Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!

If you could go on a date with a BTS member, who would you go with and where would you go/what would you do?

I'd like to go bike riding and get ice cream with both Jungkook and or Taehyung! ;w; Let's all be delusional together guys~ :rapmon9: :why:

Edited by BangtanGongjunim

33 minutes ago, Jimin's ☆ said:

Just sit somewhere and talk..

I second that but I'd be too awkward so probably 2am JustDance battle with Pizza

arcade shinannagans or going to an amusement park with jin :') not as a first date though itd be awkward. ngl we'd be screaming out heads off at an amusement park but it'd be fun

maybe go out for some ice cream afterwards and some fried chicken for dinner mmm ye

Maybe we'll go to a park and talk about each other ~ then I'll kiss him when he'll drive me home

forget what i said

Eat really good food then go to my home or his, then nap on the couch.

But we can always do more than just nap :perV:

Edited by Chim Chim Star™

my dream date with my bias is literally a dream cuz it will never happen lol

My dream date would probably be to see a scary movie, go to Dave and Buster's, (an arcade) or go to the beach or an amusement park tho

*sighs* a girl can dream...

My perfect date with Namjoon? Oh well, I think it would be beautiful if we would go to the theatre to see a musical like those in Broadway, next to it, we would go into a fancy restaurant with lots of fine food and delicious desserts to have a good dinner, then, a long walk in a lovely park full of flowers under the moon´s light, finally, we would go to his house (or mine, idk about the boys lol) to cuddle with him and maybe sleep together.

Yeah, too cliché, right? I dunno, if I had the opportunnity to go on a date with him I wouldn´t mind on how it goes or what we do, being with him already makes it perfect. :x

My perfect date with Namjoon has gotta be a cat cafe!! They're too adorable~ in Japan, if you ever get to go ARMYS you HAVE TO GO TO this cat cafe in Tokyo called Cat Cafe MoCHA. AHem, back on trac, yeah I'd like to go to a cat cafe with him since we both prefer cats over dogs, lol. I like dogs, too, don't worry! And after that (goddamn, I'm still feeling the Japanese vibe, curse my Asian genetics) maybe sakura tree park and bolba tea after that then go to his or my home to eat. Just eat. Then watch a horror movie. And sleep after he leaves. (Cliche fanfic vibe with the horror movie and you get scared and sleep with the person, lol. So common)

Why have I never replied to this thread? Using my imagination this is right up my alley... Hmm so I would say I have quite a number of situations in my head so I'm just gonna share them all because being in same room or even chatting with my bias or any other member would be amazing in itself it doesn't really matter what we do. Plus I have three biases so why not one for all of them? That is allowed right;)?  Okay I feel like this is going to be long already.. 

Scenario 1. W/ Namjoon 

Spoiler

I feel like we would first start off shopping because I would really love to go shopping with Namjoon. Then we would either go to a movie or a show and then go to dinner at some really fancy restaurant.  Maybe the kind that have live music or that have that a super low lit,  soft music night time,  romantic atmosphere. Then we would go to his place and maybe sit on his couch and just chat.. 

Scenario 2.  W/ Yoongi 

Spoiler

I feel like my dream date with Yoongi would be more of a stay at home date.  One where we cuddle on the couch and watch TV shows and movies, and listen to all kinds of music. We would later chat and then both fall asleep. I would fall a sleep on his chest listening to his heart beat. Sorry that got kinda cliche  :x

Scenario 3. W/ Taehyung 

Spoiler

I would also love to go shopping with Taehyung so I think the day would start off with shopping.  Then we would go to an art museum and walk around for a couple hours.  We would then find a nice park with a view and have a picnic. Then at the end of the day maybe head back to his place and maybe watch something or just chat.. 

I feel like all of these scenarios end up with watching something + chatting xD I have no idea why.. 

To quote this,  I feel the same way:sipstea:

On 5/1/2017 at 11:54 PM, noona said:

But we can always do more than just nap :perV:

Or chat.. 

Edited by Isabel_Inspired

Oof, I legit talk to my sister about this all the time because in my mind, Taehyung really is my man. Shoot me-

But the thing is, Tae and I are incredibly alike it's actually scary. I really do feel my bias is simply just a reflection of myself. The goofiness, the childlike humor, interests.. Hell, even eating a whole meal in under five minutes. So I suppose a great date would be playing Overwatch since him and I are both diamond+ rank, eating A LOT, and listening to music since we both can listen to multiple genres, artists, and tracks and enjoy it thoroughly.

A home-cooked dinner courtesy of Jin!  Since he's the cook of the group.  Then, maybe watch a movie and fall asleep in each other's arms. *sighs dreamily*

I want to go on a date with NAMJOON! I think i will be to awkward that's i think it will be good to go on a fun date.Like we can go to an amusement park or to an arcade or karaoke!!!:rapmon2:

Jungkook! I think we can go to Disney World in America and eat ice cream. America is far away date, but I think we can go on holiday together. 

But a smaller date. I want to go to the beach and look fireworks!! Romantic (hehe

Since I have two biases here's one scenario for eachof them XD

Cooking together with Jin or going to an amusement park with Hobi (we'd both stay the hell off the roller coasters tho since I'm just about as scared of them as he is XD)