Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
BTSJAMS ❄️

Official Kim Taehyung Discussion Thread

Can I just reiterate that Kim Taehyung is a very beautiful human being I don't think he's even real half the time

@taesthetic @Miraculous @Whalien @modeltae how do you people even live with it

Also can I get more of Tae singing, when will he make covers again and grace us with his voice ;; I'm really excited for his new solo if they're to be trusted about it ahhhh

But also can we keep dark-haired Tae for a long while longer Muster was a glorious time pls and thank

@KookieMochi I ask myself that question everyday. I don't even know how I get through it. He really needs to do covers again! My favorite is probably Someone Like You. Another solo song? Sign me the fuck up please!

2 minutes ago, taesthetic said:

Someone Like You

this this was such a beautiful cover and to be frank I want more covers from everyone in vocal line please

his voice is just?? really unique??? and I love it and will praise to the high heavens I would actually cry for another solo song

imagine the collabs he could do

TaeJin OST was great because him and Jin have really unique voices too, can we have more of that, is that a thing that can happen in future

1 minute ago, KookieMochi said:

this this was such a beautiful cover and to be frank I want more covers from everyone in vocal line please

his voice is just?? really unique??? and I love it and will praise to the high heavens I would actually cry for another solo song

imagine the collabs he could do

TaeJin OST was great because him and Jin have really unique voices too, can we have more of that, is that a thing that can happen in future

Yeah I mean I never have heard of anyone else with a voice like his so it is definitely quite unique. His voice makes me cry too. TaeJin would be amazing. I could just imagine how that would be, so good is what!

@taesthetic subunits. Like, not proper subunits, but like how SVT just casually has songs in their albums where a couple of members just split off and do their own thing outside of even their own 'official' subunits? I don't know how fandom will take to it but maybe one day we might get something like that.

Tae with anyone in the group for a duet or something is going to be something to behold.