• Announcements

• jin

Donate~   07/11/2017

Donate to support Bangtan Base and help offset the costs of running a forum! Benefits for donators are listed out here.

Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
satoori

BBQ Cocunut Chicken_ASMR

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

T/N: unofficial uploads. When the others are upload, will update asap!

edit: BTS Content Index:

Spoiler

Edited by satoori

Are they pushing some kinda drink to go with that coconut chicken? Cuz they gonna make people hungry and thirsty.

this is... oddly pleasing...
what is this i don't usually like asmr what's happening

WHERE'S EAT JIN THO HE'S PERFECT FOR THIS COMMERCIAL CONSIDERING HE LITERALLY HOSTS A SHOW OF EATING ASMR

I can tolerate ASMRs for the most part but I usually don't care for them. These ones though.. I actually enjoyed! I especially liked Yoongi's! His facial expressions hehe. It's been a while since I've made coconut-crusted chicken but now I want to make some!

Also, Tae's kaep jjang at the end reminded me of that Hollywire host attempting to say it and then Jimin laughing at her lol

i had to pause it every second idk why i'm usually ok with ASMR (especially if it's food)

I find ASMR vids so awkward with all the whispering but tae's was kinda cute and yoongi acting it up lol

crying actual tears i love them

jin you're gonna be the death of me,,,,

Tae did a very good job presenting the coconut chicken and Jin had the most creative uses of the coconut chicken, lol~!!!

I'm laughing way too hard. I watch cooking ASMRs not eating ASMRs so when they started whispering I broke down. LOL 

Yoonseok's exaggerated expressions seriously want to make me buy the chicken just to imitate them eating it. 

Kook eat like he's competing with someone. 

Tae isn't even shooting a Chicken CF, it's for a skincare brand. he also kkaep-jjanged at the end. im. 

Minjoon's made me giggle at how cute they were. Joon's probably thinking philosophical thoughts as he eats chicken.

Other than that, I'm actually curious as to how coconut chicken with coconut sauce tastes... it sounds pretty sweet... 

Rapmon eating aggressively is my aesthetic

8 hours ago, Whalien said:

Yoonseok's exaggerated expressions seriously want to make me buy the chicken just to imitate them eating it. 

I feel like this is what has to happen if anyone ever has a BTS themed house party. The whole meal must be a re-enactment of the coconut chicken ASMRs. Sorry I live in the middle of nowhere or I'd invite you all.

8 hours ago, Whalien said:

I'm laughing way too hard. I watch cooking ASMRs not eating ASMRs so when they started whispering I broke down. LOL 

Kook eat like he's competing with someone. 

Tae isn't even shooting a Chicken CF, it's for a skincare brand. he also kkaep-jjanged at the end. im. 

Minjoon's made me giggle at how cute they were. Joon's probably thinking philosophical thoughts as he eats chicken.

Other than that, I'm actually curious as to how coconut chicken with coconut sauce tastes... it sounds pretty sweet... 

Basically all of this lmao. If you ever get the chance do tell how it goes, I'm genuinely curious.

It was my mistake of watching these when I'm badly hungry

Thanks BTS, Coconut Chicken is now on my wishlist, you guys just got to make it so tempting sOEWDbI.gif UTFzmrF.gif