Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

satoori

[SUGGESTIONS OPEN] Animated Emoji set (Baepsae/ Crow-Tit character)

Y'all a fellow Army need our help!

UmAhZKg.gif

From Amajay:

"So I've been thinking of making an animated emoji set from my little Baepsae/ Crow-Tit character.

I'm not an illustrator not am I an animator but I figured it would be a fun way to work on both those skill sets.

I'm going to be doing a plain crow-tit in the standard emoji gestures expressions and I want to do one custom crow-tit for each BTS member.

So I need your input as the experts in all things BTS, I'm having an issue trying to do a crow-tit for each member. I would like to hear from you what elements you would attach to each member to make them identifiable.

i.e. Tae's boxy smile, Suga's Housewife bandana (is that still relevant?), JK's timbs etc..

Also if there is a particular expression or gesture for the plain crow-tit that you'd like (serving tea etc...) I'm happy to take suggestions.

I'd appreciate the input and help. Since things will be quiet for a while I figured this will give me enough time to work on a good diverse set."

Here is the standard crow-tit so you can see how the base will look I've simplified it a little:

PYkwCIP.png

Please leave suggestions in the comments below!

UmAhZKg.gif

That a great idea and it'll look  so cute.

for what i see from other artists kookie's most recognizable feature are his big eyes.

To me when i think of Tae is eyebrows but i do agree his box smile is easily recognizable.

Jin i think of a prince, since he have tihs wealthy aura but i don't know how that would be translated into the emoji so i hope other people give better ideas.

Rapmon i wouls say his full lips.

Jimin

Short. Eye smile represent Jimin. His smile is always mentioned by the members/Armys (e.g. his smile "that kills" on the recent Run)

Many fanartist tend focus on his lips puckered/luscious "3"....but considering what type of style you're doing, it's probably not necessary.

Maybe something related to his Korean nickname can be present; manggaeddeok (망개떡) He can be holding one or the traditional big leaf can be on his head like a hat.

Jin - Pink something and  army bomb. Shoulders.

Hobi - Sunshine. His wide smile. I've seen some people use a heart like shape for his smile.

Rapmon - Dimples

Something that symbolize him being smart. (e.g. books..idk)

Tae

eye brows, box smile and big ears.

Jungkook

Deer eyes. big and round

maybe bunny teeth

Suga 

Kumamon

Honestly not sure what items best represent the members, maybe others can give more insight.

Jin should have a princess tiara! that'd be so cute

I agree with the other features though o: 

that sounds absolutely adorable! oh my now i'm so excited for what you'll come up with because even the base looks so cuteeeeee 

like others have mentioned, the most defining elements of each member that you can incorporate are definitely their facial features. maybe you can try referencing chibi fanart of the members? like compile some features that are typically expressed/exaggerated in each member's chibi across fanartists and also their style if that makes sense? like in dress, expression, movements, props etc., there are so many great chibi fanartists on twitter and i've always been amazed at how on point their chibi characterisation was! but then again i'm not sure if you can do that with a birdy, you'd probably have to simplify some stuff

what i can think of off the top of my head rn that hasn't already been mentioned:

jin) thick lips/that little (' v ') smile he does, oval-ish eyes, chopsticks

yoongi) closed/triangular eyes, gummy smile (wait, birds don't have teeth), maybe a little lazy-looking LOL

jimin) extra fluffy & smol, a little pouty looking

tae) starry eyes

maybe you can give the birdys clothes, jin can get a pink apron, tae the hot pink beanie (?)... and however their fashion goes... oh yeah and maybe memorable/iconic outfits from comebacks/fanmeetings (e.g. headbands?) so it's more identifiable! and make them pose/aegyo(??) like the member they're supposed to be, and adjusting the size/proportion of each bird slightly so namjoon can be a taller looking bird than yoongi might help...

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and huge thanks Satoori for making the thread for me.

I'm loving the suggestions so much, I'm thinking maybe I'll actually make two emojis per member, a still one and an animated one.

Here is a little gift: I hope you like it

B9FKw4I.gif

These are so cute! I love this idea.

Jungkook: abs? coconuts nearby or as a hair style

V: pink beanie or headband with eyebrows 

Jimin: smol bird with crescent eyes. Holding a shotgun?

RM: shaded purple with one wing covering an eye 

J-hope: flapping energetically or dancing somehow. (If you somehow could have him do the arm movement in baepsae, I would love you forever)

Suga: smol and sleeping 

Jin: pink tiara or apron with an ARMY bomb or two 

I dont have suggestions for all the members but here are some~

Jin: broader shoulders

Suga: Sleepy eyes

Jungkook: Giant sparkly eyes 

maybe checkout the designs for their hiphop monsters for inspiration?

Spoiler

Image result for hiphop monsters

On 3/1/2017 at 3:08 PM, Amajay said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and huge thanks Satoori for making the thread for me.

I'm loving the suggestions so much, I'm thinking maybe I'll actually make two emojis per member, a still one and an animated one.

Here is a little gift: I hope you like it

B9FKw4I.gif

No problemjimin9:

that gift..so cuuuttteee. I love it!!! I can't wait to see the final emojisB9FKw4I.gif

RSPVTNp.gif

lfOQXeE.gif

Thanks for the ideas everyone, I can officially say I finished my first member, but I won't be revealing anything until I finish with all 7 of the members...Until then Here is another gift.

From what I've seen so far these are going to be awesome and oh so cute! I can't wait to see the finish gifs. Thank you for doing this and allowing us to take part a little in creating these cuties. :D

S T A Y   T U N E D

something is coming tonight

RSPVTNp.gifB2Db0GH.gifp9XwWw2.gif

OMG! I love this thank you OP and @Amajay

Seokjin- Flying kiss

Taehyung - Rapping cypher ? or something similar

RM - Ryan themed somehow (I'm so bad at suggestions lmao pls forgive)

Hello Everyone!

Phase One: Baepsae Bangtan

Creating a custom Crow-Tit for each member of BTS.

Is done. I will be revealing them for the first time here...

So without further ado I give you my Baepsae BTS

1-JUNGKOOK

tumblr_omb5xlAJHc1w7sq8qo1_1280.jpg

2-TAEHYUNG

tumblr_omb67uTIdy1w7sq8qo1_1280.jpg

3-JIMIN

tumblr_omb69qrXVv1w7sq8qo1_1280.jpg

4-RAPMON

tumblr_omb6boVFjB1w7sq8qo1_1280.jpg

5-JHOPE

tumblr_omb6dj55wP1w7sq8qo1_1280.jpg

6-SUGA

tumblr_omb6f9vmQ81w7sq8qo1_1280.jpg

7-JIN

tumblr_omb6hmaBQV1w7sq8qo1_1280.jpg

mGbWurG.png

Now here is where I need ARMYs help.

The nest step is to animate these little guys, but since each member of BTS has more than one signature move I'm finding it difficult to pick just one action for each member.

So please comment on the action you want to see the little BTS bird do.

Thank you for the support!!

They're so adorable. And akhf;dslkh you had RM break the branch hahahaha! That made my day ngl. 

Idk if it is too late to suggest actions, but:

Jin: ARMY bomb waving or eating 

Suga: waking up from a nap

J-hope: if you can do it, the "Crow Titties arm movement" or the "should be illegal one legged hip thrust"

RM: winking 

Jimin: spinning? idk his spins are just nice

V: Jammin' to cypher or Gallant

JK: lifting weights or gaming