Bangtan Base

On 12/15/2019, I was on YouTube when suddenly I came across a video, it said "Boy With Luv" ... I thought :. "Why not watch it? I don't have anything else to watch" ...So I started watching ... at first I said "Wow, they are so beautiful". I was so in love with the boys' appearance, so I started watching more videos of them,I also started to research more about them, I was discovering many facts about him ..... So ..... I fell in love not only with the appearance but also with the personality. So I learned little by little, for example how to follow a comeback, how to stream and many other things that only fans do, you know?the first album that I accompanied the release was the album "BE" .... wow ... Perfect .... As soon as I started listening to "Life Goes On" (the main track) I cried ... I really did I touched,I was very happy, it was an unforgettable day.You are reading this post ... please share how you became Army, I will listen to your story.Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it, and that my story serves as an example for you who want to share your story, but don’t have the courage.ARMY FIGHTING💜

• 1 month later...

For me it was on 2019, I have been listening to mic drop on repeat for a about 2 years? but I hadn't bothered to check them out after I heard dna since I didn't like it then(regret, regret, regret.), fast forward to feb 2019 I heard idol and I was stunned, with rec's from army's I listened to fake love as well and began binge watching their reality shows and all of their music content. Now it's 2021 and I'm really proud to see how far they've come. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By 아미_Forever_bangtan007
      Os meninos estão cada dia mais bonitos e talentosos, tenho muito orgulho deles. Faltam palavras para expressar tanto amor que sinto por eles.
    • By julia.styka
      Hi I'm baby army and I want to meet new people who are interested in what I do.

• By 펠릭스 Freckles
      เ ᥕᥲᥒt hเꪑ tꪮ gɾꪮᥕ ꪮᥙt hเ᥉ hᥲเɾ ᥉ꪮ ƒɾเᥴkเᥒ ᖯᥲd!

• By imenel
      NEVER GET BORD OF THIS 
    • By Minyoungs_Satang
      [200901] - JK's Birthday Letter 
      Aigoo*…I was waiting to write this post before the clock struck 12 but I passed out..ㅠㅠ
      Although it has already passed, I was so moved that you all supported me and held events in several places yesterday for my birthday. 
      Soon after, we got No. 1 on the Billboard..this doesn’t make sense..I’m so happy, I’m glad I was born and I am so thankful and grateful to my parents. 
      Although we won first place in our name, please always remember this. Since BTS = ARMY, you all have to think that you are No. 1. You know this, right? ㅠㅠ 
      Ah I’m so embarrassed that I couldn’t catch the right timing and really fell asleep.. 
      Ah, what did I do in my past life to deserve all this happiness..aigooo* ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
      Everyone, thank you so much once again and thanks to you all, I had a very happy birthday
      I feel that I’m in more of a rush as time is going by..hehe 
      ARMY, I love you so much 
      I hope that ARMYs will have only happy moments no matter what  
      ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
      *Aigoo is like saying 'oh my'
      Original Post
      Trans by: @Minyoungs_Satang