• Announcements

• jin

Donate~   07/11/2017

Donate to support Bangtan Base and help offset the costs of running a forum! Benefits for donators are listed out here.

Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
SeokSeok

pann
170420 International ARMYs are expressing their frustration on Twitter trend

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We should go and join them #UMGDontTouchBTS
This is important because reaction videos and subbed videos play an important rule in recruiting a large number of new fans and these videos help BTS to rank No.1 in video contents ranking but they're blocking these videos...

20170420_080224.png

#UMGDontTouchBTS ????? have they lost their mind? who are they to block the videos?

#UMGDontTouchBTS Bighit's Japanese business partner universal Japan is blocking international fans' reaction videos and all other nonsense 
They're blocking all videos when Korean is clearly different from Japanese... ㅡㅡ;;

+) the hashtag isn't trending right now but let's try inquiring again together in the evening 

Original post here
Response +42 -1 

1. I think they will get involved in every promotion of our boys if we just leave them. For instance, controlling their promotion in Korea. Of course, I might be overreacting but even now they're blocking Korean reaction videos like their own music videos so if we just leave them, they might force the boys to promote in Japan twice the amount of their Korean activities +16 -0

2.  Japan... ha... I just can't open my heart for them. Nasty... who are they to block the videos? trash +7 -0

3. We should trend the hashtag for real when during evening because we're active during that time +6 -0

4. honestly I guess they could block the reaction videos by Japanese fans but why are they blocking Korean music videos? are they ㅋㅋㅋ Bighit? ㅋㅋ are you their Korean management company? You aren't. Some might think that BTS was created by a Japanese company, don't you think? +6 -0

5. ah why do I feel so nasty? I have a feeling that Japan is trying to restricting BTS's international popularity. This is annoying 

English Trans By: @peachisoda
Edited by SeokSeok

that's really shady i hope BigHit talks to them : /

BTS should definitely and hopefully can do something about this.

okay listen I'm not a fan of reaction videos myself. but I know that a lot of fans find kpop and bts through them. international fans constantly make these videos and it helps spread the word, so what's the point of blocking them? they don't even show the whole thing right so??? I hope this gets settled because it's. not fair of them to restrict EVERYTHING, especially since they're just the Japanese promotion company 

Posted (edited)

They start over-reaching with this, next thing you know, anything BTS related will be taken down.. Starts with Youtube but it will spread to everything else.. the japanese singles not even out yet but they're already trying to get fanmade KOREAN videos down.. why do they do that when they have nothing to do with BTS promotions outside of Japan? because they think they own BTS..

Edited by BiniJungkook

This... honestly I just hope it's resolved soon? BigHit know more than anyone the importance of social media and YouTube in particular as a platform in order to reach out to fans- it's only BST and apparently Not Today for now but if this keeps up, I don't know what's going to happen anymore.

This is really serious. All those videos help the artist. It's kind of weird to block all of them when the japanese version is not even out yet how many more vids will they block when it's released :// I hope that BigHit will find a way to manage this