Welcome, Guest!

Register now and join in with other ARMYs! If you have trouble with the validation email (be sure to check your spam/junk folder!) please use the Contact Us form to send a message to the admin and we'll manually validate you account! If you have any problems with that form then you can send an email to bangtanbaseforum@gmail.com. We hope you to see you soon!
TaeLi

game Who would you/Would you rather - BTS EDITION

Hiya Armies~
And welcome to the Who would you/Would you rather game BTS edition !
I will put the questions in spoiler. I already made a game like that in a TWICE forums, but this time it'll be a BTS edition. (So it's the same questions but some of them are modified. 
Credit: Unique, perfect, killing, extra emoticons by our @Rivelta ♥
(click on her username and follow her, she's awesome)

Tagging friends: @Whalien, @SeokSeok, @Mongmungi, @Pokeybun, @KookieMochi, @Israa, @movietvdrama, @nouneedkookiesandtae, @fuckparkjimin, @nb_army, @Seoks-j, @YeongKook,  @monimoni@AuriaRose, @leanna, @yoko,  and more... 
Hope you'll enjoy my game lol

BEFORE WE START, PLEASE READ AND RESPECT THESE RULES. 

RULES:
1. Here's an example of the game: « Would you rather get a kiss from Jin or Jungkook ? » You have to choose Jin or Jungkook. COMEHEREBABE.gif
2.  Don't choose "All of them" "/InsertANameHere/ and /InsertANameHere/" or "Both" please.

3. There will be 30 questions. Yes, it's a lot but it's really worth it :D Don't hesitate to play with your friends or your sisters / brothers who are also ARMYs. (but if you don't have an ARMY friend or family... play by your own...... it's okay..)

4. Do not be ashamed of your answers, that's your opinion and it's just a game. :)

5. Tag your friends !

6. Do not pass questions please ! :suga2:

7. Enjoy the game and good luck ! Some of the questions are not easy...DERPV3.gif

Maybe I'll do a second one if I get more than 15 reputation. (Yes, it's a lot, because this game is really hard-working.)
Take your time!

DON'T FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU ARMY AND I'M SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS WHILE DOING THIS GAME. *cries*

Spoiler

Let's start !

Who would you/Would you rather...

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? KISS2.gif
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? CHEEKY.gif
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ?JUNGHOSHOOK2.gif
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? IKNOWGURL.gif
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? DARN.gif
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? BITCHPLEASE.gif
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? CRYACT.gif
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? CUTE2.gif
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? HEART2.gif
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? DANCEBREAKER.gif
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? GOODGOODGOOD.gif
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? INTENSESTARE2.gif
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? WHATTHATFACE.gif
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? FLAPPYBUN.gif
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? DUMBKOOK.gif
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? RAEGYOMONSTER.gif
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? BLESSTHEFOOD.gif
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? CHEERUPCHIMCHIM.gif
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? SHY.gif
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? DERPV2.gif
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? EWWW5.gif
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? FLIRTYYOONGI.gif
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? SHYSHYSHY.gif
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? HEART4.gif
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? HEARTEEEEEU.gif
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? VWITHBERETISFREAKINGHOT.gif
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? POUT.gif
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? DANGKOOK.gif
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? SLEEPYBFMATERIAL.gif
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? FLIRTYJIN.gif

Thanks for playing ! Make sure you haven't pass ANY of the questions. ;) 

See ya maybe in the part 2 ! GOODBYE.gif

I love that idea! I hope we will get a part 2 :DD
And thank you for the mention HEART2.gif.cccb55988989577c6e75831716c12814.gif

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? V sings my favorite song! I mean, I have more than one fav song but I would make him sing his own version of Endless Rain!
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? Sorry ARMY, I think I would prefer to be happy with Jin :D
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? I'd rather miss the concert! DATE WITH J-HOPE IS SACRED.
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? I much prefer have Jimin mad at me xD Can he really be mad tho? I can't imagine him being *that* mad at someone.
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? Ignore Suga, I guess? Most likely would be the less upset about the situation.
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? Meet everyone but my bias. I can't explain.
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? I'm already poor and loving BTS @_@ I'm pretty fine with this!
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? Go to one of their concert! Anyway, the probability that I shy away from a fan meeting is close to 90%.
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? See my OTP get together. If they're happy being together, it's much more important to me than any MV or song.
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? Rap Monster loves me more than I love them. Rap Monster is 200% bf material! Totally my type so that would make me very happy.
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? With SNSD.
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? Jungkook. Memelord Jungkook.
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? Concert. I'm no sasaeng.
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? Ride a horse with J-Hope! I did horse riding years ago and I kinda miss it actually xD So that would be the perfect opportunity. And not to forget: J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? Mid-way :D
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? Hyung Line. I prefer calm people with who I can discuss but still can have some fun!
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? Rap Monster. I think he would be able to come to me and talk to me about this to make things comfortable between us.
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? Forget to brush my teeth.  You can always ask for chewing gum or buy candies or something with a sweet flavour to try to hide the disaster xD
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? Jungkook. He can take this as a tease and not something serious.
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? Jin! I don't think I would bear to offend J-Hope with my terrible dancing skills. And it seems easier to joke with Jin. I would gladly bicker with him about dance moves and being too old for that!
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? This one is hard to answer! I love the voice of both of them. But I'll pick Rap Monster as I have a personal preference for him!
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? Dating and happy of course! With ARMY support that would be perfect!
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? Sing karaoke with my bias! Would feel like a date but I would make sure to make it fun, knowing I have 0 skill for singing.
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? Break his heart. His lifetime dreams are so much more important! I would hate myself for taking that away from him :c
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Jungkook! He better be ready for me to swear back in french tho!
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? Ok, that's really hard now...Hm... TaeGi. I wonder if V would be cuddly. I love cuddles!
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? So actually, that one is the hardest >_< *thinks for a solid 5 minutes* Remember my face. I kind of imagine that remembering my face would imply more than remembering my name. And my delulu heart loves that thought.

I might have enjoyed that game far more than I should? SMIRK.gif.3e1a4c3b10670256042e9c4a677348f1.gif

I really hope there will be a part 2! OHYOU.gif.8cadcf45ce4de7901616f1f43c896e9b.gif

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? probably yoongi cause damn its gonna be hilarious to see him trying to get feelings out
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? JIMIN. NO EXPLATION NEEDED
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? jungkook, i feel we are simillar idk how to explain i think well play well together
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? be married to jin cause I DONT GIVE A SHIT I DONT GIVE A FUCK
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? a concert cause damn dont wanna hurt his feelings (WHOT THE FUCK WILL DO THAT THO YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH A GOD/ GOING TO A CONCERT OF GODS)
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? jhope cause dude did you see jimin when hes mad ill.... ill actually be turned on cause wow
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? i feel suga will feel less hurt than v cause HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT HE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? what is this question jesus fucking christ why ( there is no wany on earth i will pass on meeting jimin fuck you all) (no but i love you all OT7)
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING RICH IF YOU CANT BUY TICKETS TO SK AND GO WATCH A BTS CONCERT ?!?!
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? holy mother of god. a fan meeting. ill get to talk to them and tell them how much they mean to me and hopefully will warm their hearts :v1:
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? IM HERE FOR BTS REALSING 534224232432 SONGS A DAY YES
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? jungkookie wae ?!!?! no but rapmon is here for me
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? heh ? (sorry im really against all those ships like the jimin&seulgi one went way too far im against all of this) welp snsd
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? OH DAMN THATS GONNA BE SOMETHING. ill choose jk
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? a concert cause bitch if you sneak into their dorm you need to be in an asylum
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? i feel like rapmon would handle me sad really well
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? food cause the poor horse tho
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? like im a guy ? if im a guy then short, if im a girl long/a long bob
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? MAKANE LINE THE ENERGY IS REAL
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? v omfg the dumbfounded face im 
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? teeth ill just wear a mask
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? PARK JIMIN PARK JIMIN PARK JIMIN
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? jin cause we can suck at dancing together
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? PARK JIMIN PARK JIMIN PARK JIMIN
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? welp itll hurt. of course itll hurt. but im not gonna take away their happiness and and im not gonna do anything to make them sad. they dedicated so much from their lives to us the least we can do is to support.
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? karaoke with jimin oh my god
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? break his heart. at least he could go on with his dream.
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? suga i would actually laugh at him like TYPICAL YOONGI
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? UHM OH MY GOD OH MY GOD JIKOOK ?!?!!?!??!!?!
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? FACE. of course.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS MY WEAK ASS HEART LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :v6:

Edited by fuckparkjimin

@Rivelta @fuckparkjimin ; Oh my god your answers are so funny. I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. I'm so happy that you like those kind of topics. Thanks~ :jin1: 

3 minutes ago, TaeLi said:

@Rivelta @fuckparkjimin ; Oh my god your answers are so funny. I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. I'm so happy that you like those kind of topics. Thanks~ :jin1: 

By the way, you should answer too :P I wanna see your answers!

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? Suga definitely, he's like the type irl and jhope is more of a best friend for me 
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? V sings a song for me and i proceed to die from happiness and go to heaven
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? jungkook but only when he's over 21 lol
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? be married to Jin sorry Army haha
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? miss the concert, not even an apocalypse would make me miss a date with my bias
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? jhope bc i don't think he can stay mad for a week ha
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? OMG this is a hard one for me bc v and suga are my top 2 D: ... ill have to say suga bc he probs won't care as much and I think I can take a nicer selca with v lmao
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? even tho i love all of bts, meet my bias 
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? poor and love bts i guess since thats me now lol can't miss what i didn't have
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? a fan meeting bc never been to one and i will actually get to meet them 
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? see my otp together
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? rap monster loves me more, id rather be with someone who wants to be with me, even if the one sided love is with a very good-looking boy
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? SNSD, purely for noona interaction, i dunno much about TWICE
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? suga with a kumamon costume bc he would never agree to that willingly and it would be hi-la-ri-ous
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? concert, i don't want to invade their privacy :c
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? Jhope, just his smile would cheer me up in 0.2 secs
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? Eat with jin, EAT ALL THE FOOD
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? long hair
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? omg another hard one, but ill say maknae line
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? umm V would be the less awkward option.. i think?
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? forget deodorant, ill just take a shower beforehand ha
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? SUGA SUGA SUGA
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? i dunno how to dance so i would need hope to teach me
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? jimin
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? dating and happy ofc and with Army's support
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? karaoke, bc with my bias and i secretly love karaoke 
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? omg both cruel but break his heart, at least you can move on from that but a person's lifetime dream is something else
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? suga lol the most likely one to happen
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? TAEGI ALL THE WAY
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? face, bc ppl can have the same name but everyone has a different face, even identical twins

omg that required a lot of thinking and imagination but was fun thanks for sharing!! gurl how did you even think up some of those questions tho lol

Oh my god, you've worked hard xD (Thanks for the mention~)

