Bangtan Base

• Stage One: Finding BTS   
    Woah, you just got introduced to BTS. And damn, you love their sound. You start to watch their videos in YouTube, although the complicated fandom is a bit beyond you. What the heck’s a bias?? And what’s with the color purple?? But whatever, you care about the music more than any of the weird fandom stuff.   

• Stage Two: Digging Deeper    
    Okay, so you have your first bit of merch. You kind of know what a bias is, and you’re starting to watch Bangtan Bombs. Maybe you’ve subscribed to their channel, too. You might’ve started looking at their Twitter stuff as well. You’re curious about the fandom. You wish you knew someone who could explain all this to you. By now, you’re genuinely interested.    

• Stage Three: ARMY Newb      
    Woah, you’re pretty sure you’re part of the “ARMY” now. You have a few pieces of merch, a bias, and a burning desire to see them live. Maybe you even made a few irl friends who like BTS! You’ve definitely subscribed to their YouTube and/or Twitter. This fandom is so fun and connected. The love around here is so nice. You’re really enjoying this whole ARMY thing.   

• Stage Four: Congrats, You’re Now Obsessed.  
    Oh look, your 3 AM alarm is going off, time to watch BTS do an interview. Before you could say “Beyond the Scene”, you’re obsessed. You cling to every word your bias says, you snatch up any and all merch you can get, and your friends and family are starting to get concerned. But don’t worry! They just don’t understand... Plus, if you have an S.O., they’re probably either confused, jealous as fuck, or a fellow army. Hopefully they’re option 3, it’s great to have someone to squeal about BTS with. You wouldn’t tell anyone you know this, for fear they’d think you’re crazy, but BTS are probably the most important people in your life. You wake up to Boy In Luv, and fall asleep to Blood Sweat & Tears. You listen to podcasts, read news articles...  so many things in your life are BTS-related. Good job!

Welp, that’s my funny little “stages of army fans” thing. Some people are only on Stage Three or so, and that’s fine too. But if you’re on this forum reading this, you’re probably a stage four.

I can’t just say ‘cheer up no matter what’, but in the midst of that difficulty, try to find that small happiness.

— Jungkook

Hahaha, this is cute!

Though for a lot of people it's just "I wanna know their names..." to" ...oh there's a blurry picture of someone's left pinky. I can tell it's Yoongi's just by looking at it." And it often happens in like the span of a week. 

𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦.

tenor.gif?itemid=11778310

OMG I think I'm mostly on stage 3 but definetly I got some of stage 4 and that kind of worries me :'DD
My first stages took years between each other, but all happened really quick in time.

1. "Hmm, why are these girls so excited with this group? Let's se some MV to find out. Wait WHO IS HIM?" [the inflexion point of no return] Starts recognizing them, listens to their music. "Not bad, they have some good stuff. Let's listen to them sometimes.".

1.1. Some years later: "hey what were they doing all this time? Let's listen to their new albums. OMG they're even better, I love this. What is this? Bagntan Bombs what?" [the final inflexion point of no return]

And some months later here I am xD

jiminpromi