Bangtan Base

15 hours ago, ChimChimOnAStick said:

I have one question. Is there any more spots open? If then is there any spots to ProJects, Awards, or mod? And if I could give a suggestion. What about an events team. So then people in the forum can win prIzes and badges?

Yes, we are always open for more members in all groups! I'm the only last remaining member of the events team so it would be great to have someone else, but we may be discontinuing that position if not many would be interested. Although maybe having you on as events will make people interested.

994feced891418f39f4bffdb11f5fdbd.gif

Rules ✧ Inquiries 

20 minutes ago, taesthetic said:

Yes, we are always open for more members in all groups! I'm the only last remaining member of the events team so it would be great to have someone else, but we may be discontinuing that position if not many would be interested. Although maybe having you on as events will make people interested.

OH SO YOU ARE OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS IN ALL GROUPS*srry i had to**i know im annoying* but yeah

So sad. Messed up😔357454431_144x108.png.1f5036734122ea8c4d0875533cfdc85b.png

On 9/2/2020 at 6:59 AM, Liznana said:

Hello

I don't know how much you will need this but I know Japanese and can translate stuff if you ever need it. However it was many years ago I used to live there and since then I haven't been actively practicing the language, making me become less fluent. Still I think I can make decent translations.

I don't think I will have the time and energy to actively search for and provide material to translate myself. But if anyone finds stuff for me to translate I will try my best. 頑張ります。

You may contact @jin if you're interested with the position. 

13 hours ago, taesthetic said:

I would love to be on the events team!

1 hour ago, ChimChimOnAStick said:

I would love to be on the events team!

I can also ask other army's on other forums if they would like to.

12 hours ago, taesthetic said:

Yes, however, since we ask new staff members to join Discord you must be 13+ to be accepted. 

I have discord

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2021 at 9:33 AM, TaeTae said:

Hi! Before the sites revamp I'm a social media team, I hope I can get in this team back😁

Hi! I don't remember anyone who was part of the team before as you would have to apply just like anyone else. 

Here is the google form for social media team: https://forms.gle/3FdiHfNajTZDFan88

994feced891418f39f4bffdb11f5fdbd.gif

Rules ✧ Inquiries 

• 4 months later...