Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By H. Flower
      Hello everyone!
      I'm H. Flower.
      I'll turn 18 soon.
      I've met BTS almost two years ago 🐳.
      One of my biggest dream is to meet them but it's not my real goal.
      My purpose is to protect them since my dream will come true.
      And that's why I'm here
      Nice to meet you all💜
      Hope we'll have fun
      H.

• By I Purple Me Project
      Hello ARMY! 
      I am Isa, I am an Army myself and a photographer/videographer and I want to let you know about my latest project. But first, let me ask you a question: did BTS and the “Love Myself” campaign with the UNICEF help you see yourself in another light? If so, you might want to be a part of this...
      The “I Purple Me Project” is a response to the original campaign. It's a photo-documentary project designed to (hopefully) help you like yourself a little more. On top of that, another of its goal is to measure the impact BTS might have had on their fans all over the world.
      If you want to know more about it, please visit our website (www.ipurplemeproject.com). We are started the project in London but our goal is to travel the world and meet this very international and incredible Army, so don't hesitate to put your name on our waitlist and we hope to come to you soon. Also, please share the word and follow us on Twitter (@ipurplemepro) and Instagram (@ipurplemeproject), and spread the #ipurplemeproject hashtag everywhere you can!
      We are just starting so we need your power to thrive! RM once said to use him, use BTS to love ourselves and it's exactly what we're trying to do!
      Thank you for reading this message and thank you in advance for your precious devotion and help!
      We purple you 💜
      Isa

• By 아미_Forever_bangtan007
      On 12/15/2019, I was on YouTube when suddenly I came across a video, it said "Boy With Luv" ... I thought :. "Why not watch it? I don't have anything else to watch" ...So I started watching ... at first I said "Wow, they are so beautiful". I was so in love with the boys' appearance, so I started watching more videos of them,I also started to research more about them, I was discovering many facts about him ..... So ..... I fell in love not only with the appearance but also with the personality. So I learned little by little, for example how to follow a comeback, how to stream and many other things that only fans do, you know?the first album that I accompanied the release was the album "BE" .... wow ... Perfect .... As soon as I started listening to "Life Goes On" (the main track) I cried ... I really did I touched,I was very happy, it was an unforgettable day.You are reading this post ... please share how you became Army, I will listen to your story.Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, and that my story serves as an example for you who want to share your story, but don’t have the courage.ARMY FIGHTING💜
    • By 아미_Forever_bangtan007
      Os meninos estão cada dia mais bonitos e talentosos, tenho muito orgulho deles. Faltam palavras para expressar tanto amor que sinto por eles.
    • By julia.styka
      Hi I'm baby army and I want to meet new people who are interested in what I do.