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? Yoongi for the lols (also he'd probably do something meaningful- that or just a blunt confession hidden in snark)
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? Jimin! I'd hang it up on my wall and everything- I don't have a favourite song.
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? A date with Jungkook entails bowling and amusement parks and yes please leggo. 
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? I mean?? For one, I don't get the whole possessive thing, for two, if I'm happy then screw it, you know? Happily married, I am.
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? Honestly I'd miss the concert- my feelings over theirs anyway :") 
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Are we talking mad as in 'I hate you' mad or just 'you stole the last slice of cake' mad? Both would make me guilty as hell- J-Hope, probably. We're sort of similar so the need for cooling off I'd get more.
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? ...Tae? He takes selcas all the time, he'd probably understand the need for space and wouldn't want Yoongi to be left out. I wouldn't take selcas, period, but eh.
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? Who even is my bias, eh? No but seriously, if we're narrowing it down to just JK I'd be fine meeting everyone and not him. Would be a little disappointed though. (A little? Try a lot.)
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? I already am poor They've helped me out of tough spots before, if anything I really don't need the extra money anyway. I'm not giving them up for anything.
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? A concert- nothing negates the fact that I will absolutely freeze up at close proximity, but if that doesn't happen... well, it was a nice thought.
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? If my OTP are happy together then go ahead yes please. I'd rather any of them get together with anyone they love than overwork themselves and/or release a crap ton of songs in a day.
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? RM- unless you mean this as in one-sided love with RM as the one in love, in which case bottling up feelings with Jungkook is a go.
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? SNSD lmao, have you seen them imitating Tiffany during Twinkle (was it Twinkle or Holler?) promotions backstage?
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? ...Kumamon costumes are hot, no way. Memelord Supreme Jeon JK Justin Seagull yes let's go.
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? Their concert? I wouldn't sneak into either but uhhhhh I'd never sneak into their dorm, thanks?? That's an invasion of privacy, yo.
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? Hoseok. I'd be able to talk it out with Rapmon but usually my sad spiels are a bit more abstract than that.
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? Meals? More than one? Jin then. I love horse-riding though, it's really peaceful- maybe some other time :")
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? As a guy?? I have long hair normally but short is fine.
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? Hyung-line's more chill- but I wouldn't mind maknae-line and gaming nights.
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? ???? Tae, flashbacks to that one skit they did where he walked in on everyone haha. Awkward for like 0.2 seconds and we'd go out for food.
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? I take showers before I go out though? And I'm often cold than actually sweating so I guess deodorant, eh.
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? Jin or JK- Jin would shrug it off and Jungkook's the guy who went 'kiss? Hobi? k.' so ha. Flip a coin.
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? Jin- gone are the days of me learning dance, we could mess around together and it'd be fun. Girl group dances with Hobi though, yes.
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? RM, though I love Jimin's voice. 
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? DATING AND HAPPY YES LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT THAT GIVES THEM HAPPINESS.
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? Shopping spree here we go- then again Jungkook would probably fanboy the hell out o- shopping spree it is, I'd die laughing otherwise.
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? Heart. If anything they'd just write a breakup song into the wee hours of night and move in- maybe in another universe where they wrote those sorts of songs they'd be a hit.
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Yoongi would be the first, yes.
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? TaeGi probably, Tae's cuddly and Yoongi's a deep sleeper. JiKook... nope haha, not disturbing that.
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? Face? Especially if that's all they can remember. I tend to remember names more than faces though, so I don't know what the logic behind that is.

My sheer avoidance of most things JK makes me wonder what's up lol.

This was fun, ha. Maybe we'll have a part 2 someday~

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? Suga \o/
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? Jimin draw for me juseyo~
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? Rap Monster. 
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? Army? nugu?...be married to Jin!
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? miss concert..my bias can give me free tickets later to another~
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? This is hard...These two sunshines are super nice and kind. I don't want them to be mad at me...Hobi
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? How dare you ask this question!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Tae? :(((((((((((
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? Sorry Jin, Suga, Hobi, Rapmon, Tae, and Nochu TT. But meet Jimin <3
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? poor
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? Fanmeetings, since I've never been. I would only go to one in Japan or Korea tho. From what I observed of other groups international fanmeets are poorly planned. 
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? Should I go  delulu or be realistic?  Realisitc. MVs and  songs!
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? Rapmon loves me more
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? Twice. 
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? Jungkook lol
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? Of course concert!!!!  Dorm is their private life and off limit
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? Our hope and sunshine, J-Hope
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? EatJin! I WANT FOOD!
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? mid way
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? Jimin is my bias....so maknae line...
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? ehhhhhhhhhh???? V? o_0
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? deodorant...soap and water will work temporarily.
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? Park Jimin!!
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? Hobi
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? Jimin
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? Finally a easy question! Dating and happy with Army's support<3
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? Sorry mochi but I love to shop ^_.^
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? Break his heartTT_TT Jimin will be able to move on and find someone betterTT_TT and continuing his dreams
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Suga 
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? Busan line~
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? Face. There's plenty of people with my name, but there's only me with my face. 
Edited by satoori

oh man, i'm not quite interested in BTS that way, so i'll skip some, but the others are interesting!

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? skip
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? V singing
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? a casual one w/ RM cause he can speak english
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? oh god! i'm bad with haters. hands down 2nd one
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? miss the date with bias. concert tickets are expensive yo
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Jimin (Jhope actually seems more threatening when angry lol)
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? ooooh god. V???? but i'd feel terrible
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? oh god... meet bias only???
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? extremely rich & forget bts. sorry... tumblr_nrbkieIBme1tmpkuoo1_400.gif
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? eeeeer fanmeet?
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? don't have an OTP yet, so release a bunch of songs/MVs
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? skip
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? SNSD... but only cause i dont really know anything about Twice
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? suga lol
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? OH GOD they're both horrible. skip.
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? j-hope
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? Jin... 
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? guy short with sideshave (which is basically my current hair, lol)
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? oh no! hyung line????
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? no
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? forget deodorant
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? skiiip
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? J-hope hands down. if i learn how to do an aerial, i'd love to do the we are bulletproof pt 2 dance break w/ him
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? rapmon (cause i sound horrible. more tone death than suga's rendition of "i need u" lol)
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? dating and happy
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? karaoke
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? DDDD: this is a terrible question! break their heart. who knows, it might inspire their dreams more xDDD
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? jungkook... o.0
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? skiiip
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? my name maybe? 

Yeah, i think i'm more into them as artists/idols than for personal purposes? i sound cold AF, lololol

Edited by sungel

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS POST!!! :jungkook9:

Even though I don't ship myself with BTS ever.....but since @Rivelta told me to do.....it why not? :suga4:

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? Hobi because although yoongi is my bias, he's very similar to me in personality (or at least I believe he is) so it would never work out (not like it would ever happen but ya know). :HAHAHA:
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? Have a picture drawn by Jimin cus I can keep that at least while tae's singing only last however long he sings the song TT.
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? Have a date with Rapmon! < --- disloyal af but ....... I think joon is sweet af and tbh i would like to have a nice talk with him (he just seems like that type I could talk to about some serious things....lol). :jipuppy:
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? Not have any relationship with Jin.....I love BTS I just see them more as really hot amazing friends I don't know in real life than someone I can have a relationship with.
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? Oversleep and miss important concert......I want to be able to have a friendly conversation with Yoongi and get to know him than see them while I'm dying in a pit full of screaming fangirls waving their army bombs + phones around (and also dying of dehydration + heat). :suga8:
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Hobi because I think he's less scarier than Jimin (I don't want to deal with scary Jimin). :jhope8:
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? Tae...because I can't ignore my bias (feelsbad, IM SORRY TAE ILY_)
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? Meet everyone else....I love the rest of bangtan lots and yoongi is only a bit ahead by a little bit.....i'll live by not being able to meet him. 
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? Be poor and love BTS because they make me happier than not being rich (money doesn't bring happiness imo).....and who says I can't become rich in the future? :perV:
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? fanmeeting :jhope3:.....it's way more closer and personal and ID ACTAULLY SEE THEIR FACES WELL.....also you're not dying of heat / PPL TRYING TO PUSH YOU IN pit (cus i would get pit tickets to see bangtan better.....my fault)
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day?  SEE MY OTP GET TOGETHER (that would make me eternally happy // :v1:) ....... I LOVE BANGTAN BUT THEY NEED REST (also i'll be preparing my funeral if they released all these mvs in one day).......as you can see i love my otp lots 
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? rapmon love me more than I love him........i can learn to love rapmon as much bruh :why: (plus one sided loves are painful af....) 
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? BTS with Twice cus  IT HINK TWICE R CUTE AF LOWKEY IF I HAD THE CHANCE I WOULD WANT TO BE WIF THEM TOO 
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? jungkook wearing a seagull costume because i think kook would be more talkative with me than yoongi would (IM SORRY I K IM DISLOYAL AF SMTIMES) :unimpressedmoni:
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? sneak into their concert and get caught.......cus pretty sure (1) sneaking into their dorm is invasion of privacy :suga8: (2) I would NEVER invade their privacy like that (3) consequences are more dire for dorm than concert aka YOU COULD BE SERVING JAIL TIME. 
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? rapmonster i need that philosophical beautiful words he be spittin' ( I JUST LOVE HEARING HIS SMART PHILOSOPHY TALK)
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? eat big meals with jin because i prefer eating (i LOVE FOOD) over riding a horse i think id be scared af if it was a horse.........
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? short hair cus long hair is quite annoying to deal with.......
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? hyung-line i think i'm getting old and (i'm more hyungline biased)...i can't handle maknae's hyperness...........................altho i would totally be up to play Overwatch with taekook
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? awk........question..........tae because i think he wouldn't really be affected as much?......(although i really would not want any of them seeing me naked thats kinda too much?) :scaredjin:
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? forget to wear deodorant because i never wear it anyways and i don't have strong BO (yes genes!) / don't smell ....i can't stand not brushing my teeth v_v 
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? yoongi.....cus he my bias....and i love his cute lips but i have a feelin he'd cuss at me right after :')
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? i can't dance for life so i would rather dance with tae (hes the in b/w in dancing imo) and hobi's strict teaching scares me.....
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? rap monster.......i can't rap to save my life..so hopefully he'll do the rapping and i do the (really bad) singing
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? DATING AND HAPPY WITH ARMYS SUPPORT. im sorry but if anyone want bts to single and alone for armys then they're a selfish little thing, i don't consider those an army if you don't think of bts' happiness, privacy first (people should stay out of their personal life BTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ANYBODY BUT THEMSELVES) :whateven:
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? shopping spree without my bias.....because i can't sing for lifeu and yoongi raps better than he sings....so yes ....
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? break your bias heart.....i want them to still be able to dream...plus theres many more fish in the sea they can live without me
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? YOONGI CUS YOONGI IS HOT AF WHEN HE SWEARS IN KOREAN....i would love yoongi to swear at me (lol whipped trasheu) :perV:
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? jikook.....cus they're like my sons and so cute.....i still think of them as babies SO LOL YES
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? remember my name......names (to the people who said face......my name is not that common lel) are more important to me than remembering faces.. how awk if they see you and remember ur face but ur name is blegh in their memory? 

i think all my friends have been tagged so rip :( 

Edited by nouneedkookiesandtae

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? Yoongi, just to see him struggle and see how he's going to confess.
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? Mm, I'd love to have a picture drawn by Jimin, so I can carry it everywhere with me as a good luck charm.
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? I'd choose Jungkook. I feel like he'd make the date extra fun.
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? I am officially happily married to Jin then. 
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? Oversleeping sound very much like something I'd do (and I wouldn't miss a date with my bias, like ever.)
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Difficult. Mm, Jimin? I honestly feel like a mad Hoseok would be too much for me to handle, don't know why.
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? Ahh, my two biases. Well, I'd say ignore Tae. I think he wouldn't mind.
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? Meet everyone. So I can be befriend them, organize another date with everyone and so, this time, I'd be able to see my bias. How great is that?
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? I'm already poor and loving BTS, so that doesn't change anything really.
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? Fan meeting, so I can look at them right in the eyes and observe them quietly while they sign.
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? See my otp get together? Especially if they're happy.
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? I think the fact that Namjoon loves me more than I love them could be a potential problem later and he could get hurt so... A one-sided love with JK and I'd just bury my feelings inside of me until they eventually disappear.
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? With Soshi just because they once said they'd love to get closer with Soshi and Red Velvet.
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? No matter how much I'd love to see Yoongi wearing a Kumamon costume, I just cannot resist Memelord Justin Seagull, sorry.
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? Not my thing to sneak, really, but I'd much rather sneak into a concert because dorm is a big no no.
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? Hoseok. I feel like Namjoon would want to talk it out and I really don't like opening up about what makes me sad.
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? As much as I want to ride a horse with Hoseok, I can't say no to EatJin, oops.
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? Wait, as a girl or a guy? If it's a guy, then short hair.
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? Hyung-line. We have similar personalities.
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? Tae because he'd just laugh and then the initial akwardness will be gone.
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? Forget to wear deodorant because I'll have my morning shower and I don't sweat that much and brushing teeth is just too important for me.
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? Yoongi, no doubt.
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? Taehyung. We will just goof around and have fun.
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? RM. I want to talk music with him and I'm honestly curious to see how he comes up with the song, lyrics, melody, etc. You know, the whole creative side of coming up with a new song.
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? Dating and happy, all the way! With our support, obviously.
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? Shopping with Bangtan so I can get to know them and their personal tastes.
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? Break his heart. Dreams are too important to be crushed.
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Yoongi. I'll probably swear right back, oops.
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? Daegu princes, obviously, all the way, forever.
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? I'd love my biases to remember my name, but why do I feel like remembering a face is just way more important?

