Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Soldier

I had a beauTAEful dream!!

So, in the dream, he was wearing a very light full sleeves shirt whichever as white and black lowers, he had his Run hair

alonc with a few random friends were playing a guessing game where a person had to make everyone else individually guess a word or something 

I couldn't guess the word he was making us guess (and I get really frustrated when I can't get to answers lol) so I asked him to just tell me already and he smirked saying "hehe nope!" And I was like "please! I'll do anything!" And I was pretty darn close to him (physically) at this point and he looked me in the eyes, smirk fading into a slight smile, and asked with all the sincerity, "anything?" 

His face was only a few inches from mine and I will never forget what that looked and felt like!

i didn't know what to say so for a few seconds so we just breathed into each other's existence, my heart pounding like CRAZY, until he closed the distance between us and landed the softest kiss EVER onto my lips

oh

my

God

my morning started with that!

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Soldier

what do you guys put in your cereal and see romantic dreams like that x'D

any dreams I've seen or at least remember with BTS are so weird and illogical EnQywPe.gif

Edited by pinkhyung

19 hours ago, pinkhyung said:

what do you guys put in your cereal and see romantic dreams like that x'D

any dreams I've seen or at least remember with BTS are so weird and illogical EnQywPe.gif

The secret is

i don't eat cereal :jimin2:

11 hours ago, Soldier said:

The secret is

i don't eat cereal :jimin2:

Dude lmao

I won't give up my cereal lets be clear :why:

just transfer the dream to me!!!!:x the biggest regret of my life is i dont see any dream!!!:jimin3: i want to see them in my dream!!!!:v1: