• Announcements

• jin

Donate~   07/11/2017

Donate to support Bangtan Base and help offset the costs of running a forum! Benefits for donators are listed out here.

Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
jin

event
Banner Project

30 posts in this topic

tumblr_inline_obyvrs1zCP1rw3szk_540.gif

I've got some exciting news. Over the past couple weeks we've been working with the amazingly talented @Amajay to create a design to use for a banner project at the Wings concerts in Manila next month. Check the below to see the current design (the final design may look slightly different depending on a few cost factors).

Front:

itGcNOp.png

Back (dependent on a cost):

XeWkr6X.png

We're still waiting to hear back about the total printing costs, but since we know it won't exactly be cheap we're asking for donations to help offset the costs. I'll update this thread once I know the actual price. To donate you can go to the following link (or use the donate button located on the homepage):

↓↓↓DONATION LINK↓↓↓

https://www.paypal.me/BangtanBase

As you know we're a relatively new site that's still quite small compared to other fanbases out there so we don't expect to be able to pull off a large-scale banner project. But even if our project ends up quite small, it's ok. Everyone starts somewhere!

:armyryan:

***If any of you are going to the shows in Manila and would like to help with the project, please PM @Indirianna. She's the one who'll be attending the shows and handing out the banners.

UPDATE:

700 banners total. 350 per day. Since there's a limited amount they'll be given to those in Standing VIP sections. 
Thanks to everyone who has donated and/or spread the word about the project.
Let's hope it's a success!

wow, awesome job @Amajay!! This is so exciting!! All the crow tits are so fitting for each member and so cute :^)

Reminds me of when Namjoon taught those at the Wings concert in the U.S. how to say 함께 :") 

I donated as much as I could at the moment jimin9: Wishing this project great success!!

The banner design is really, really nice!!

This crow tit art is really really cute, and now that Bbase is making a banner project with it! Kudos to Amajay and all staffs involved in this project, it looks super cute! Hope this project works well! :jhope7:

OMG this is a cute idea!! and of course I always love @Amajay tits!!! TT

This is such a fantastic idea and such an amazing design. As expected of all of you.

I sincerely hope it works and people who can donate will help you. As for myself, I would seriously love to help but unfortunately I can't. So the only thing I could do at least it's wish you all the best luck with the banner and the project in general!

tumblr_o89s19zxP61r99c4io1_400.gif

Posted (edited)

Yay!! It's finally out in the open. Thank you everyone for the kind words!

I'm super excited about BBase's first official solo project!!! I hope we can make a success even if it's a small success.

Even if you can't donate or help out spreading the word would also be a great way to help, especially if you know of any ARMY attending the Manila concerts.

And thank you @jin for thinking of me and @Indirianna and @52Hz for all the help as well.

Edited by Amajay
removed artwork because op was updated.

Hi!!

I'll be going to the concert both days with my sister and I hope we can get this banner! It looks so pretty! But I can only help after the 20th (that's when I received my paycheck) jimin9:

the banner is so cute ;---; it's a great idea.

the banner is so cute !! i'll definitely help if i can figure out paypal ;-;

Thank you for all y'all's love and support. :v1:

We will do everything that we can to make it a success. :x

This really warms my heart and the banner is ridiculously adorable. 

Great job to everyone who participated! It would be great to see people in the crowd waving these banners around! 

Posted (edited)

I would like to see this on the actual concert. I'll try to donate. Hope I can have one <3

See you at the concert jimin9:

@Indirianna How may I help you? <3 

Edited by misskei_

The banner is adorable! Made a small donation, hope it helps <3 and good luck with the project!

:jhope7:

On 11/04/2017 at 10:03 PM, misskei_ said:

I would like to see this on the actual concert. I'll try to donate. Hope I can have one <3

See you at the concert jimin9:

@Indirianna How may I help you? <3 

On 10/04/2017 at 6:30 PM, iMee said:

Hi!!

I'll be going to the concert both days with my sister and I hope we can get this banner! It looks so pretty! But I can only help after the 20th (that's when I received my paycheck) jimin9:

If you guys are interested in sending donations, especially for fellow Filipino ARMYs going to the concert, message me here. :)

Let's make this happen! :D

Quick update as D-day draws near....

announcement thread has been put up on One Hallyu, please support

Other fan community sites coming soon

Link

On 4/13/2017 at 4:08 AM, Indirianna said:

If you guys are interested in sending donations, especially for fellow Filipino ARMYs going to the concert, message me here. :)

Let's make this happen! :D

i am interested in sending donation but I am not a Filipino ARMY..:)

1 hour ago, iMee said:

i am interested in sending donation but I am not a Filipino ARMY..:)

Still sent donations. :suga2: ... We r equal opportunity here...:D

already send donations~ :suga9: