Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
jin

Suggestions Thread

On 11/16/2018 at 2:24 AM, JoyD said:

Can we have a party when Bbase gets to 6k members? Might be sooner than expected!

That is such a great idea! I agree with it

Edited by kingseokjin1992

18 hours ago, JoyD said:

Can we have a party when Bbase gets to 6k members? Might be sooner than expected!

Perhaps although if it happens soon it may have to be planned pretty quick.

@taesthetic people are joining daily it can be easy to predict when it will happen? it would be a nice thing for all the people who join but don't dare to post or talk.

@taesthetic I know sorry if that sounded rude or like you had all the time in the world, I meant it could be nice, but nothing to worry about and it doesn't have to be something over the top, maybe whenever it happens just a thread saying 'we are 6k come at x time here to celebrate' so people can go to the thread all at the same time that day and hour and meet the new ones (I know it sounds ironic like since I joined like a week ago?) but I see people joining daily and never speaking.

@taesthetic Yes, I mean I am new here so not sure how big a party event can be in the forum, besides making a thread lol But if the thread is not 'party' enough maybe we can just make a party chat for that moment.

@JoyD It's harder to plan a party on the actual forum. I tried before, but it doesn't always work out. That's why just having a thread is good enough.

@JoyD @taesthetic Also just a note when we do "reach" 6k members, for people who don't validate their accounts within 24hr theirs will be deleted. So we might hit 6k with several unvalidated accounts and thus we could drop back down under when their accounts are purged. So you might won't to hold off celebrating until we're at like 6,005 lol. But if I'm online when we do hit 6k I'll check the accounts and if they're all validated I'll give the ok to celebrate in the chat or here or something.