That was really fun. Thank you, Mina! (You should do it too.)
I hope there will be a second part!

Edited by pureuda

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? Suga, i would just love to see how he would do it
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? picture draw by Jimin, so i can keep it
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? Jungkook, as if it was my kind of date (pizza and games) and we were able to relax i think we would have a lot in common
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? Loved by army or someone else? probably not have a relationship as if army hates jin's future s/o i think it would be difficult for both of them
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? concert concert 100% unless it was my concert
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Jimin as i think i would be genuinely terrified with j-hope but jimin i would feel bad for disappointing him
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? AH NO YOU EVIL PERSON. Suga? idk V would just look like a sad lost puppy 
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias?  meet my bias and have a deep conversation pls
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? what do you mean by poor? able to still live happily, then yes
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? fan meeting, although i would forever cringe at myself
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? dont have an otp so i guess the second
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? Jungkook? ah idk
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? SNSD as they are the only one a kind of know
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? Suga, we'd just sleep
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? Dorm is such an invasion so i guess concert
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? J-hope, his smile
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? Horse horse horse, i would be able to put my horse riding lessons into good use
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? short - like shoulder length
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? Maknae > they are most like my current friend group and me although i would wanna have deep convos with suga and rapmon ;-; 
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? V, that flustered little duck but also god no
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? ;-; no why you do this to me? deodorant  
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? ahh...idk suga jungkook suga jungkook suga
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? J-hope teach me pls
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? Jimin, contemporary pls
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? 100% dating with armys support, it's there life, i never really got the not dating for fans thing anyway
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? karaoke we can both sing badly glad i picked the right bias phew *wipes blood, sweat and tears*
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? Heart, not dreams 
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? maliciously? im gonna say not, so jungkook, they say he always swears with a smile so i dont have to get scared 
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? TaeGi, just for the hugs
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? Never met someone with my name so probably name 

ahh that was hard

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? i want Suga to confess. 
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? picture by Jimin! 
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? RM i think he would choose interesting places to go.
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? You're all invited (even if you hate me) to my wedding with Jin
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ?  miss a concert, for sure the other option is too awkward.
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Jimin just because i think Hobi mad is more scary.
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ?  i'll have to ignore Tae ;---; i'm sorry but i can't ignore Suga.
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? meet everone but not my bias, 6 is better than one and i love them all.
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them?  just because i forget about them doesn't mean that i can't find about them again (especially with how popular they're so....i'll be rich and when i find them i'll go to their concert lol
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? concert, i think fanmeets are great if you're able to talk to them but in my case it would just be awkward.
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? i love my OTP but couples breakup and music is eternal. 
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? i'm pretty use to having one sided loves and i can't imagine RM loving me so....i'll choose JK.
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? iwant to say TWICE because i think they're closer in age but BTS have mention SNSD in the past soi guess SNSD.
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? i'm imagine onesies and Suga as Kumamon it would be adorable.
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? a concert, the dorms is too creepy.
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? HobiHobi i think he'sgood at that.
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? i'm not a big eater and i love horses so ride a horse with Hobi.
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? long hair, i'm never cutting my hair again even as a boy.
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? i'm weak for Hyung line so them.
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? RM is older (just for one year but still) 
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? loooooooooooooooooool deodorant probably.
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ?  I WANT TO KISS JIMIN'S CHEEKS.
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? jin lol 
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? Jimin
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? DATING AND HAPPY that's all i want for them.
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? Karaoke with Yoongi i'll make him do all the high notes lol (i hate shopping)
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? people have their hearts break multiple times in their lives.
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ?  the idea of JK swearing at me is appeling.
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? this is soeasy TAEGI
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? face probably.

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? I feel like Syub confessing his love for anyone would be super sincere and emo and I'd wanna see that so Suga
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? well my favourite song is Rainbow Connection from the Muppets and aegyo-V singing a Muppets song is something I need to see before I die
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? HMMMM WHO WOULD I, MONIMONI, WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH HMMMMM I WONDER WHO I WOULD PICK
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? Marry Jin idc. Some fans are always gonna hate the SOs anyway and marrying Jin is it's own reward. I love ARMY but they can suck it up
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? I'd miss the concert, there would be more of those. A date with My Man Joon is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed. Although realistically, I've always thought Joon would be a late person so even if I overslept I'd probably still get there at the same time as him so idk.
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Having just watched AHL rage Jimin and seeing his disappointed face on Hello Counsellor I would take J-Hope for sure. I feel like Chim is low key scary when he's mad ngl
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? I guess maybe ignore Syub because he'd probably care less idk
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? Listen any of these that involve me choosing something over Joon, I'm gonna choose Joon. I accepted my fate a long time ago now, my heart is pure.
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? The first one is me right now anyway so you're essentially asking me if I wanna keep being me or be rich. To be honest, as much as I love BTS and as much as they have enriched my life, money is important and I could do a lot of things with that and make my whole family's lives awesome so so sorry Bangtan but extremely rich. Apparently my love is not as pure as I thought because I literally sold them out for cash 10 secs later smh
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? Concert for sure. Fan meetings are cool and all but the concert is where the real magic is at.
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? I'm not a shipper so I don't really have an OTP so I will selfishly but gladly take the new tunes kthnx
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? If Namjoon somehow finds a way to love me even more than I love him, which would be real feat, we would still be very happy together because that's a whoooooole lotta love. Seriously.
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? As much as I like Twice and as much as I like their songs, I think SNSD would fit better in terms of versatility and skill. I do love Twice though.
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? Oh my god kumamon syub all the way. Firstly, I love kumamon, and secondly, imagine how annoyed he would be having to wear that thing but secretly he'd be loving it. It's a recipe for comedy gold.
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? Oh God concert completely. The idea of sneaking into their dorm freaks me out. That's criminal sasaeng behaviour no thank you.
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? We're back to "RapMon is an option so I wonder who Kate would chooosse" ... but I need his dorky and fake deep ass to cheer me up ok. I need it.
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? EAT WITH JIN. I love food, he loves food, he has excellent taste in food, he's very extra during meals, as am I. That sounds like absolute perfection.
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? I only like my hair at a kind of shoulder length, any shorter I look weird and longer doesn't suit me so mid way for sure
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? However much I love the maknae line, and I truly do, I think I would be better friends with the hyung-line just in terms of temperament and personality. I feel like friendships with the maknae line for me would take more of a noona-donsaeng kind of thing anyway so I think the hyung line would be better.
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? fjkcCsJ.giffjkcCsJ.giffjkcCsJ.gif Kate's not thought about this at all nossir
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? Damn, maybe forget to brush teeth? I feel like that's easier to hide than being really sweaty.
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? Probably Suga. I have a bit of a crush on him. I don't want to explain because words but yeah. Suga.
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? Taehyung probably. Or Jin. V just goes ham and does not care for how he looks but he's skilled enough that's it's still variable crazy fun and Yeah I want in on that, sounds good.
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? I actually think because I've got a slightly deeper voice for a girl it would match really well with Jimin's lighter tone. Having said that I still wanna pick RapMon. In my expansion of this question, my dueting with him will also involve us writing a song together which is all I want in the world. 
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? Dating and happy completely. Idc if ARMY support it or not, the guys deserve to be happy regardless of what the fans think. Although I would like to think the fandom is mature enough that it won't be a problem.
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? SINGING KARAOKE WITH JOON SOUNDS GODDAMN HILARIOUS I CANNOT. We would probably need to get pretty hammered to make it work but honestly that sounds like the best time.
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? Wow here we are having a great time with the karaoke and then here is this question to knOCK ME DOWN. Goddamn. Probably break his heart. You can heal that and find love elsewhere but crushing lifetime dreams like these involves breaking opportunities you can't get back. But know that this question truly hurts me and I want him to have everything. EVERYTHING.
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Hearing JK swear at me would either be cute and hilarious or it would change a lot of things for me and that prospect scares me so no... I feel like I've heard Syub swear before at least while rapping so that would just be kind of on brand for him, so probs Syub.
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? UMM V AND SUGA. Cuddly Taehyung + Nap King Min Suga, sign me the fuck up.
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? I think probably remembers my face. Remembering a name is a little useless if you don't have a face to associate it with I guess? Plus if he remembered my face we could have a delulu romcom meet cute just out in the world and yes please

