Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

Suggestions Thread

It might be time to take down the comeback banner^^

I've left a few request in the banner thread.

Maybe there could be a banner every month to celebrate and/or highlight one BTS MV.....lowkey helping with views too^_^

This could be banner project for the graphic team. Once the banners are all done, y'all can recycle and continue to use them for years.

The banner could be linked to the thread of the MV.

I suggest we start at the roots, BTS debut, No More Dream 

Thread: http://bangtanbase.com/topic/219-bts-방탄소년단-—-no-more-dream-노-모어-드림/

Edited by satoori

I don't know if anyone else support this idea but it would be nice if we could bookmark a post? Like, a interview to watch later, or an article to read :D

And this other one, idk how helpful it would be but, what if there was an "expand" feature on the recent topics on the front page? Like to see the other new threads too, apart from the 10 first ones...

2 hours ago, Agust D said:

I don't know if anyone else support this idea but it would be nice if we could bookmark a post? Like, a interview to watch later, or an article to read :D

And this other one, idk how helpful it would be but, what if there was an "expand" feature on the recent topics on the front page? Like to see the other new threads too, apart from the 10 first ones...

@jin let me know that the feature to bookmark is not available to as add-on right now. We will let you know once we are able to implement it. 

Also there is a way to expand topics. On the main page just below the banner you should see 4 options, one of them is titled "Activity" Click on it and then on the next page as a subheading to activity tab an option called "Unread content" should be there. You can now customize it by selecting Content types and then Checkmark "topics. 

Hope that helps. :)

20 hours ago, Stepkdramafan226 said:

@jin let me know that the feature to bookmark is not available to as add-on right now. We will let you know once we are able to implement it. 

Also there is a way to expand topics. On the main page just below the banner you should see 4 options, one of them is titled "Activity" Click on it and then on the next page as a subheading to activity tab an option called "Unread content" should be there. You can now customize it by selecting Content types and then Checkmark "topics. 

Hope that helps. :)

I hope one day it will be available!

Thank you! I've been checking around the activity feature but I couldn't find how to filter by topic, this is very helpful!

Thanks again!! jimin9:

On 4/4/2017 at 5:51 PM, Agust D said:

I hope one day it will be available!

Thank you! I've been checking around the activity feature but I couldn't find how to filter by topic, this is very helpful!

Thanks again!! jimin9:

Awww so sorry for the confusion,  to filter by topic look at this screenshot below. 

Activity -> Unread Content -> Content types  

then click the drop down arrow and check mark topic. To the side of it there should be that settings icon then you can further filter by section :)

fwsPGDF.png

Where do I go to change my profile picture? I can't seem to find the button on my ;edit profile'.

3 hours ago, Kayleigh said:

Where do I go to change my profile picture? I can't seem to find the button on my ;edit profile'.

I assume you figured it out. ^^ If you have any other questions you can ask them in the Inquiries thread.

Hello! So I have a suggestion. How about making a online list for the staffs or maybe mods so that we can take care things that need mod's help quicker or something like that? And i'm sometimes confused to message which mod because I don't know which mod is online >.>

7 minutes ago, SeokSeok said:

Hello! So I have a suggestion. How about making a online list for the staffs or maybe mods so that we can take care things that need mod's help quicker or something like that? And i'm sometimes confused to message which mod because I don't know which mod is online >.>

You can see which mods are on by looking on the online users list and filtering it to mods. ^^ If you notice us on, you can message any one of us. 

1 hour ago, SeokSeok said:

I just noticed that kind of thing exist, my bad. Thank you for the information!:JHHEART:

Also, we should all have notifications turned on for the Inquiry thread, so the first mod to see it will respond. jimin9:

Is it possible for the admins to update the badges with low-res images with better quality ones? They're kind of sad to look at :why: and they're triggering me

On 2017-5-13 at 0:25 PM, Chim Chim Star™ said:

Is it possible for the admins to update the badges with low-res images with better quality ones? They're kind of sad to look at :why: and they're triggering me

hi! Im sorry to read that!

Which one do you think its problematic? If we can, we will try to solve the problem ^^

also im gonna tag the rest of the awards team

@jungkook @BTSJAMS @chimchim

3 hours ago, hannalau said:

hi! Im sorry to read that!

Which one do you think its problematic? If we can, we will try to solve the problem ^^

also im gonna tag the rest of the awards team

@jungkook @BTSJAMS @chimchim

I actually saw most of the pics while doing my 'about me' yesterday and it seems the pics are fine, it's just... how do I explain this?? um, when they're scaled (?) in some parts of the forum they look blurred/lowq? Sorry I hope that makes sense

14 hours ago, Chim Chim Star™ said:

I actually saw most of the pics while doing my 'about me' yesterday and it seems the pics are fine, it's just... how do I explain this?? um, when they're scaled (?) in some parts of the forum they look blurred/lowq? Sorry I hope that makes sense

I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure if that can be fixed, but which parts of the forum so I can take a look?

@jungkook sometimes in the awards listing (for some eras), but most of the time on the members' badge displays in threads. 

Edit: the Bangtanmas ones especially ;;

Edited by Chim Chim Star™

47 minutes ago, Chim Chim Star™ said:

@jungkook sometimes in the awards listing (for some eras), but most of the time on the members' badge displays in threads. 

Edit: the Bangtanmas ones especially ;;

Ah, there weren't any good quality pictures for Bangtanmas, that's why they're not the best quality. And then group ones like OTP, it's just hard to get everyone in one frame so they won't be the best quality either, but other than those I'm really not sure why they look different. If you name specific badges we may be able to fix them a bit, but we can't fix every single badge, especially since they've been established for so long, and if we'd have to remake them all over again, there's a possibility of not looking the same. 

7 hours ago, jungkook said:

Ah, there weren't any good quality pictures for Bangtanmas, that's why they're not the best quality. And then group ones like OTP, it's just hard to get everyone in one frame so they won't be the best quality either, but other than those I'm really not sure why they look different. If you name specific badges we may be able to fix them a bit, but we can't fix every single badge, especially since they've been established for so long, and if we'd have to remake them all over again, there's a possibility of not looking the same. 

That's unfortunate for the Bangtanmas badges :why: Hm I don't remember every badge but I'll take note of them and drop back here when I see them. :jungkook9:

2 hours ago, Misora27 said:

A masterlist of all badges on one page would be amazing, please and thank you!

The awards page has all the badges organized by era & other categories (unless you meant something different?) ^^