Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
CheesyCat

game 101+ Ways to Love BTS

So I thought it'd be fun to do something unique, and it took me a bit but here's what I thought of that everyone could have fun with and at the same time show some love to all seven of BTS. The idea is to list a reason why you love a member listed. There's no rules to the format, any way you want to answer is fine as long as it follows forum rules of course. How this works out is I'll name someone to kick off this game, and the next person must say what they love about that member then list someone in bold for the next player. Here, like this with the name given in italics maybe for the answer and bold for the next player to respond to. Since there's only 7 guys and in the interest of longevity, it might be best if the answer is limited to just one thing at a time. Tweaks can be made if needed though like including BTS staff and others related to BTS maybe to help keep it going -

Jin

Because he's a princess

Suga

Have fun, and hope you all enjoy this game! My first time ever creating a forum game, woot, woot! :ppapv:

Edited by CatPancakes

(Great idea Kim! Showing appreciation for each member through a game is so cute!)

Because he looks great as a female. 

c26f1031580373fc5b3134b8cae25a8f.gif.f36d51ea15a16681a956594dfac06407.gif

- - - 

Jimin

Edited by Whalien

His absolute love for all things Cypher, it's so sweet and cute.

tumblr_inline_o3hn63EWeI1sd4p8l_500.gif

----

Jungkook

everything

his smile!!! his smile is so... so pure and infectious. i just. want to hug him every time i see his smile. pls

tumblr_olmau4tSeK1vkkyzgo1_500.png.56bb1eab93f39ab1b780e2fb96df0e2a.png

===

kim namjoon!

Edited by Pokeybun

love the way he talks especially in vlives his thoughts bounce all over the place and anyone who has a conversation with him is blessed tbh

tumblr_inline_o4g8qi1lJ51rvf62g_540.jpg

^ a Soft

kim seokjin~~

i'm so weak for kim seokjin i can't even start how do i start where do i begin with this beautiful human how can captivate the beauty that is jin i--

5a4390adc591f96267a3eeb9b512e246.jpg.d05aa9f2f472f86023466e2e64bc9d0c.jpg.218c6c8e0d205d48951e7be9ee1aa05a.jpg

this is it. this is all you need. this is why you should love jin.
HE'S SUCH A FUKIN NERD I LOVE HIM PLEASE---

===

jeON JUNGKOOOOOK!!!!

His open-mindedness! I think he's the type of man who's really tolerant toward people from other cultures. And he's capable of understanding and accepting.

Kim Taehyung