This was fun, thank you for the tag! I hope you can post some more ^_^

Okay, first thanks Lisa for tagging me! I love games like these, hehe - even though I might suffer. Let's get to it! 

Also I laugh at the Taegi involved questions. Bless you Lisa for placing them there.

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? Suga. I'd love to see his tsundere reaction (his nose scrunching facial expressions are my favourite) to me professing my love for him. I'm super shy so I think it'll be a really interesting situation for the both of us to be in LOL
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? Tae. Whalien52 or Butterfly serenade would be amazing.
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? Hobi. Hobi. Hobi. 
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? Be married to Jin (even though I don't harbour any romantic feelings for him) only because I don't see why my romantic relationship with someone should be affected simply because people hate me. 
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? (I rarely oversleep but anyways) Miss an important concert. I would be cursed for life to miss a date with my bias. 
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Chim. Definitely Chim. Chim and I are bros for life - not to mention we're the same age, so hopefully we could work things out. But omfg to have Hobi be mad at me. I don't think I'll be able to handle it.
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? OKAY WELL THIS QUESTION WAS KIND OF DESIGNED FOR TAEGI FANS LIKE ME WASN'T IT. WHAT KIND OF SITUATION WOULD I BE PUT IN TO IGNORE TAE OR YOONS. But I'd say Yoons. He's probably more cool about it. Even though I'd be dying on the inside.
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? Everyone and not my bias. I'm sorry. I have to share how much I love them to as many members as possible. They can relay my message later.
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? "Be poor and love BTS" lmfao me rn.
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? FAN MEETING. YOU BET MY ASS ID HOLD THEIR HANDS TIGHTLY. PUT CAT EARS ON MIN YOONGI AND LET TAE PLAY WITH MY HAIR. Not to mention, they're probably more likely of having a concert than a fan meeting in Canada so... *cries*
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? MVs + Songs in one day. Instant death. OTPs are great and all - but I don't think it's right to force or direct romantic feelings towards them... but i mean if it does happen, then bless the heavens. 
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? KIM. NAM. JOON. Nochu is also my bro for life - so you can stay my bro for life.
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? LOL uhh... SNSD? I think they'd be all shy and nervous around their sunbaenims. It'd be cute to watch.
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? Kumamon. My spirit animal.
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? Concert. Respect privacy yo.
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? OH SHIT THIS ONE. UHHHHHHHHH... I'd say Hobi. I'm pretty curious as to his method of helping you cope with sadness. I think we usually assume that because he's always so bubbly that he'd try anything to make us happy - but who knows.
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? Eat big meal with Kim Seokjin. Apparently I'm allergic to horse tail hair. lmfao.
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? Short. Long hair is a pain. Mid way is also somewhat a pain. Guy short is too short. Short.
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? IVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BEFORE AND NEVER REALLY FIGURED IT OUT... but I-I... I think I'll pick Hyung line. I don't have many friends who are older than me so I'm curious about the dynamic.
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? I choked. I'm dying. Ok well if these two are the reactions I'm going to get: WHENYOUSUDDENLYREMEMBERSOMETHINGIMPORTANT.gif.18c30abc4941abec1dbee4ca63c6a68b.gifOHSHITAGAIN.gif.ecdfb1c4bcad8a3a0974a7a5d6cc8839.gif - then I think I'd pick Joon... I feel like he'd handle the situation is a more calm manner, whereas Tae and I would be flipping out.
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? Forget to brush my teeth. I can always throw a mint or gum in my mouth later. I'm a lost cause if I forget deodorant.
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? Yoons.
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? Tae. I wanna dab and naynay with him.
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? I have a low voice, so I think it might contrast with Chim's better.
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? I just want them to be happy. Period. Whether that's dating or being single. 
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? Karaoke. I've been told that I'm an absolute mess when it comes to karaoke-ing so I think it would be interesting to see me, Yoons and Tae in one karaoke room jamming.
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? I break their heart. Who am I to crush their life dreams.
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Swear at me Yoons. I wouldn't undestand it either way. Nochu I'm your noona. Don't do it.
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? Assuming that the face is usually how people recognize and recall people's names. Then I'd have to say face - even though I'd prefer it to be personality.

