Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
KookieMochi

game Guess The Video 2.0 (Game 4.5) [Officially On-Hold 4/23]

Game 4 Ver. 2 aka [Back To Basics]

(aka I'm back to reign supreme once again)

Hide contents

This thread continues the legacy of the original GTV thread made by @Jungshook and past New Gen hosts @KookieMochi (hey look, that's me!), @Seoks-j (my brilliant second-in-command), @Whalien (aka the one who inflicted pain and suffering a lot), and @fuckparkjimin (our dear host from hell).

Links to all the craziness:

Guess the Video (Original) - Hosted by @Jungshook

Guess the Video 2.0 (Game 1) - Hosted by @KookieMochi

Guess the Video 2.0 (Game 2) - Hosted by @Seoks-j

Guess the Video 2.0 (Game 3) - Hosted by @Whalien

Guess the Video 2.0 (Game 4v1) - Hosted by @fuckparkjimin

Current Status:

?

*NOTE*

Please don't be afraid to participate!

We get a little crazy here sometimes and the scoring gets hectic - but "a few quiet rounds can put you in the lead real quick!" I kid you not. 

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸* *¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»

General Info and Rules:

Hide contents

(Remains the same as the previous games)

I'll post a pixelated image and you'll have to guess which video it came from.

They won't all be from MVs. Award shows, variety shows, Bangtan Bombs, etc. are all fair game.

I won't be putting fancams in, as the pool for that is too large. All videos I use are official, to an extent (meaning anyone kind find it if I name it... probably).

One user can guess the video and a different user can come in and steal the screenshot points.

You can edit your answer, but only if nobody else posts their answer after yours. Otherwise, you'll have to post again.**

Embedding the Youtube video with a time stamp will not count. You either have to take a screenshot and upload it yourself or find a still online.

The person with the most points at the end of the week** wins that game.

The next round will start sometime after the correct answer has been given. I'll try and check in frequently, and at least have one round a day, but I'm sorry if I shirk the schedule sometimes ;~;

The host of the game can change later on, depending on how gameplay goes ^^**

ASTERISKS INFO BELOW:

Spoiler

** It's alright if you decide to only post the title and edit the screenshot in later, but bear in mind that someone else might post the screenshot before and grab the points before you do.
** I haven't decided on a proper time yet, perhaps I'll lower it to 3 days, or up it to 2 weeks. We'll see how it goes?

** If the video has similar scenes (i.e. the trailer scenes in Agust D or the several cuts of Jin in front of the burning car in Fire) it will still count if it could be either one.
** I know my timezone's completely out of wack with a lot of people, so the bonus time limit will vary. I might change it to another point system in the future ^^

** Depending on how it goes with you guys, after each game, we can rotate the host so that the current host gets a chance to play themselves ^^ 

Example:

Hide contents

I post the following:
j79HYTs.png

User 1:
I Need U - BTS 
5c5289e8f481c7d393db1f2f0d6515c4d99d3f6a

+1 point because while they correctly guessed the video, but it isn't the right screenshot.
~

If User 1 had also posted the correct screenshot they would have earned 3 points.

~

Also, aside from the actual pixelating of the image, no other edits will be made except for maybe resizing.
No flipping or rotating of images, so rest assured we aren't here to torture you :")

Point System:

Hide contents

1 point for correctly guessing the video
2 points for replying with the right screenshot
( or one that is similar but at another time in the video** )
Bonus:
1 point for being the first person to correctly post both
but it has to be within ~10 minutes of my post going up**

Secret Rounds:
They pop up here and there, around the OP, around past posts, basically they can be anywhere.
There isn't always a secret round.
No time limit for these, if you find them and get both the video and screenshot right, you get 5 points flat.
You get 2 points for just the video, and 3 points for the screenshot.
The extra points to each are for finding the secret in the first place ;)
The rounds are usually numbered, so just answer with 'Secret Round 1' and so on, unless you feel like tagging it for all the world to see ^^

**Secret Missions give you 2-4 extra points**

NOTICE:

Read the notice down below :")

NOTICE FOR SECRET ROUNDS:

Hide contents

Guess who's overhauled the secret round point system?

