Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
BTSJAMS ☂

Official Kim Taehyung Discussion Thread

All these photos got me wondering, what's everyone's favorite hairstyle for Taehyung? I really loved his in the "Save Me" MV, something about it just, it stood out the most for me though same with BST era.

19 minutes ago, CheesyCat said:

All these photos got me wondering, what's everyone's favorite hairstyle for Taehyung? I really loved his in the "Save Me" MV, something about it just, it stood out the most for me though same with BST era.

It actually really depends on era for me- Tae back during debut era? Orange was honestly the cutest thing, but his face has matured a lot since then and I feel like darker hair colours suit him better now. I really liked that sort of pinkish hair he used to have, though!

We're talking hairstyles lmao but he doesn't really change all that much. Forehead Tae was Orange and early Brown Tae. I guess his green highlights and the styling he had for the HYYH pt.2 photobook and era?

1 hour ago, CheesyCat said:

Honestly most eras really? I do have a preference usually for dark hair though, but I like him in really just about anything.

@KookieMochi Yes! Orange was so cute on him! But you're right, his face has matured since then but when he had it... it was so adorable and I don't often like orange hair necessarily.

1 hour ago, CheesyCat said:

How does one choose a favorite hairstyle when their bias is Taehyung? Literally it is every single one for me.

@CheesyCat Ooooh, Save Me and Fire era Taehyung has a special place in my heart. The red hair was one of my favorites! 

@KookieMochi OH MY GOD THE ORANGE HAIR PLEASE. God that was the cutest on him, but you're right it fit him at the time because he had a baby face but I feel like now it would just look tacky? But who knows, it is Taehyung (aka literal greek God) that we are talking about here. (Also the green highlights? Please no let's not talk about that. It's not terrible because it's Taehyung but its my least fave oops) 

I think for me I'm going to have to go with the golden blonde hair. (@Whalien might have posted some photos in the V-neck thread earlier today that made me officially decide this is my favorite hair on him).

2 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

I concede to the lavender, brown and honey blonde hair though.

Tae- have we ever seen Tae in a comeback with proper black hair though??

We haven't! The closest we've gotten is I Need U with the green highlights. 

19 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

I guess his green highlights and the styling he had for the HYYH pt.2 photobook and era?

How...do I not remember this?! Unusual colors tend to stick out for me the most but not this one, apparently. Orange hair though before his face matured more was a great look. I agree with Megan aka @Roa about orange usually not being one of my favorite colors but somehow Tae was able to pull it off well. I'm probably a minority in this but I did love blonde Tae a lot more than I thought I would. Overall though, with his face more mature, I'm with you, Rin, on preferring darker colors for his hair. 

4 hours ago, modeltae said:

We haven't! The closest we've gotten is I Need U with the green highlights. 

All the more reason to look forward to this one then! Tae with black hair...:x

8 minutes ago, CheesyCat said:

about orange usually not being one of my favorite colors but somehow Tae was able to pull it off well.

They picked a ver ugly and fake orange for Tae :c i mean he looked good but that was thanks to his face working extra hours, cause that shade was not doing him justice. 

29 minutes ago, Cypher• said:

They picked a ver ugly and fake orange for Tae :c i mean he looked good but that was thanks to his face working extra hours, cause that shade was not doing him justice. 

Oh, I won't dispute that it was an ugly shade of orange but it's as you said, the reason he still looked good was because of his face. Hm, speaking of shades, has he ever done a red shade? Depending on the lighting, I think it could work on him too, maybe?

3 minutes ago, CheesyCat said:

has he ever done a red shade? Depending on the lighting, I think it could work on him too, maybe?

YES! He had this iconic red hair he looked so good on it 

large.jpg