Bangtan Base

What device do you use in accessing the forum?

UI/UX Research  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What device/s do you use in accessing the forum?

• Desktop/Laptop
    • Phone
    • iPad/Tablet
    • Others (please specify in the comment section)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 02:28 AM

Hello Earthlings!

We're conducting this survey/poll to better our forum design. Please respond to help us, the tech team and gfx team, make your experience in our forum seamless. The poll will run until 9/12. Thank you in advance.

All the best,
clover
The Terminator

I don't know if anything went wrong but I can't seem to vote. The poll is already showing result as if I have already voted. Strange.

If by chance the poll somehow registered a vote from me already I just want to make sure it is for the correct option. I use my laptop for the most part, and when I'm not at home I use my phone. But in the poll I would choose laptop.

• clover unfeatured and featured this topic
1 hour ago, Liznana said:

I don't know if anything went wrong but I can't seem to vote. The poll is already showing result as if I have already voted. Strange.

If by chance the poll somehow registered a vote from me already I just want to make sure it is for the correct option. I use my laptop for the most part, and when I'm not at home I use my phone. But in the poll I would choose laptop.

Can you access it now? 

Thank you to those who responded.
This thread is now closed. 

ADDENDUM
All participants/respondents of this survey
will receive 150 bombs. We'll credit them to you
this weekend.

• clover locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By clover
      Hello Earthlings!
      We've just upgraded our board version to 4.5. You may experience glitch in browsing the forum. If you do, please report it using this form.
      [b]Short description:[/b] [b]Detailed description:[/b] [b]Location (link):[/b] Additionally, we're currently putting the member's shop offline, for the mean time, due to the upgrade. We'll provide updates once we fix the glitch.
      All the best,
      clover
      The Terminator
    • By jin
      STAFF POSITION DESCRIPTIONS:
      1. TRANSLATORS
      Translate various BTS-related content and post it on to our website and/or our SNS accounts. This content includes, but is not limited to, BTS/Big Hit tweets, K-media articles, K-netizen posts + comments, Weverse posts, Video content, BTS mentions by other celebs/public figures, etc. 2. TWITTER ADMINS (AKA SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM MEMBERS)
      Responsible for handling our twitter account (and, in the future, other SNS accounts) Responsible for posting BTS news and updates within a prompt timeframe. Also posts important information ARMYs should know such as performance airtimes, voting procedures, music show information, etc. 3. CHARTS/SALES DATA TRACKERS
      Follows and tracks both Korean, US, and Japanese charts to record sales and various chart placement achievements. Keeps track of albums sales, domestic (for each country) and worldwide. Knowledgable about chart rules and regulations. 4. GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
      Responsible for creating various graphic works for both our forum and our SNS accounts and fan projects. Example designs include: youtube milestone graphic pieces, forum theme headers, and announcement designs. 5. PROJECTS TEAM
      Create, plan, and execute various fan projects for BTS and ARMY. These include birthday projects, anniversary projects, charity projects, and more. 6. TECH ADMIN
      Oversees the technical aspects of our website. Knowledge of coding is necessary (javascript, html & css, php, etc.) Website development experience and/or knowing your way around cpanel is a plus. As is experience with IPB forum software. 7. FORUM MODERATORS
      Moderators are responsible for moderating all content posted throughout the forum. They enforce the rules of our website and hand out warning points to users and, if necessary, ban users. Responsible for answering any questions users may have about rules or the forum in general. 8. AWARDS TEAM
      Responsible for creating, uploading, and awarding "awards" (badges displayed under your user profile in posts) to users. Handles the Awards Requests Thread and fulfills requests for awards.  
      *Please note all staff positions are volunteer-based.