Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

Suggestions Thread

DhixSYc.png

Offer any suggestions you have for the forum here. All are welcome. If you have an idea for a new section or subforum, think there should be a new rule, have emoji suggestions, have promo ideas, want certain site features changed or implemented (though do be aware I'm limited to things available for IPB 4.2), have ideas for awards, have fan project ideas, etc. post them here!

*Please note that I won't be responding to comments posted in here unless it's to ask for clarification or more details, but I will see everything so don't feel like I'm purposefully ignoring you or your suggestion!
o7Zv2gr.png

1. Adding node icon to other sections (will be up when I find a set online to use, unless someone with gfx skills wants to make me some *wink wink*)
  2. New sections: Games, Teasers/MVs, CFs
  3. Have images be able to embed links
  4. Add a spoiler button
  5. Find a text editor that has a bbcode/html view (search is not going well, but if you paste any bbcode in the textbox it should work and you can use the "preview" function [the paper with the magnifying glass in the text editor toolbar] to view how it'll look when you post)
  6. Change number of posts per page from 25 to 20
  7. Remove the border from uploaded sigs (Not giving up!)
  8. Fix error with manually inputting sigs
  9. Back to top button for mobile

It's really not a big deal,but will you put up pics for the other sections too? Like you did with the ot7 and individual sections. Like for example a camera icon for the social media section,etc.

Also I would like to ask about otp badges. Do you already know the rules? Since on OH only 3 members were allowed max,it would be good if here it could be 4,so we could make a Hyung Line and Vocal Line badge too.

Also an idea ,maybe some emojis could be made of their HipHop Monsters characters .

One more thing,it was already asked probably,if it's possible to have a button for spoiler.

Edited by Beki95

A separate subsection for new teasers/mv maybe?

Also i'm not exactly sure what section CFs are suppose to go.

This thread it's a great idea, thanks. I already gave some suggestions on the other thread and you already replied there so I'll just add another one right now.

A section for games would be nice. More than being useful, they help the forum to stay active while BTS isn't releasing or doing anything important and we're kind of bored. Like right now, for example, when they're being quiet on twitter, bighit isn't releasing the dates and the only things that we're getting are articles and similar stuff.

6 minutes ago, BIKKA said:

This thread it's a great idea, thanks. I already gave some suggestions on the other thread and you already replied there so I'll just add another one right now.

A section for games would be nice. More than being useful, they help the forum to stay active while BTS isn't releasing or doing anything important and we're kind of bored. Like right now, for example, when they're being quiet on twitter, bighit isn't releasing the dates and the only things that we're getting are articles and similar stuff.

I came here just to say this! I think a game section would be really funny! 

32 minutes ago, Beki95 said:

It's really not a big deal,but will you put up pics for the other sections too? Like you did with the ot7 and individual sections. Like for example a camera icon for the social media section,etc.

Also I would like to ask about otp badges. Do you already know the rules? Since on OH only 3 members were allowed max,it would be good if here it could be 4,so we could make a Hyung Line and Vocal Line badge too.

Also an idea ,maybe some emojis could be made of their HipHop Monsters characters .

One more thing,it was already asked probably,if it's possible to have a button for spoiler.

OTP badges will be able to have 4 members.

If you or anyone you know or even anyone seeing this lol can make them into emojis (basically just cutting out any background to make them transparent and re-sizing them) then I can upload them whenever those are ready. If not, it'll be a while before they can go up since I'll have to find them time to make them myself.

edit:

spoiler button is up! it's the little eye in the text editor toolbar.

19 minutes ago, jin said:

OTP badges will be able to have 4 members.

If you or anyone you know or even anyone seeing this lol can make them into emojis (basically just cutting out any background to make them transparent and re-sizing them) then I can upload them whenever those are ready. If not, it'll be a while before they can go up since I'll have to find them time to make them myself.

edit:

spoiler button is up! it's the little eye in the text editor toolbar.

Okay,thanks.

Thanks for taking all of the suggestions. You're da real MVP.  <3

I just though about this... can you make these tiny bts icons the official ones of the forum and add them to the emoticon option of the text/reply box? Maybe not all of them since they're a lot. It would be amazing <3.

Spoiler

PD. i'm not the best doing gfx but I would like to help with some temporal node icons for the forum sections... that ofc if you want or if another person doesn't do it first, hehe.

Edited by BIKKA

8 minutes ago, BIKKA said:

Thanks for taking all of the suggestions. You're da real MVP.  <3

I just though about this... can you make these tiny bts icons the official ones of the forum and add them to the emoticon option of the text/reply box? Maybe not all of them since they're a lot. It would be amazing <3.

Hide contents

PD. i'm not the best doing gfx but I would like to help with some temporal node icons for the forum sections... that ofc if you want or if another person doesn't do it first, hehe.

I'll add some of them in tonight. 

Yes, please! The size of the BTS ones are 50x50 and I'll leave the style up to you since my graphics sense is....not good lol.

11 minutes ago, jin said:

Yes, please! The size of the BTS ones are 50x50 and I'll leave the style up to you since my graphics sense is....not good lol.

If you do add them I think it's best if you keep the amount small. Maybe only add the enough to create the average emoticon set than an unnecessary surplus.

37 minutes ago, jin said:

Aye, thank you. I don't know if my graphics sense it's good but I'll definitely try my best. And speaking of these stuff, I really like the minimalistic black/white/gray palete of the forum. The color in the icons, usernames and other places would make it really cool. And I think it also fits with BTS bc it kinda seems like their official colors are white and black since the bomb is basically white, their logo is black and most of their official merch are often black and white with other colors. Anyway, I'll try to make the icons in between tonight and tomorrow, is that ok?

32 minutes ago, BIKKA said:

Aye, thank you. I don't know if my graphics sense it's good but I'll definitely try my best. And speaking of these stuff, I really like the minimalistic black/white/gray palete of the forum. The color in the icons, usernames and other places would make it really cool. And I think it also fits with BTS bc it kinda seems like their official colors are white and black since the bomb is basically white, their logo is black and most of their official merch are often black and white with other colors. Anyway, I'll try to make the icons in between tonight and tomorrow, is that ok?

Takes as long as you need to, there's no rush!

It would be nice if someone made a thread with upcoming year end awards with time, links, and how to vote if it's possible! I'm really lost when it comes to awards dates lol

I tried to make some emojis,what do you think?

Can these be added?

stpd_50x150.pnghmmm_50.png

Edited by jin
added~

27 minutes ago, Beki95 said:

I tried to make some emojis,what do you think?

Can these be added?

stpd_50x150.pnghmmm_50.png

OMG YES.

My suggestion: A section for dance practices ( similar to how MV's are set up )

Thanks for all of the work all of you have been putting into the forum so far <3

ok i got a little lot carried away. and i had nothing to do today...so...

cause there were some overlaps. and i saw some items posted in multiple sections. how do you think of this layout 

7Yhfa4t.png

i figured it's better to have newbie headquarters at the very beginning where a newbie can see it first up

for the photos and videos section, i figured a lot of the sections can just be consolidated into one area

the items in italics are prefixes, and the items bolded are subforums

the photos tags - simple enough, cfs (maybe both photos and videos since it seems like a hassle to spread it in 2 areas), event (for any event they attend or are seen at), sns (stuff on twitter, weibo, instagram etc), photoshoot (magazines, etc), official photos (like those birthday pics on fb, or teasers, the dispatch and naver making of stuff we get every comeback, concept photos etc) other (fansite pics, fantaken photos, etc) 

the video tags - most are pretty self explanatory, making of/backstage (honestly the "bts" tag would be great for this, but that gets confusing. but its basically for stuff like the making of MVs, and like the mama backstage vid we got) 

maybe a mv/teaser section would be good on its own. but idk

anyway this isn't foolproof. i'm having trouble with some stuff. but yea....

don't mind me heh...

:$