As per usual, secret rounds are going to be in play.

Whether past host gimmicks aside from my own are going to be implemented... We'll see B|

Update:

Secret missions are indeed up.

Let's just say that if you were to look for secret rounds, you're possibly going about your hunt all wrong.

Prizes:

Hide contents

1st Place: 10 :armybomb:

2nd Place: 5 :armybomb:

3rd Place: 3 :armybomb:

Active Participation: 1 :armybomb:

Time Zone + Active Times!

Hide contents

My timezone is AEDT, essentially being out of whack with a ton of you, but I'll try my best~

Specifically, 8PM-12PM AEDT is almost guaranteed.

Any other times... well, consider them to be a surprise.

Weekends are blast rounds. Prepare yourselves.

Previous Champions and Survivors!

Current Scoreboard:

Hide contents

Myrhia: 100 (R11 S, R13 T+S, R16 T+S+B, R21 S, R22 T+S+B, R28 T+S R29 T, R36 T+S, R39 T+S, R42 T+S R43 T+S, R44 T+S, R58 T+S, R61 T+S+B, R63 T+S+B, R67 T+S+B, R69 T+S+B, R70 T, R71 P, R72 P, R73 T+S, R74 S, R75 T+S, R76 T+S+B, R77 T, R79 T+S, R84 T+S, R85 T, R88 T+S, R89 T+S+B, R90 S, R94 T+S, R97T+S+B, R98 T+S, R99 T)
-Mochi-: 91 (R3 T+S+B, R4 T+S, R5 T+S, R8 T+S, R9 S, R10 T+S+B, R31 T+S, R37 T+S+B, R38 T+S, SMA, R40 T+S+B, R46 S+T, FSR 1+2+B, R47 S+T, R48 S+T+B, R50 S+T, R54 T+S, R56 S, R68 T+S+B, R70 S, R77 S, R80 T+S+B, R92 T+S+B, R95 T+S+B, SR4, R99 S)

movietvdrama: 56 (R14 T+S+B, R15 T+S+B, R35 T+S, R52 T+S, R53 T+S, R57 T+S, R59 T+S, R60 T+S, R64 T+S, R65 T+S, R66 T+S, R74 T, R78 T+S+B, R81 T+S, R82 T+S, R83 T+S+B, R93 T+S, R96 T+S)
monimoni: 50 (R1 T+S+B, R2 T+S+B, R6 T+S+B, R7 T+S, R33 T+S+B, R41 T+S+B, R87 T+S, SMJ, SMY, SMB, SMG(K), SMHH, , SMA, SMJP, SMJS, SMBD, SMCJB, SMSM, SMM)
Whalien: 46+1-2 (R9 T, R12 S, SMA, SMB, SMG, SMJ, SMCJB, SR3, SMHH, SMBD, SMY, SMSM, SR1, SR5, SR4, SR2, SRCBT) 
Mongmungi: 20 (R18 T+S, F, SMK P1+P2, R25 T+S, SMM, R32 T+S, R33 T+S+B)
leanna: 21-1 (R19 T+S, SMK P1+P2, R24 T+S, R51 T+S, R62 T+S, R85 S, R86 T+S)
haze: 7 (R26 T+S, R27 T, R30 T+S)

Taekookie: 7 (R12 T, R29 S, R55 T+S, R90 T)
nb_army: 4 (R11 T, R20 T+S)
Seoks-j: 4 (R56 T, R91 T+S)
fuckparkjimin: 3 (F, SMA)
rosyjimin: 2 (R27 S)
SeokSeok: 1 (F)

Message from the Host!

Hide contents

Hey there!

So I'm the new host for this neat little game we've got going on.
(Scary, right?)

I go by Erin or Rin depending on who's asking, and I'm super excited to be hosting this again.

It's going to be interesting, and this post is awkward because I'm still preparing stuff, but I hope it goes well~

Update!
My beloved co-host Faith has joined me, welcome her well everyone~

Secrets and plot twists to come, stay tuned!

I cant even-

EDIT:

LMFAO I JUST REALIZED WHY FAITH WANTED FIRST POST BECAUSE OF THE SCOREBOARD. WELL GUESS WHAT Y'ALL

WioZBJ4.gif

Edited by Whalien

First post is mine~ 

Scoreboard:

Spoiler

Myrhia: 105 (R11 S, R13 T+S, R16 T+S+B, R21 S, R22 T+S+B, R28 T+S R29 T, R36 T+S, R39 T+S, R42 T+S R43 T+S, R44 T+S, R58 T+S, R61 T+S+B, R63 T+S+B, R67 T+S+B, R69 T+S+B, R70 T, R71 P, R72 P, R73 T+S, R74 S, R75 T+S, R76 T+S+B, R77 T, R79 T+S, R84 T+S, R85 T, R88 T+S, R89 T+S+B, R90 S, R94 T+S, R97T+S+B, R98 T+S, R99 T, FSR 2)
-Mochi-: 91 (R3 T+S+B, R4 T+S, R5 T+S, R8 T+S, R9 S, R10 T+S+B, R31 T+S, R37 T+S+B, R38 T+S, SMA, R40 T+S+B, R46 S+T, FSR 1+3+B, R47 S+T, R48 S+T+B, R50 S+T, R54 T+S, R56 S, R68 T+S+B, R70 S, R77 S, R80 T+S+B, R92 T+S+B, R95 T+S+B, SR4, R99 S)

movietvdrama: 56 (R14 T+S+B, R15 T+S+B, R35 T+S, R52 T+S, R53 T+S, R57 T+S, R59 T+S, R60 T+S, R64 T+S, R65 T+S, R66 T+S, R74 T, R78 T+S+B, R81 T+S, R82 T+S, R83 T+S+B, R93 T+S, R96 T+S)
monimoni: 50 (R1 T+S+B, R2 T+S+B, R6 T+S+B, R7 T+S, R33 T+S+B, R41 T+S+B, R87 T+S, SMJ, SMY, SMB, SMG(K), SMHH, , SMA, SMJP, SMJS, SMBD, SMCJB, SMSM, SMM)
Whalien: 46+1-2 (R9 T, R12 S, SMA, SMB, SMG, SMJ, SMCJB, SR3, SMHH, SMBD, SMY, SMSM, SR1, SR5, SR4, SR2, SRCBT) 
Mongmungi: 20 (R18 T+S, F, SMK P1+P2, R25 T+S, SMM, R32 T+S, R33 T+S+B)
leanna: 21-1 (R19 T+S, SMK P1+P2, R24 T+S, R51 T+S, R62 T+S, R85 S, R86 T+S)
haze: 7 (R26 T+S, R27 T, R30 T+S)

Taekookie: 7 (R12 T, R29 S, R55 T+S, R90 T)
nb_army: 4 (R11 T, R20 T+S)
Seoks-j: 4 (R56 T, R91 T+S)
fuckparkjimin: 3 (F, SMA)
rosyjimin: 2 (R27 S)
SeokSeok: 1 (F)

:armyryan:

Edited by Seoks-j

Real hell is comin up.

Idk if im excited or just scared bcs this game's gonna go like typhoon. RIP TIMEZONE

Wow I am actually terrified to start this.

I'm not prepared and I'm the host, what am I.

Don't take up the mantle after a day's decision, kids.

Spoiler

Round 1
(aka the only round before I go to bed that a certain someone's probably going to get in a second)

R1_84.png.218a7d1659f56c2e22c55eade0dc3cdd.png

1 minute ago, monimoni said:

:jin9:

Hide contents

58c51cc1cf7f2_gtv6.png.0cf97ece7d85820b653e7da0780a9f48.png

this is what I get for trying to start easy, huh

hmm, do I give you bonus points or nah?

Edited by KookieMochi

Just now, KookieMochi said:

this is what I get for trying to start easy, huh

my laptop has only been on for 15 mins and I've got 2 rounds and I made breakfast :v3:

ROUND 3
(aka when your dear host is scrambling to make things harder but they've already got rounds prepped so they have to stick with the easy and suffer)

R3_52.png.572001fe5b774ccc4b657be15028bf58.png