Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in on the discussions! If you have any problems with registering, please email us at bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com!
poca

The Jeon Jungkook General Discussion Thread

@KookieMochi his existence alone is a gift already. But that would be something every ARMY can look forward to. He's can literally do anything, from dancing, singing, rapping, and like you mentioned his interest and skills in photography and videography.  And can we talk about how the shots are aesthetic and well edited in Golden Closet Video? Wow! A man of many talents indeed.

19 minutes ago, 1800baepsaebling said:

@KookieMochi his existence alone is a gift already.

To quote another golden line member to another: 'Thank you for being born'.

That video!!! We don't talk about it enough, can we talk about it more please? He knows how to balance scenes and the transitions aren't messy or too cluttered and rushed, he has a really good eye for detail even on a normal day (like during the MIC Drop reaction and how he saw the exploding car before everyone else did), like?

I just love him a lot whoops

3 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

That video!!! We don't talk about it enough, can we talk about it more please?

Yes please! I know I got mad respect for his editing skills so much like I can actually imagine him making aesthetic anniversary videos for the boys as an appreciation gift. Wth! I hope he gets to film another one and I hope the rest of the boys are in it. 

10 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

AHHHHHHHH BRB GONNA CHECK IN AND CRY

Lets cry together!!!! Oh wait, lets be mutual on twt!!! 

7 minutes ago, 1800baepsaebling said:

Lets cry together!!!! Oh wait, lets be mutual on twt!!! 

I hardly ever use twt I only got it like a week ago and proceeded to do nothing on it but ok :")

me scrolling through the tag: 'it's so pure he's so pure i love him so much he deserves the world we don't deserve him haters can fuck off'

okay hi no I'm actually really emo it's really coincidental that I started ranting about how much I love Kook yesterday and now it's trending and sure it started off as protecc but now it's just wholesome and soft and scrolling through the tag makes me soft and I actually started tearing up and he's just so pure and he deserves the world and I love him he deserves so much and he does so much for us and he still thinks it's not enough and he's grown and I'm

@monimoni @Whalien I hope you're happy I'm getting all emo like this

@aureliaa pls return for the soft I want someone to cry with

@Whalien i hate you why am i friends with someone who eggs me on to be emo about kook

2 minutes ago, KookieMochi said:

@Whalien i hate you why am i friends with someone who eggs me on to be emo about kook

we all know how thats not true.

ytWYfaE.gif

Also speaking of Nochu. I watched the WINGS dvd a few days ago and his performance was amazing. The choreo was absolutely ridiculous but he managed to do it. 
In the behind the scenes, you can see him practicing Begin's complex-ass footwork several times and it's so heartwarming. 
... now im getting soft.

tumblr_p298b8c6Py1u5ikygo1_1280.jpg

@dearmrj97 - me right now.

2 minutes ago, Whalien said:

@dearmrj97 - me right now.

me every time I think of Kook me always I love him so much may he be blessed this year with nothing but good

Let's all be emo together. That sounds like a good plan because if I'm going to be honest Jungkook can be a bias wrecker for me.