Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
poca

The Jeon Jungkook General Discussion Thread

Member Poll of the Week  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Coconut!Kook make its return?

@sungel and everybody else, I guess JK finally gains more follower for the shot dance:

According to Koreaboo, people at London now can enjoy looking at Jungkook's face in the city bus thanks to the Chinese ARMY.

is that....Yoongi's old leather jacket? is everyone in the group going to wear it at some point? cause i approve. :suga6:

2 hours ago, Cypher• said:

is that....Yoongi's old leather jacket? is everyone in the group going to wear it at some point? cause i approve. :suga6:

I just watched the episode where they promoted LY: Answer, and how Suga told the story of his leather jacket: passed it to Hobi, who then passed it to Jimin, who then put it on the exhibition lol. Poor jacket (or should I say lucky jacket?). If JK is the next holder...lol.

It suits him so well though. I don't even care about his pj pants lol

@Cypher• Yesss for Tae! I think the jacket suits his style and he can wear one with ease. I'm not sure if RM likes it, and I don't know if the jacket will fit Jin's wiiide shoulder lol.

@Vii Nams has his own leather jacket so im sure he likes them, i cant be sure about Jin tho, maybe it would be too small. :uhno: