• Announcements

    • jin

      Donate~   07/11/2017

      Donate to support Bangtan Base and help offset the costs of running a forum! Benefits for donators are listed out here.

Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
ᗷTᔕᒍᗩᗰᔕ🍓

Official Kim Taehyung Discussion Thread

388 posts in this topic

A thread for our  precious and lovely cinnamon roll V! 

200 (1).gif

(i'll make a better OP later) 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How lovely that someone did the official discussion thread for me 

:armyryan:

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taehyung said:

How lovely that someone did the official discussion thread for me 

:armyryan:

200w.gif

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ready for Hwarang. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ali said:

I'm ready for Hwarang. 

same omg, I never thought I'd be excited to watch a historical drama, but i'm so excited to see him in it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was so close to grabbing kimtaehyung ugh

i miss OH so much...we never got to talk about the MAMAs and taehyung's new hwarang trailer. at least now we can talk about hwarang here now!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh, just here to kill ya'll and myself with this melanin poppin, babe. :^) I loVE

tumblr_o7bht5ifFy1ta8ar4o1_400.giftumblr_o7bht5ifFy1ta8ar4o2_400.gif

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, kimtae said:

i was so close to grabbing kimtaehyung ugh

i miss OH so much...we never got to talk about the MAMAs and taehyung's new hwarang trailer. at least now we can talk about hwarang here now!

 

ayy kimtae is good as well!

13 minutes ago, Velvetii said:

Tbh, just here to kill ya'll and myself with this melanin poppin, babe. :^) I loVE

tumblr_o7bht5ifFy1ta8ar4o1_400.giftumblr_o7bht5ifFy1ta8ar4o2_400.gif

 

oh my jisoooos 

giphy.gif

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

look how pretty he is in silla dynasty styling im crying (

cr)

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to4_500.gif

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to3_500.gif

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to1_500.gif

 

Edited by kim-taehyung
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kimtae said:

look how pretty he is in silla dynasty styling im crying (cr)

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to4_500.gif

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to3_500.gif

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to1_500.gif

i'm so ready for hwarang

 original_75.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so nervous and excited for hwarang!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread for bias wrecker yay ! Hwarang will be my end I cant wait to see his full acting skills !

 

natepann_temp14801689955151154292057.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kimtae said:

look how pretty he is in silla dynasty styling im crying (cr)

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to4_500.gif

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to3_500.gif

tumblr_ohui3ueJQX1vlu35to1_500.gif

He looks so good, bless.

clUbatY.gif

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my fav gif thanks to my friend

0f224db0-5f21-42b8-be8f-c350533767ab.gif

Edited by Yuma
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah he's so good looking 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now