Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
BTSJAMS ☂

Official Twitter Updates Thread

Please look out for me/us too in the year (20)19 ~~ 🐷🐷

(T/N: 2019, according to the Chinese zodiac, is the Year of the Pig hence the pig emoji and filter.)

Trans cr; Denise @ bts-trans

[#Today’sBangtan] Promise us that in 2019 too you’ll be with #BTS each and every day 🤙🏻 New year’s fortune a lot a lot! (In Blood, Sweat & Tears’  tone) @ 2018 Gayo Daejejeon #BTS 💜 #ARMY

Edited by Maphisto40

Our ARMYs, do receive a lot of new year’s fortune.
In the previous year, we learnt a lot and got to experience many things thanks to all of you. 
I sincerely thank you and I love you a lot.
#JIMIN
#HappyNewYear2019

Edited by Maphisto40

It’s a secret that I fell asleep last night ~~
Happy New Year.
Love you ARMY
HAPPY NEW YEAR

cr

Edited by Maphisto40

#JK #Udo
(T/N: Udo is an island off the coast of Jeju.)

Trans cr; Mary @ bts-trans

Are you enjoying delicious food?
The weather’s gotten really cold now so please be careful not to catch the flu
#JIMIN

Banner Translation:
B T S
Do receive a lot of new year’s fortune 
ARMY

The “Star Focus Special Magazine” currently being sold by MGM Media was not priorly approved by BigHit & is an infringement of BTS’ portrait rights. BigHit has set up a special department to deal with such legal violations & protect BTS’ intellectual property rights.

BigHit had just recently filed a lawsuit against MGM Media in November 2018 bc they tried to publish a book called “BTS History” for their 2000 days anniversary. It’s a serious problem that they disregarded a court decision made less than a month ago by doing the same exact thing

BigHit asks that we all take caution to not purchase any publications/merchandise that violate BTS’ intellectual property rights. When you buy such products, you’re handing money to ppl who are illegally using BTS for their benefit

cr

Edited by Maphisto40

[#Today’sBangtan] Thanks to our TOP BEST ARMY, we received the Digital Album Bonsang and Global VLive (Best Artist) awards at the 33rd Golden Disc Awards🙏🏻 We’ll be back with even better music in 2019~🎧🎼#SuitBoyScouts

Thank you ARMY.. 💜

Thank you so much
for the Digital Division’s Bonsang today  ☺️ 
Also, it’s really really cold today so I was really really worried about everyone who was waiting because of the recording. Thank you so much 😢 
Please be careful not to catch a cold
#JIMIN
#OurARMYsReceivedAnAward

Trans cr; Mary @ bts-trans

Edited by Maphisto40

Fortune cookie I/we ate yesterday #RM

Message Translation:
The year ahead is your year,
do everything you want~ Take it all!

(T/N: Jimin picked the same message in his fortune cookie during the ‘Golden Fortune Cookie Interview’ segment today!)

Golden ARMY award ~ 🌟🌟

Our ARMYs, from yesterday’s pre-recording to today’s loud cheering
Thank you so much and I love you
Because of all of you, it seems like we’re always gaining strength for our promotions. Let’s believe in each other, lean on one another and spend this year happily too. We should not be the only ones receiving congratulations, you all have to be congratulated too !! #CongratsARMY

ARMY, thank you so much for coming to be with us yesterday and today. Because of ARMYs I’m happy and happy yet again. I love you

[#Today’sBangtan] We received the Physical Album Daesang at the Golden Disc Awards!💜 It’s all thanks to ARMYs😭 In 2019 too, please stay with Bulletproof Boyscouts, Bangtan, BTS! Ulssoo, it’s good~!🎭 #DaesangBoyScouts #ILloveYouARMY

Everyone has worked really hard. Thank you ARMY!! #That’sTheTrophyInTheCorner

Thankiewww
(T/N: V posted “Thank you/kamsahamida” in a cute tone, read “kam-dya-ha-mi-dang”.)

Edited by Maphisto40

This year as well, I'm happy to start the year happily with you ARMYs who supported, and came yesterday despite freezing weather, thank you so so much #JIMIN # Our ARMY won an award

cr

Edited by Maphisto40

Today is Jungkook day
(T/N: The “bird/새” and the “sun/해” are bringing “fortune/福”, a wordplay on the phrase “새해복/new year’s fortune”.)

*wide-eyed sound effect* ~~~? #KAWS

cr