Phew! This was really fun to answer! Thanks for making this!

Spoiler
50 minutes ago, monimoni said:

See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? fjkcCsJ.giffjkcCsJ.giffjkcCsJ.gif Kate's not thought about this at all nossir

I died. 

5 hours ago, KookieMochi said:

Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? A date with Jungkook entails bowling and amusement parks and yes please leggo. 

You would.

7 hours ago, Taehyvng said:

Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? TAEGI ALL THE WAY

:jin3: (i love how our answers are practically the same)

10 hours ago, fuckparkjimin said:

Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? PARK JIMIN PARK JIMIN PARK JIMIN

For all the Chim questions - i though of you. how.

11 hours ago, Rivelta said:

One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Jungkook! He better be ready for me to swear back in french tho!

You go Riv! It would be fascinating to see this. LMFAO

19 minutes ago, Whalien said:

You go Riv! It would be fascinating to see this. LMFAO

That would be me :D

ooo funfun! here we go x.x

1. Confess love to you? J-Hope or Suga? *takes a deep breath* MIIIIIINNNNN YOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIII
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? Gonna go with TaeTae on this one, because gah dayum that low voice im shook
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster? I would say Kookie, but knowing how awkward he is (INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY), im going with J-Hope! Itd probably be really fun too 
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again? As long as im happy, thats what matters, others opinions dont mean too much, so im going with Jin
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias? Tough, but i think id rather miss a concert, because if im with my bias (Yoongi yess) at least id get to see him up close and get to know him. 
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin? I dont want either mad at me, but id probably go with Jimin? Hes such a sweetheart and really understanding, so it would probably end well afterward (NOT IN THAT WAY YOU DIRTY WEIRDOS)
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga? God this one sucks, my bias and bias wrecker.. i hate this but probably ignore Suga? hed most likely be busy anyways and i could always make it up to him later :) (wink wonk) ((im kidding id probably just buy a kumamon plush and be like "here stop pouting fuck))
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? I love all of BTS, but Id really like to meet Yoongi. Hes one of my role models and id give anything to meet him (( ALSO ID BE BLESSED?? BLINDED BY THE SUN HIMSELF?? FUCKING BLIND ME YOONGI IM READY))
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? Id rather be poor and still have BTS, who needs money anyway? (imean i need money cos damn i really wanna go to a concert bUT MY POINT STILL STANDS)
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? Fan meeting! This way i get to meet all of them personally and i would love that so much. (id probably die but let my imagination live okay)
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? Going with my OTP on this one! (TAEKOOK RISE)
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? One sided loves suck, so im gonna choose RM on this one <3
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD? I dont really listen to SNSD, so TWICE it is!
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume? Suga x Kumamon for the win. (imagine that though, walking up to a beach or smth and you just see a giant kumamon standing in the middle of the sand staring at you i would die laughing)
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught? Concert, because at least that way BTS wont think im some creepy Sasaeng
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? I feel like J-Hope would be oddly good at comforting someone, so im gonna say him
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope? Horse riding because i mean, guys, cmon, J-Hope - J-Horse??? hes a horse that means i can ride him im ready 
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way? Mid-way. seeing as my hair is already shoulder length 
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope)? Tough, but id go with the maknae line (sorry yoongi-oppa ily) mostly because theyre closer to my age than the hyung line. (ALSO, ENERGYENERGYENERGY WHAT)
  20. See you naked? RapMonster or V? I feel like Namjoon would be more understanding/mature about it, so id pick him, although both sounds traumatizing (even though we all know how that would end, because i mean guys )
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant? Hmm.. teeth? less likely for them to smell my breath, i guess
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook? Yoongi goddamn that tongue technology are we even prepared
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? Taehyung because he's the weirdest out of all of them and itd be really fun!
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin? Jimin, because he looks like an actual god when he sings
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support? Their happiness is the most important thing to me, so happy and dating.
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias? Karaoke with Yoongi even if we both sound like dying chickens
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams? Ahh i hate this one ;-; but probably go with the first one, because at least they achieve their dreams and possibly write a song/rap about the experience and get somewhere with it (cough all of the cyphers cough)
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook? Kookie, dont know why id choose this one, just felt easier
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga)? Taegi because bias and bias wrecker i would die death by cuddles
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face? Id rather they remember my face, that way they recognize me, because you cant really find someone based off of a name alone.

thank you soso much for tagging me in this, it was really fun! @TaeLi

Edited by AuriaRose

omg thanks for the mention! I love these kinds of games hOOK ME UP

I started this in the morning but my phone kept freezing so I was like well. so time to fiNISH

oh god this is gonna expose how biased I am isn't it I promise I love them all I just. lean towards other memBers

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga ? 

J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEE. while I love jin with all my heart and soul I think that putting age aside jhope would be most compatible with me 

2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you? 

jimin! I think I'd feel too awkward listening to v sing because I wouldn't know what to do. but then again jimin would just be staring at me to draw. nsnfng well I'd have a physical thing at least idk :')

3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ?

tBh while I love nams more I think I'll go with hobi because he'd make me comfortable and happy :')

4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again ? 

aGAIN AGE ASIDE I'D MARRY JIN BECAUSE EXCUSE ME??? I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. ILL CRY I DON'T CARE IF I GET HATE (tho if I'm totally honest I bet jin would do his best to protect TT and the other members too would just want jin to be happy)

5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? 

HELLO I'D RATHER MISS A CONCERT LIKE SCREW MISSING A DATE I CARE MORE ABOUT MY BABIES HAPPINESS THAN I DO ABOUT MY OWN OK X1000000000

6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? 

oh no. I'd cry for either TT I guess jimin? bc I can lean on jhope to help me :')

7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? 

suga TT i think he'd care less. but id still feel bad i wanna :") 

8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? 

NO EXCUSE ME IM. SOFT I LOVE JIN SO MUCH. oh my god i. TT. I. will go with everyone BUT maybe have them give jin a letter and a gift i make him TT. I cry no pls my heart hurts 

9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? 

LMFAO MY LIFE IS ALREADY BEING POOR AND LOVING BTS SO HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT 

10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? 

