• Announcements

• jin

Please Disable Adblock :)   03/29/2017

details
    • jin

New Theme Option!   04/20/2017

The amazing @Indirianna has been working on another theme option and it's finally done! To select this theme (or any of BBase's theme options) scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see "Theme." Click on that and then select the theme you want to use. Step 1: Step 2:
Maphisto40

news
Suga to produce first single outside BTS for Suran

17 posts in this topic

Apparently Yoongi did the composition and production for this digital single. I am so freaking excited, holy shit! 7Gmgrux.gif

EDIT:

Peachisoda's article translation

[Article] 170421 BTS Suga's first move as a producer... collaborates in "Suran's" new single

by Peachisoda 11 HRS AGO 

1 MINUTE

READ 22 Comments

b31d2000e82b00cb9bf0cb2421ccd6e0.jpg

BTS Suga and R&B female vocalist Suran joined forces.

According to the gayo industry on 21st, Suga took part in composing and producing Suran's new digital single that will release by the end of this month.  Although Suga has been participating as a producer in BTS's album and for this own mixtape, this is his first time taking part for an outside artist.

Suga's mixtape played a role in connecting the trend idol and trend vocalist's collaboration. Suran featured in Suga's mixtape "Agust D" track "So far away" as the vocalist. As they have already worked together before, Suga will present an R&B hip hop track that increases Suran's strong points.

Suran is a female vocalist who is gaining attention in the R&B hip hop scene for her clear and groovy vocal. She has been receiving attention from music fans for her unique and charming voice with her past collaborations with Primary, Zico, Beenzino, and Yankie.

Suga has been taking part in BTS's album as co-producer and worked on his own mixtape but this is his first time being in charge of an outside vocalist and this helped him to extend his experience. Suga took part as the composer and producer and since Suran is the trending vocalist who is no.1 in featuring, it's been said that their collaboration will receive great attention from gayo gans.

Original article here
Comments from Instiz here
Response +23

Spoiler

1. huh??????!!!! daebak 

2. heol!!!!!!!!!!! Suga???????????????

3. Min Yoongi, you dangerous man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. heol I thought it would be a featuring because the title said collaboration but he is the producer

5.  heol!!!!!!!! cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. wow daebak he works with Suran a lot. this is so cool, our artists

7. Yoongi, this is so cool.... ㅠㅇㅠ I'm looking forward

8. heol heol there were rumors that we didn't see him around much because he was asked to feature in a song ㅜㅠㅠㅜ but it was a producing ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ Yoongi ㅜㅜㅠㅜ Min Yoongi ㅜㅠ

9. I LOVE YOU MIN PD!!!!!!

10. heol this is insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Edited by Maphisto40
Updated

I'm very excited for this! "So Far Away" was a bop. With Yoongi's bomb producing skills and Suran's lovely voice, I'm so looking forward to this!

Edited by SOPE

Ohhh this is such an incredible news! I hope it will be a good song and get loads of love from music lovers.

skdjnvkajdnv I'M SO EXCITED!!! I was hoping for another Suran x Suga collab!

i'm excited!! I really love Suran's voice and I can't wait for the song! :armyryan:

!! this is so awesome! i'll definitely keep an eye out for it. he has such a talent for producing, i really can't wait TT

...."When I get drunk tonight" and the song is about remembering ex-lover after a glass of wine.

....a R&B, HipHop mixed.

My kind of thing. YASS PulPd12.gifPulPd12.gif

I wasn't prepared and now I'm super excited I don't even know what to do with myself :rapmon9:

yoo so many great news lately

I'm so excited omg RISE PRODUCER MIN YOONGI OVERLYHAPPY.gif

omg omg omg 

IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM !!!!!!

i really liked their song on suga's mixtape

i will check this for sure :')

i'm so glad yoongi got to do something he wanted ♡ both produce for other artists and especifically for Suran. her voice is really something special

hopefully the first of many projects in Min PD's career !

Wow, this is so exciting!!!!! Yoongi is doing so well for himself :suga1: i cant wait to hear !! :")

YESSSSSSSSSSS MIN-PDNIM. Really happy he can expand his producing career, hope that he'll be able to become a well known producer in the korean music industry (and maybe even beyond). huehuehue im excited, really enjoyed his collab with suran. :jhope7: