• Announcements

• monimoni

Jin Birthday Project Reminder!   11/20/2017

The deadline to participate in our Jin birthday project, Fly: 1000 Kisses For Jin, is on 24th November. Make sure to send in your entries soon! Thread in Forum Events.

Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
AJay

Official BBase Mascot Thread

xYNvTIs.png

08h1XG6.png

We are excited to finally announce this explosive (hehe) collaboration that has been weeks in the making!

i0uNYGQ.gif

Bangtan Base users meet the ARMY TIT, an adorable animated crow-tit that is a huge fan of BTS.

Of course the series wouldn't be complete without the 7 boys we all love and cherish. So the ARMY TIT is accompanied by the "MEMBER TITS" as well, doing some of their most famous moves.

This is the debut of an ongoing series to create our own custom signature emojis for Bbase and ARMYs everywhere.

To make our debut grand you now have 27 new crow-tit emojis in your emoticon box!!

Just click on the little smiley face in your reply box and have fun!

cCqBvm8.png

This project from its initiation was a collaborative effort.

In the months it took to design these characters I have tried to take in the opinion of fellow ARMY on community sites and will continue to do so.

This thread will be open to all BBase members who have ideas, requests or cute / iconic gestures they would like to be created with our crow-tit mascots.

Feel free to share ideas or any suggestion to what more you would like to see added to the collection later and follow and keep an eye on this thread for updates on the collection!

A little last note. I want to write a quick thank you to @jin @52Hz for coming up with the idea of this collaboration and being so encouraging and a nod to @satoori who first suggested I make a suggestions thread on BBase and helped start one up for me.

I'm looking forward to see what we can create together ARMY!!

Edited by Amajay
minor text update

NMOl4rX.png

note: If you would like to use the emojis anywhere else besides Bangtan Base use the attached ones with the watermark. You are free to use the non watermarked versions in your emoticon box all over this forum. Let's keep our crow-tits away from thieves and people with bad intentions everyone!

GR5YPRf.gifjTRZhcM.gifF5D2kap.gifVN1bpla.gif8RIahkm.gifyXnMak4.gifLqMsizL.gif

bZgiC5k.gifH2Fe21K.giftKwj1NZ.gifUISdHXk.giffH48xJ9.gifFTPnQun.gifKYNQfPd.gif

:WOW:  :SUS:  :NO:  :EMO:

Edited by Amajay
added the close ups

gbIgi7p.png

note: If you would like to use the emojis anywhere else besides Bangtan Base use the attached ones with the watermark. You are free to use the non watermarked versions in your emoticon box all over this forum. Let's keep our crow-tits away from thieves and people with bad intentions everyone!

9TTokq0.gif87TRJUQ.gifTWWCZI6.gifKaPQBmG.gifcZ9UKt3.gif9HVawR9.gifLuGSpXt.gifGA9lKck.gifThLLTkZ.gifayI4gDZ.gifjKmzwcP.gif3vj29zn.gif

Edited by AJay
added Scared JHope + Blanket Jimin

lH43CkQ.png

BANG-PDNIM / BANG-TOTOTIT

our troll

G1tP3AL.gif0lnulfR.gif

Edited by Amajay

Thanks all of you for your work  they're really cute and fun ;---; i love them.:WOW:

Edited by Cypher•

Omgosh this is all so cute!!! Amazing work!!!! I really do love them all. Props to you and everyone for their suggestions :') 

:SJJANG:

Ohh omg these are soo cool. I've always loved this crow-tit art. It's gorgeous. Thank you guys so much for your hard work :JKISS:

Edited by Israa

omggg these are so cute!! thank you guys this is a really cool project! :JHHEART:i love all of them omg, great work!!

:JKSHOOK:

I am all shook!!!... they look great

I love you Ajay and your tits!ayI4gDZ.gif

TWWCZI6.gif

7 minutes ago, satoori said:

I love you Ajay and your tits!ayI4gDZ.gif

TWWCZI6.gif

:jmshy::JKISS:

Okay not going to lie everyone I  feel like a kid in a candy store seeing them in the emoji box.

1 hour ago, Amajay said:

NMOl4rX.png

GR5YPRf.gifjTRZhcM.gifF5D2kap.gifVN1bpla.gif8RIahkm.gifyXnMak4.gifLqMsizL.gif

bZgiC5k.gifH2Fe21K.giftKwj1NZ.gifUISdHXk.giffH48xJ9.gifFTPnQun.gifKYNQfPd.gif

oh I love that Joon's tits is out of sync with the others. I can't wait to live up this fandom's roaching rep & spread this all over OH :Vpeace:

this is so squishy omfg :EMO:

Wow! They're so awesome!
That's really a great job :JHHEART:

They're so cute, love them! Really great job!

:wave:

OH MY GOD

:JKSHOOK:

These are so adorable! I will for sure use them around BBase! Thanks so much! 

:SSWEG::Vpeace:

:WOW:

THESE ARE SO ADORABLE I'M GOING CRAZY RN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THEM!!!

They are freaking perfect omg

Talented people making awesome works 

:EMO:

Edited by hannalau

These are so cute! :WOW: