Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hannalau

appreciation HAPPY GOLDEN HYUNG DAY

Let's celebrate that 23 years ago was born one of the best people on this planet.

tumblr_oku2fokA8j1s12ie4o1_250.giftumblr_oku2fokA8j1s12ie4o2_250.giftumblr_oku2fokA8j1s12ie4o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oku2fokA8j1s12ie4o8_r1_250.giftumblr_oku2fokA8j1s12ie4o9_r1_250.giftumblr_oku2fokA8j1s12ie4o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_olhb1rAGO01vj35v3o6_250.giftumblr_olhb1rAGO01vj35v3o7_250.giftumblr_olhb1rAGO01vj35v3o8_250.gif

Put your best wishes for this person who always gives his 100% in everything.

I hope this year you become even more respected for your passion and your hard work.

Keep that beautiful smile on your face always.

And be the happiest person in the world, not because you need, but because you are.

xx

I love Hobi so much he's always so positive and energetic 

he puts the member before himself and is ready to help everyone when they need him. 

I hope he have a great birthday with the members and the fans on the concert. 

and don't forget to stream Boy meets evil and MAMA  cause these songs are amazing and deserve all the love!

58a71245acc29_Jhopeteaser2.thumb.jpg.1f42a4133502c8b1dd85dd509fe3f902.jpg

happy happy day today ~

hobi is a really great guy ;-; he's not really hype all the time like he said but he tries to be cheerful to make us army happy, and hes genuinely a very kind and sweet and optimistic and lovely guy and hes really passionate about dance and rap and performing and bangtan and he works real hard and hes a very strong guy in the face of challenges and hes just a very warm and admirable person ahh i hope that he will be happy and healthy for a long long time ^^

Happy Birthday to the person I can't tell apart from flowers.

To the person who makes me smile when I feel hopeless, you give me hope.

Our angel, our Hobi. 

I hope from this day on you see happiness and beauty. I hope that even though you will still face hardships, that you come out of them stronger and better.

Let's never forget each other. Let's continue down this flower path that we started with high hopes and dreams of the future.

I love you. We love you, Happy Birthday Jung Hoseok. 

JAYYYYYHOEEE i really hope he has an amazing birthday because he deserves nothing but the best.

happy birthday to the main dancer and sunshine of bangtan, jung hoseok.

Image result for jung hoseok cute gif

To : 

Jung Hoseok, J-Hope, JungHope, Hobie, Sunshine

You're one of the most inspiring, beautiful, and overall the best people I've ever known in my life. I wish from this moment onwards you'll only see light and beauty - because those are what you deserve the most.

To my love, my pretty man, keep being the sunshine for ARMYs, and always keep in mind that we will always support you in whatever you do, and love you just the way you are the J-Hope we've known for the past years. 

Our hope, Happy Birthday ?

someone hold me up im getting emo ;_;

Happy J-Hope day!!!! To our beautiful dance leader, always a ball of sunshine and hard working to the point of inspiring me to be as well!

Such a talented and amazing person! eLTsEvh.gif

I missed the Vlive for 15 minutes TT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!

My lovely bias.:x??

Even when I am feeling bad, watching you smile and laugh instantly cheers me up. In short, you are my hope. (this is starting to turn cheesy)...

Thanks for all that you do for BTS, and learning and teaching all the choreography.

Your optimism and strength is so admirable and I've tried to have more hope because of you.

Also I forgive you for all the times you killed me with all your good looks and I will drop the lawsuit I had pending against your dimples.

tumblr_n696sj3Bs11rup426o1_500.gif

Stay happy and loud forever Hobi Hobi!

Happy Birthday to our Sunshine and Team Captain! 

I'm horrible at writing sentimental messages - so I'll just share some gifs and photos because they speak a thousand words right?

Spoiler

f5e6b658f935a81ccb3802635dc70972.gif 32f348537adf7125d901f6f355406ea6.jpg

4e0b25ed9380488eaa299b05bbd6a1b3.jpg b501a2063b008862d04c14857fce5e2a.jpg

2beee56807dacc5de5275ca588e6179c.jpg

We love you~! 

Sun With Face on Facebook 2.0 BetaDear Hobi, our sunshine. Sun With Face on Facebook 2.0 Beta

You're a beautiful and amazing bean. Your whole existence has brought so much happiness to many of us. Thank you for always making us smile. Thank you for your cheerful and hopeful messages.

I wish that this year will bring nothing but utter and utmost happiness. I wish that the whole world will recognize your outstanding talent.
? Happy Birthday to the cutest most adorable bean to ever exist. ?
May all your wishes come true
♥ We love you. We will always have your back. ♥

Spoiler

C44GFBDVMAAumV7.jpg.b16c8a87dc386129eb2ceb02c1a44261.jpg

tumblr_inline_nq94zr1RTP1tohirr_500.gif.3c06dd306f1919bf0ddc7e6639896efa.gif

tumblr_ojto723zkS1uij1imo2_r2_400.gif.efa90f6da3100405ebd4bf1378843fe3.giftumblr_ojto723zkS1uij1imo1_r2_400.gif.113aab3bd90d86417d8afd47f3ea2f86.gif

J-Hope Hobi, Hobi, Hobi-ied into our hearts not just with his cute face and aura of sunshine, but also with his awesome dancing, great rapping, and a sweet harmonious singing voice. He's a attentive choreography leader to boot. Truly the golden hyung and deserves all the love. Happy Birthday Hoseok!!!

i love jung hoseok so much it hurts

and i hope he has the best birthday ever !!

our sunshine, our hope, our angel who never fails to put a smile on my face

0-100.gif.2a30ef5a037c1ac68deea00ec9656fa5.gif

happy birthday <3

Happy Birthday my angel!!. 

Its so fuifiling to see you grow in talent and in maturity and still have that wondeful charm :jhope2:

I am looking forward to seeing you grow more as a person and grow with bts. 

Love you my Angel! :jhope3:

Ahh Jung Hoseok, our beloved Golden Hyung, our sunshine, hope and angel. Our dearest choreography leader whose patience is unlimited, whose hard work and perseverance deserves all wonderful mention because he deserves nothing less. Who took good care of the maknae when he couldn't approach others, who Kim Taehyung adores so, so much, who will never stop appreciating Jimin (and saying it to his face), who's always there to lend a listening ear to our leader. Who never fails to make Yoongi smile, and will never, ever give up on helping Jin out. Who plows through dark days with a smile, and I sincerely wish that this day will give him nothing but happiness and comfort, like he does for us. 

Happy Birthday, J-Hope, I wish you nothing but the best in life~

Hobi_hug.png.fae156c8ea55e4b76aa17e1eb88a7eda.png

To many of us - you're like the sunshine, always brighting up our days. Our hope. I'm pretty sure if angels exists they look and smile so brightly just like you do. You have gone through a lot and I just hope that life treats you well and you're spending most of your time smiling happily because this is what people with like you deserve. You're great rapper and amazing dancer, and I also hope that 2017 will bring you more recognition for your individual skills.

Happy Birthday, Hobi!

tumblr_o0hexnmEPs1tgdnsto1_500.gif

Happy birthday to the precious angel of hope of the world, bringing joy and laughter since day one. The world has been a lot brighter since he was born. Really grateful he lives at the same timeline as us, who has never failed to make us happy everyday.dd12e097-21c5-486c-8a1e-a70e4c914080.gif.9b12ed3a8f2dfe102b95f2d8642eb0b5.gif

He should really send his selfies to NASA for their research because he's the sun.