Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

I'm new to this site so I wanted to start out with something small. I just wanted to know what you guys call Taehyung. 

P.P.AP- jk 

P.S: enjoy this gif of Tae's elephant :)

Tae's elephant.gif

I just refer to Taehyung as tae. Sometimes, i jokingly refer to him as tae bae.

On another note, welcome to the forums and I hope you can enjoy yourself here, we're family and we don't bite~ :jhope3:

P.S. thanks for the gif, here's is heartae~ 

WINKANDHEART..gif.505b0c74eeb882c7ca8f5e0fd3998117.gif

cr to lovely rivelta if you're wondering where to get a lot of emoti-vs

Edited by nouneedkookiesandtae
added credit to gifs

Welcome welcome~ 58fa9936ea32a_cutelittlewave.gif.83a1c0c236e4e52e6ab1aa90717e586c.gif nice to meet you, i hope you have fun on bbase!

I usually call Taehyung tae, but I've been referring to him as Jack a lot lately lol ^^;

thanks for the elephant gif, i did enjoy it haha :jin5:

Edited by nb_army

Welcome!!!

I always call him Tae.

Sometimes I call him Taehyung for official things. I use V with non-fans, since many of them know him by his stage name.

edit: for vmin related stuff sometimes I call him Tae Tae, since that's Jimin's nickname for him^^

Edited by satoori

Welcome to Bangtan Base!

Talking about nicknames I once made a thread for nicknames of BTS members. If you want to check the thread out, follow this link :)

As for Taehyung I call him by varieties of names like Buwi, KimTae, TaeTae, Hyung, Taeng, and Taebae

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time around the forum and see you around~~ CUTEWAVE2.gif.23dcdfd00858a083af4c04f6b9a19ee4.gif

i usually write Tae but if i'm talking i say Tae Tae.

i have more nicknames but i  don't use them with other people because they wouldn't know who i'm talking about lol

I have called him Tae, TaeTae, V and Taehyung.

I have noticed I don't tend to stick one way of naming/ calling all the members and that I randomly alternated between nicknames all the time.

And welcome!!! I hope you enjoy your time here and post lots!! <3

NSDNHgN.gif

i call him " CUTU BACCHA"...jimin9:

i also call him-

TAETAE ,Tae , V...:x

On 4/22/2017 at 2:04 AM, lanafvckary said:

I'm new to this site so I wanted to start out with something small. I just wanted to know what you guys call Taehyung. 

P.P.AP- jk 

P.S: enjoy this gif of Tae's elephant :)

Tae's elephant.gif

:jimin2: