Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
Pokeybun

appreciation j-hope's expressions while he dances

one of the 1000000 things that drives me insane about hobi is his face when he dances. i physically. can not.

ex. 1:

Spoiler

natepann_temp1487521767988906358172.gif.4c9f61e76d043add7ed30ccb7761798a.gif

ex. 2:

Spoiler

58ce03c1ed7aa_JHOPEWHATTHEHELL.gif.a5e35275388d004cb4015bf3745a6718.gif

do i even need an ex. 3 here's one anyways

Spoiler

pannapp_2017-03-18_20_16_22.gif.bf27717fd8b5b74caf9e2f566c0b4c0d.gif

i'm sure you haven't but remember rainsim? remember that stage? 

Spoiler

58ce0447d9bfe_imageproxy(12).gif.c7dbbd8e538f7206c343a980de4a0a41.gif58ce04319e717_imageproxy(13).gif.fadcfbdd16ba369230e1d1c6e633030e.gif58ce044bd72ab_imageproxy(11).gif.4d5ad428bf5781eb94f4007509c00d16.gif58ce05babf427_imageproxy(10).gif.6cb1c94bd6fc4ab9bb61a001eb68f692.gif

cause i sure do

in conclusion j-hope is perfect and his looks can kill and if u have any gifs of hobi's expressions while he dances pls share them with me so i can cry more thank u

he knows u can't resist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tumblr_inline_okhaneRpgG1upgjhp_500.gif.011de201292c4c8272f88778a6a281da.gif

LMFAO TIFF I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE THIS THREAD. BLESS YOUR HEART - IT MUSTVE BEEN DIFFICULT COMPILING ALL THIS WHILE FEELING ATTACKED

Uhm, so I was going through my own folder trying to find some of his dancing expressions to share and this was all I had...

tumblr_ol1s92cEuu1smrhbdo1_400.gif.46787744a4bdbd6f61a5132184496021.gif

I just realized they're all silly Hobi... So I'm just gonna save everything here. Thanks. 

His dancing expressions are so good. I remember hunting down fancams to see his Rainism performance. 

14 minutes ago, Whalien said:

LMFAO TIFF I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE THIS THREAD. BLESS YOUR HEART - IT MUSTVE BEEN DIFFICULT COMPILING ALL THIS WHILE FEELING ATTACKED

Uhm, so I was going through my own folder trying to find some of his dancing expressions to share and this was all I had...

tumblr_ol1s92cEuu1smrhbdo1_400.gif.46787744a4bdbd6f61a5132184496021.gif

I just realized they're all silly Hobi... So I'm just gonna save everything here. Thanks. 

LISTEN I WAS SERIOUS HOBI'S LOOKS ON STAGE CAN ACTUALLY MURDER ME AND RESURRECT ME HE MAKES ME SO WEAK YOU HAVE NO IDEA I--
my bias list is in constant turmoil thanks to this man

3 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

@Pokeybun bless you for this thread.

We shall convert you into a citizen of hop hip yet.

hop hip to the hippity hoppity hip

Just now, movietvdrama said:

His dancing expressions are so good. I remember hunting down fancams to see his Rainism performance. 

i agree. his passion really comes off when he performs. everything looks so natural and i. just die.

I'm hella tired, but I just wanted to contribute to this lovely thread before I went to bed.

h0RaFAN.gifTTqlg3R.gif

cc8zubP.gifVmLlliO.gif

TgTKnMq.gifjC9QMu1.gif

244MdpG.gif

when hobi dances, he feels the music with his whole body

even his face is feeling it

Spoiler

id like to feel his face :ph34r:

Just now, poca said:

when hobi dances, he feels the music with his whole body

even his face is feeling it

Reveal hidden contents

id like to feel his face :ph34r:

Spoiler

unrelated but i'm guessing you'd love to be this fan

natepann_temp1489810778663-1877153393.gif.7d6c5372e6c269a7cf72946f51672f06.gif

hobi's cute dimples need more love

Thank you all for all these GIFs, I'm going to be going to bed with all these images in my mind. That's an awesome thing to fall asleep to. :jhope3:

If I come across any GIFs that'd be perfect for here, I'll share but right now, I'm at a loss. I just had to at least express my appreciation for this thread!

@Pokeybunyou know whats up, this was a much needed thread!! I will post my collection later on....:rapmon9:

I feel like we will never run out of Hobi threads...they are all creative and fun...and much needed....life giving  and taking..but isn't that our Hobi?!!

i always watch Hobi's fancams the most, hi serious face while he dance kills me everytime.

8 hours ago, CatPancakes said:

Thank you all for all these GIFs, I'm going to be going to bed with all these images in my mind. That's an awesome thing to fall asleep to. :jhope3:

If I come across any GIFs that'd be perfect for here, I'll share but right now, I'm at a loss. I just had to at least express my appreciation for this thread!

ahh please do share any you find! jhope needs so much love and he's such an amazing dancer i. cry.

thank you so much tho :')

8 hours ago, HobiOne said:

@Pokeybunyou know whats up, this was a much needed thread!! I will post my collection later on....:rapmon9:

I feel like we will never run out of Hobi threads...they are all creative and fun...and much needed....life giving  and taking..but isn't that our Hobi?!!

yEs pleASE SHARE YOUR COLLECTION it's a blessing that must be shared TT

and yeah I hope we never do! :') honestly hobi is so amazing and unique so his threads should be too so we can match his pace! 

4 hours ago, suga's baby face said:

i always watch Hobi's fancams the most, hi serious face while he dance kills me everytime.

UGH THE FANCAMS. THE FANCAMS. I watch them to feel inspired and also attacked at the same time

Ohhhh thank you very very very much for this thread :jhope7:
Hobi is absolutely beautiful. H facial expressions are so natural and he's so happy while dancing. 
I'll try to contribute if I ever find any coool ass gifs <3

3 hours ago, Israa said:

Ohhhh thank you very very very much for this thread :jhope7:
Hobi is absolutely beautiful. H facial expressions are so natural and he's so happy while dancing. 
I'll try to contribute if I ever find any coool ass gifs <3

yes yes! he moves so naturally like he's at home and his face...god.. i'm dead
please do contribute we need more beautiful hobi!

45 minutes ago, Maphisto40 said:

Does it have to be a gif?

Spoiler

Cx8xAndUUAAldwZ.jpg

cr

oh my god of course not holy

Just now, Maphisto40 said:

OH MY GOD THAT LOOKS SO GOOD I'M IN TEARS HE'S A DANGEROUS MAN I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO BRING THAT SONG BACK THOUGH