Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jin

event Banner Project

3 hours ago, iMee said:

already send donations~ :suga9:

:jin1:

Both concert dates are officially over! A big thank you to everyone who donated and helped with our first BBase project!!

Look at some of the happy ARMY with their banners!!

from our very own @iMee

congrats on finishing the project!!

:armyryan:

the banners looked so good and all the fans with them are too cute!  i hope the boys managed to get a glimpse of the banners somewhere in the Army ocean :"D 

thank you to everyone who donated. <3 we couldn't have done this without your help. thanks for having faith in our small little nugu project. 

and of course thanks to @Amajay @52Hz and @Indirianna for putting this all together!

i hope the next bbase project is even bigger and better~

jimin9:

5 hours ago, jin said:

thank you to everyone who donated. <3 we couldn't have done this without your help. thanks for having faith in our small little nugu project. 

and of course thanks to @Amajay @52Hz and @Indirianna for putting this all together!

i hope the next bbase project is even bigger and better~

jimin9:

We want to thank everyone who supported our very 1st BBase project and will keep everyone posted with any future projects. 

:jhope7:

Thank you for making the banners! :celebrate: It was seriously so cute that some of the ARMY's moms want to have some that they lied saying they are in the Standing Section while the ARMYs were like "Mom! No! We're not Standing" :jimin2: Glad I could help out jimin9:

I didn't got one :jimin3: but when I saw someone holding it, I feel so proud for you guys. Good Job!

Hoping to have one next time .. jimin9: