• Announcements

• jin

Donate~   07/11/2017

Donate to support Bangtan Base and help offset the costs of running a forum! Benefits for donators are listed out here.

Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mongmungi

article
BTS Is Proudly The New Youtube Most Viewed K-pop Group Ever

12 posts in this topic

Original Article by KOREA PORTAL

BTS Is Proudly The New Youtube Most Viewed K-pop Group Ever
BY ROSE

bts.jpg?w=750

ARMY rejoice! BTS success isn't done yet with the group's latest Billboard Music Award nomination. This time the K-pop group is just awarded Youtube's most viewed group recognition. In essence, "BangtanTv" and other BTS channels slew others with 4 million combined views.

According to Koreaboo, BTS power is undeniably felt even on the video-sharing site after it toppled PSY's "Gangnam Style" success. At the moment, no other South Korean individual or group has reached the hits the idols have.

BTS videos clicked hits were counted via Google and Youtube Insight. On the released overview, the group has reached a total of 4,214,273,396 views. This number came from the collective: fan cams, vlogs, short clips, music videos and "BangtanTv" personal videos.

The "Dope" and "Fire" music videos alone garnered already 379 Million views. Then, the BTS Bombs (BangtanTv clips) also gave way for 200 Million hits. The latest "Spring Day" Dance Practice is another beginning hit with starting 5 Million as of today.

The ARMY are indeed excited already to see what other Kpop milestones are BTS going to have. For this Youtube Most Viewed title, some of them are likewise ready to set more videos now. However, the BTS members haven't spoken yet about the news.

On the other hand, Soompi also previous reported that BTS is now part of the prestigious 2017 Billboard Music Awards. This is still one of the events ARMY are readying themselves to support Jungkook, V, Jimin, Suga, Jin, J-HJope and Rap Monster.

This coming May 1 is the start of the fan voting that all the supporters of BTS can partake too. It will be part of the awards' judging to determine who will take home the Top Social Media Award. It will surely be a stiff competition with Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Arian Grande, and Shawn Mendez on the lineup.

--

58f8d8d609ac0_armybombthrow.gif.6bca78fa97c64ec827e89c46a2b4094f.gif

FEELING THAT ARMY PRIDE :'))

BECAUSE THEY DESERVE THE WORLD~

:armyryan:

everyday they achive something, i'm so proud

They can afford an awards room or even a huge display at their dorms or Big Hit office, but it's kind of an amusing thought if one of the guys was made to be roommates with all their awards.

2 hours ago, movietvdrama said:

They can afford an awards room or even a huge display at their dorms or Big Hit office, but it's kind of an amusing thought if one of the guys was made to be roommates with all their awards.

Just don't let it be Joon is all I say~

30 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

I concur.

3 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

what is this Joonie slander? I object! My poor boy would never hurt a trophy/award, ever! He just breaks sunglasses. And stage. And doors. etc. 

^Gives you both a side eye for not letting Joonathan keep the awards in his room.

Congrats boys -throws confetti-

whoa! this is fascinating. gangnam style MV (2.9 billion) & snsd's gee (181M) were both one-hit-wonders so the fact that BTS grew instead of hit is interesting to say the least. i am curious if any of their MVs will single handedly surpass gangnam style xD 

bts be breaking records and winning awards left right and centre 

241c3d4ef38d8aad95dcc0e209ea7aae.gif