• Announcements

• jin

Please Disable Adblock :)   03/29/2017

details
    • jin

New Theme Option!   04/20/2017

The amazing @Indirianna has been working on another theme option and it's finally done! To select this theme (or any of BBase's theme options) scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see "Theme." Click on that and then select the theme you want to use. Step 1: Step 2:
jin

event
BTS 4th Anniversary Project

6 posts in this topic

Yo. :jipuppy:

We're collaborating with the Army Nation fanbase once again. As an anniversary present from i-Armys we're going to try to have a bus wrapped in Seoul. Details are in Army Nation's poster below:

C7mqrYtXUAA27WL.jpg

The cost for bus wrapping is 6.5 million won (~6k USD *cringes* but if K-Armys can do it so can we). 

Send donations to their paypal account located HERE. They're working to try to get a contest going for those who donate so save your payment receipt. 

Here's a link to their project tweet. Please re-tweet and spread the info to your fellow Armys. 

:jungkook9:

A brilliant idea to show our love for BTS and K-ARMYs <3

Let's work on it, guys, even $1 helps~!

:armyryan:

32 minutes ago, jin said:

The cost for bus wrapping is 6.5 million won (~6k USD *cringes* but if K-Armys can do it so can we).

HOLY MAMA - how do fansite master-nims do this. That's- :scaredjin: Mad respect for them. 

I'm down for this! I hope we can reach this goal! Let's do this guys! 

The price may look daunting, but even if everyone only donated a dollar, if over 6000 people did the same thing, we'll have reached our goal. Let's get the info out there so everyone who wants to participate can or at least spread the info!  LZTqp9N.gif

That is an amazing idea!! I'm rooting for you!! Is there any other way that paypal to help out? Unfortunately that particular service isn't available where I'm from.

49 minutes ago, Amajay said:

That is an amazing idea!! I'm rooting for you!! Is there any other way that paypal to help out? Unfortunately that particular service isn't available where I'm from.

They have their DMs on twitter open for questions. You can try asking if they have another way of getting funds to them. And even if there isn't, just spreading the word to others about the project helps a ton!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor