Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
Amajay

event
BTS 4th Anniversary Digital Project

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UPDATE!

Tease for the #together4bts video is out on our brand new YouTube Channel!

I am excited to announce our digital project to celebrate the upcoming BTS 4th year anniversary in June, that will be spread across all ARMY social media, community sites and here on our very own forum.

In a wild night of usual ARMY discussion and deluluness a draft of a concept was formed...the idea was to create one visual to symbolize the 4 years ARMY x BTS have spent together.

Thus the concept the ARMY Galaxy was formed. Every year of Bangtan adds a new layer to the Galaxy.

2013 - Year 0 | The Void (empty)

2014 - YEAR 1 | The ARMY bomb starry ocean

2015- YEAR 2 | ARMY bomb stars grow and connect to form our own little universe

2016- YEAR 3 | The purple ocean becomes a piece of our universe

2017- YEAR 4 | Rainbow ocean celebrating all the ARMYs all over the world and our endless colored oceans.

>All pieces come together to form the Galaxy visual below.<

atPGmtA.gif

DBBpzEMWAAAsaY-.jpg

Edited by Amajay
teaser video update

Posted (edited)

FESTA 2017 BEGINS!!

ARTWORK RELEASE SCHEDULE

May 29 : Forum signatures

May 30th: DPs launched on sns

May 31st: Twitter + Fb headers

June 1st : Phone wallpapers + Official versions

June 2nd-: Desktop Wallpapers

June 12th: Surprise crow-tit gift

June 13th : Twitter Video + trending project (#together4bts)

Display Picture Options

Spoiler

(if you want another specific color background let me know and I'll try to update asap)

mMDV53F.png?1      FGjDqeY.png?1    RooMKNH.png?1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signatures (in two parts)

Spoiler

Part A : (right) the quote

options still

6qvVBhJ.png  9W8ZRo1.png

hdoGzas.png  p1ET3S6.png

options combo

you can leave a request for moving combo of any of the 4 quotes below and I'll add it here

http://i.imgur.com/YyzjzaM.gif

Part B: (left) the Galaxy

atPGmtA.gif

you put them side by side in your signature so it looks like this:

PDtJZ3o.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter + SNS Headers

Phone Wallpapers + Lock-screens

>Still

>Animated

https://giphy.com/channel/ajbaepsae

guide to install

DESKTOP WALLPAPERS

12 Desktop Wallpapers!

1280 x1024 -->https://goo.gl/r4Tb6K

1920 x1080 -->https://goo.gl/fuiABD

Edited by Amajay
artwork uploaded

This sounds like a very beautiful project- and a lot of work it seems. How many people are involved, if I may ask? (Or perhaps it's just you, in which case major props!)

In any case I wish this project all the best, and thank you for always working so hard!

This looks great, I'm excited to see the gif and everything else!

Posted (edited)

sounds awesome and as always i'll comeback later when i choose an option lol 

Edited by Cypher•

:armyryan:

Everything about this looks great so far, can't wait to see out this all turns out! 

It looks amazing!

:armybomb:

So beautiful! <3 Well i'm already happy to help by just voting on the poll <3

Hope this project will be a success! And all the best wishes <3

So beautiful! <3 Well i'm already happy to help by just voting on the poll <3

Hope this project will be a success! And all the best wishes <3

5 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

This sounds like a very beautiful project- and a lot of work it seems. How many people are involved, if I may ask? (Or perhaps it's just you, in which case major props!)

In any case I wish this project all the best, and thank you for always working so hard!

This will be the 2nd project lead by BBase after the Manila banner project. Amajay, Jin and I are heading the project at this point. But, actually everyone has been involved in the project. The quotes that will be used in the final artworks will be based upon the result(s) of this and Amajay's last poll.  In addition, to celebrate the 4th anniversary the Official artworks are designed to be shared  on twitter, tumblr and Instagram with BTS fans . We are hoping that everyone will participate and help to spread our love and well wishes to BTS as wide as possible in the cyberverse. Teamwork makes the dream work.  :x

A quick per-announcement

After the completion of this project, we plan to officially create a project team. So, anyone who may be interested should look out for the official announce.

Massive thanks to everyone involved in this project. I wish all the best and I hope this project will be a successful one!

Teamwork makes the dream work! CMdxk2V.gifCMdxk2V.gif

How exciting! they're all great titles, voted for my fave :) good luck working on the project!

:armyryan:

Posted (edited)

Thank you again for all your kind words...we will work hard to deliver a project that will blow the kpop community away and help us celebrate these boys we all love!!
Just a heads up the Poll over on OH is yielding a very different result from the one here...

Spoiler

590307ed4c6bd_ScreenShot2017-04-28at11_26_42.thumb.png.66b7aee724945d8db29738c480e25c13.png

reminder that the final choice will be a combined result of the two polls...so if you want your favorite to win spread the word among st all the members here and let's get people to vote vote vote!!

May the best Title win!!!

OT

1 hour ago, Mongmungi said:

Massive thanks to everyone involved in this project. I wish all the best and I hope this project will be a successful one!

Teamwork makes the dream work! CMdxk2V.gifCMdxk2V.gif

eeekkk look at my pre-debut ARMY-tit, I love seeing it randomly pop up all over the place

CMdxk2V.gif> became >1zWZrfT.gif

Edited by Amajay

much excite!! Also very much excite that the most popular choice here matches what i liked as well for the main title as opposed to being one of the least popular on OH. Yes i cheated and voted in both :D

Thank you for all the hard work! I remember, when you were working on the sig the first time and showed a glimpse of how the sig could look like

It was really beautiful and colorful ♥

It makes me happy how talented and dedicated the fandom can be to make wonderful things happen

Waaaah, it all came together beautifully! I love them. You worked so hard, and we really appreciate it! :JHHEART:

Oh wow, this looks really great! The design is gorgeous (: You've worked hard, and I appreciate it a lot :JKISS:

:JKISS:they look so good! thank you for these~

It's so pretty!! Thank you so much for them :JKISS: