods work fast thank <3

Edit:

hey guys i totally forgot to update you but YES it has been completed for a while now! the whole pdf is linked here

BUT

there is a new coloring book project so if you're interested here it is. it's not exactly a coloring book but something similar so please check it out if interested! 

wow! such a lovely project!
i think i'll submit some drawings as well~
@Pokeybun i'd like to see your drawings too 

Spoiler
59 minutes ago, Pokeybun said:

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this if it isn't please let mE KNOW

i'm not sure either
maybe it should be under Fan Works --> Fan Projects
better ask the mod ^^

Just now, Misora27 said:

Man, I need a tablet right about now... :jimin3:

I only have a digital tablet because my brother wanted to play OSU and i wanted to draW
but they are super expensive :((

1 hour ago, Pokeybun said:

I only have a digital tablet because my brother wanted to play OSU and i wanted to draW
but they are super expensive :((

I play Osu! with a mouse and I cry about it a lot.

But this is so sweet and amazing omg, I hope it goes really well! ^^

I'm excited to see your art, too! Hopefully when the submissions start rolling in we can see how it's going~

9 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

I play Osu! with a mouse and I cry about it a lot.

But this is so sweet and amazing omg, I hope it goes really well! ^^

I'm excited to see your art, too! Hopefully when the submissions start rolling in we can see how it's going~

my bro was a real pro player like he devoted so much time to osu but now it's just a forgotten memory
there's still at least 20gb worth of songs saved on this computer thanks bro

thank though! i hope to do Good >u<

5 minutes ago, Pokeybun said:

my bro was a real pro player like he devoted so much time to osu but now it's just a forgotten memory
there's still at least 20gb worth of songs saved on this computer thanks bro

thank though! i hope to do Good >u<

I worried for my fingers and hands so I ended up sticking to mania because piano. Haven't played it in a long while, but the memory space taken up by all the songs man, it's so much.

You will~ Don't doubt it ^^

I would so like to be part of this amazing project ! Great initiative ! thank you ❤ fighting ?

I think I saw this too late, I would have loved to join. Any chance it's still open?