Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
BTSJAMS ☂

Official Twitter Updates Thread

[#Today’sBangtan] The 34th Golden Disk Awards🏆
ARMY is our star, our moon, our everything
ARMY, who became the main reason behind the honour of conquering the digital Daesang and the physical Daesang~ Thank you, always, and we purple you💜
Thank you to all the people who have loved #BTS music and, in 2020 as well, we shall repay you with good music!

Trans cr; Aditi @ bts-trans

💜I luv u💜Let’s be full of energy in 2020 too💜
          💜YOU ARE MY HOPE💜

Trans cr; Rinne @ bts-trans

ARMY!! We received a Daesang today as well
We started the year receiving a great award with ARMY so I’m very happyhappy Thank you ARMY

Thank you ARMY! Receiving The Best Digital Song and The Best Physical Album Daesangs… feels like a dream I think it was possible because all the great love we received from ARMY Thank you very much and I love you ARMY!

I’ll go and come back

Trans cr: Kristi @ allforbts

Byee

[Note: 안녕 is the correct spelling (‘an-nyeong’), but wrote it as 안뇽 (‘an-nyong’ which is ,, you guessed it,, cute]

cr

I’ll retuuurn

[Note: He used the same word as Joon above, but with an additional final syllable ‘ong’, making it ‘da-nyeo-ol-gae-yo-ong’.]

cr

Wooshik-ssi, congratulations on the SAG award

Audio:
V: Let’s just walk the path
CWS: Yeah, let’s do that
V: Ah
CWS: This is just like that, the …

[Note: Part of the Wooga crew, Choi Wooshik was part of the ensemble cast for 'Parasite', which won the Best Ensemble award at SAG!]

cr

It’s hard to believe, that this person is that person from the awards

cr