FAN MEET. EXCUSE. I CAN LITERALLY JUST WATCH FAN CAMS LIKE NO LET ME MEET THEM I BEG 

11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day 

lmfao no otp so gIMME THAT MUSIC 

12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? 

there is no way rap monster could love me more than i love him ok. so fight me.

13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD? 

i don't really care for either but snsd for my own biased soul

14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? 

SuGA LMFAO I FEEL LIKE HE'D BE SO DON E BUT ITD BE CUTE 

15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? 

i don't wanna get blacklisted alright. let me love them at a comfortable distance which is a concert yes hello 

16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? 

hobi sounds better imo bc i think he would know how to make me feel better. i prefer a nice laugh and hugs to help me get out of a slump

17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? 

HAHA DUH. FOOD AND JIN ARE MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS SO HMUUUUUU

18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? 

short I guess? I like short hair but idk how to pull it off lmfao 

19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? 

HYUNG LINE ALL THE WAY BOYS

20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? 

NDNNFG OH MY GOD. rapmon ? 

21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ?

I don't wear deodorant so I'm OK

22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? 

KIM SEOKJIIIIIIIIIIIN. but on the cheek. because I love him. but I don't want to love him romantically or make him uncomfortable bc I'm illegal. yes. 

23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? 

while I'm aware that jhope and v could teach me better i would 100% go with jin because I'm not in it to dance in there to have fUN, YO. 

24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? 

nAMJOON!! he could rap with me even tho I suck at singing AND rapping lol

25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? 

#letthemlove THEY DESERVE HAPPINESS TOO OKAY. THEY CAN GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE AND I DON'T WANT TO STAND IN THE WAY OF THAT OK FIGHT ME 

26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? 

karaoke!!!!! I would love to that'd be so fun :') I'm not into shopping that much so pLS HOOK ME UP 

27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? 

eXCUSE ME????? E XCU SE,?????? WHY WOULD I DO EITHER UM????!?!!?! FIGHT ME??

Id. break his heart because from that he can still learn and grow where as with his dreams he can still reach them :') 

28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? 

Suga bc I'm too loud playing games with everyone,,,, 

29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? 

taegi!!!! I'm a quiet sleeper so I won't bother them but Im worried that I'll bother them I :') I love hugs and peoples warmth regardless as I sleep but I'd be too nervous TT

30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? 

face because my name is literally so common that I'd get lost :') but. face is more unique so then :') yes

ThANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS IT WAS SO FUN 

4 hours ago, Whalien said:
You would.

Excuse me I live for bowling and theme parks. Says the person who advocates for Taegi but doesn't have them as award >.>

1. Confess love to you ? J-Hope or Suga?  Suga~~
  2. Have your picture drawn by Jimin or V sings your favorite song for you?  V sings to me~ I really love my babe singing to me that would be the best thing in the world!
  3. Have a date with Jungkook, J-Hope or Rapmonster ? Rapmon~~ bf for sure >3
  4. Be married to Jin and Army hates you or not have any relationship with him and be loved again? be loved by whom?? (jin?? then I would love to do so hahahah xD)
  5. Oversleep and miss important concert or oversleep and miss your date w/ your bias ? oversleep and miss important concert cuz i would only be possible to see them from far far away in the concert xD 
  6. Mad at you for a week J-hope or Jimin ? Jimin~ I would like to see how he will get mad at me that would be sweet :) 
  7. Take selcas w/ 6 members and ignore V or Suga ? (gosh...) Suga... sorry bae I won't get a selca with you but I would take a photo of you doing aeygo~
  8. Meet your bias or meet everyone but not your bias? meet my bias~ (but my bias is too many hahahaha... i know what you mean, only one person xD 
  9. Be poor and love BTS or be extremely rich and forget everything about them? be poor and love BTS~ money can't bring everything huh? and i can be poor but mentally 'rich' :) 
  10. Go to one of their concerts or a fan meeting? concert~ I prefer they singing a lot~
  11. See your OTP get together or have BTS release a lot of mv's/ songs in one day? have them release a lot of mv's/soings in one day~ I don't really have an OTP hahha
  12. Have a one sided love with Jungkook or RapMonster loves you more than you love them? Rapmon loves me~ yay that would be awesome?
  13. See BTS with TWICE or SNSD ? BTS with SNSD~
  14. Go on a vacation with Jungkook while he is wearing a seagull costume or Suga while he is wearing a Kumamon costume ? Suga with Kumamon costume~ Aww that would be cute
  15. Sneak into concert and get caught or their dorm and get caught ? sneak into the dorm~ awwww xD 
  16. Have RapMonster or J-Hope comfort you when you are sad? rapmon~ 
  17. Eat big meals with Jin or ride a horse with J-Hope ? eat big meals with jin~~ i love eating~
  18. If you were the 8th member would you have long hair , guy short, short, or mid way ? (????? what does this one mean...
  19. Be friends with the Maknae-line (Jimin,V and Jungkook) or the Hyung-line (Jin, RM, Suga and J-Hope) ? Hyung-line~ I like to make friends with people older than me~ (even they are all older than me oops...)
  20. See you naked ? RapMonster or V ? (I give up.... no for both??) (that would be catastrophic...) but anyway... taetae
  21. Meet BTS and forget to brush your teeth or wear deodorant ? wear deodorant.... because i have a shower prior to that hahaha
  22. Kiss Jin, Suga, Jimin or Jungkook ? Suga~~
  23. Dancing with J-Hope, Jin or V ? V~~
  24. A duet with RapMonster or Jimin ? Rapmon~~ I sing and he raps, perfect~
  25. Want BTS to be single and alone for Armys or dating and happy with Armys support ? dating and happy with Armys support~ that's more lovely~
  26. Sing karaoke w/ your bias or go on a shopping spree w/ BTS but not your bias ? sing karaoke with my bias~ how could i not reject karaoke time lalalalala~
  27. Break your bias heart or crush your bias lifetime dreams ? (???)
  28. One of the BTS members swears at you in Korean, Suga or Jungkook ? Suga~~ (hahaha for no reason)
  29. Share a bed with JiKook (Jimin x Jungkook) or TaeGi (V x Suga) ? Taegi~ (hahahaha)
  30. And finally... your bias remembers your name or your face ? name~ they would never see my face for their whole life~ but possible on sns for my name~