Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

Suggestions Thread

Is it possible to add Hip Hop Monster emoticons? I mean I know everyone's loco over BT21 now but I see the emoticons list and without HHM I feel like it lacks something. They're sort of a classic after all :o

A blog? A weekly or fortnightly blog about BTS, the forum and more? of course; just wondering this could be possible because that'd be fun to read. :jmhide:

1 hour ago, KookieMochi said:

@Chim Chim Star™ If you can provide gifs for them! Static photos are alright but we already have awards for them to boot so :")

I'll try to look for/make some djfhskfja

Hi! I thought maybe you could add the 2018 FESTA unit stages to medals; Ddaeng, It's Definitely You, maybe even Jikook's cover of Black or White? (I have a mighty need for the Ddaeng one)

:jungkook9:

13 hours ago, P E A C H said:

Hi! I thought maybe you could add the 2018 FESTA unit stages to medals; Ddaeng, It's Definitely You, maybe even Jikook's cover of Black or White? (I have a mighty need for the Ddaeng one)

That would be a good idea!

On 8/15/2018 at 2:16 AM, P E A C H said:

Hi! I apologize for only seeing this now, but were you meaning pictures along the lines of this:

0I5JmeD.png?1 6cBKWUS.jpg?2

2 hours ago, BTSJAMS ☂ said:

Hi! I apologize for only seeing this now, but were you meaning pictures along the lines of this:

0I5JmeD.png?1 6cBKWUS.jpg?2

No problem :) 

Yeah, exactly like that!

Just now, BTSJAMS ☂ said:

It's my pleasure :jkiss:

I see them in the medals list but they are not listed in the members shop for some reason, so I don't think I can purchase them at the moment :(

13 minutes ago, P E A C H said:

I see them in the medals list but they are not listed in the members shop for some reason, so I don't think I can purchase them at the moment :(

I'll have to ask AJ about that, sorry! 

6 minutes ago, BTSJAMS ☂ said:

I'll have to ask AJ about that, sorry! 

No problem, I'm just so thankful you liked the idea :)

I want to suggest adding LY: Tear and Answer to the medals list, what do you think? I also didn't know we had Ddaeng medal! I don't see it in the shop, so I wonder if it's still available? I'd love to spend some bombs to get Ddaeng on my profile lol the song is so dope. :)

5 hours ago, Vii said:

I want to suggest adding LY: Tear and Answer to the medals list, what do you think? I also didn't know we had Ddaeng medal! I don't see it in the shop, so I wonder if it's still available? I'd love to spend some bombs to get Ddaeng on my profile lol the song is so dope. :)

They will be added to the medals list! And also all three will be added to the shop. We're just having an issue with the shop plugin not letting us scroll down the list of medals to select the new medals and add them as items in the shop. But a new shop update is apparently coming soon according to the developer so hopefully that fixes the issue!

21 hours ago, jin said:

They will be added to the medals list! And also all three will be added to the shop. We're just having an issue with the shop plugin not letting us scroll down the list of medals to select the new medals and add them as items in the shop. But a new shop update is apparently coming soon according to the developer so hopefully that fixes the issue!

That's great, thank you! I hope the update will fix the problem.

I was also thinking about how great it'd be if we can have 6 awards displayed instead of 4. I don't have that many yet (hopefully someday haha), but I think it's going to be more fun decorating the profile with more awards. But maybe it will clutter the profile area and make loading slower, I don't know.

9 hours ago, Vii said:

That's great, thank you! I hope the update will fix the problem.

I was also thinking about how great it'd be if we can have 6 awards displayed instead of 4. I don't have that many yet (hopefully someday haha), but I think it's going to be more fun decorating the profile with more awards. But maybe it will clutter the profile area and make loading slower, I don't know.

I know it has always been four ever since I first joined and I would think it's only 4 due to possibly making it load slow or scroll slow. However, you can have more than 4 awards and you can always change the 4 you have whenever. It's the medals that you can have as many as you want.

Can we have a party when Bbase gets to 6k members? Might be sooner than expected!