Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
sungel

appreciation BTS's Piercings Thread

I used to have a lot of piercing's. I had gauges like Kook as well. But I took them all out a few years ago :,) This is a great thread and I love their different styles. I wish Hobi would get his ear's pierced but if he doesn't want to so be it. I love sets of three. So Tae's triangle and and Kook's three hoops are really cool to me. I'm also suddenly into asymetrical piercings thanks to Seokjin. It'd be nice to see Namjoon in some earrings again too. I also wonder if we'll ever see them get a tattoo. 

I personally love earrings myself and I have like 8 on the right ear in one row up to the top cartilage and have one on the left but planning on getting 4 more (2 on the lobs and two helixes)

It's interesting how many earrings they have as a group tho.

I have 2 piercings, one at each earlobe
In my country (Indonesia), it's common and a kind of tradition for girls to use earrings since baby :3
I really love their helix piercing, I hope I can get one too someday T^T

On 6/7/2017 at 3:53 AM, seamless-vision said:

Kookie 'made' me get two helix piercings in my right ear. I now have all the piercings that the boys have plus others that I've had for a long time. I have eleven ear piercings in total. I had to take them all out two days ago and now I can't get my daith back in because I can't see the hole. It's annoying me! I've given up for the moment but I WILL get it back in! :D

ok now i really wanna see your piercings *Q*

i ended up getting 3 more piercings not too long after your original comment xD

Edited by sungel

okay, what is a Helix? because i'm only seing the cartilage piercings? but maybe i just never realized they have a name.

also, is it me or has Jungkook let his gauges go smaller? they seemed like they were decent sized at one point but now he seems to be wearing smaller ones again.

i love piercings. i think they're amazing. i myself have a cartilage, an industrial (i haven't worn anything in it in a while but i want to open them back up. just need to find some decent little studs) my tragus and one basic set of holes. i also have my tounge webbing done and had my lip done for over five years and hope to reget it one day.

On 5/9/2017 at 9:03 AM, Rivelta said:

Yoongi (Alledgedly 5 [2 on right ear, 3 on left ear]; wearing 2 for a long time?)

Hide contents

tumblr_inline_ntcff5RriU1skq486_500.jpgCan still clearly see the hole here.

Sure enough! all 3 piercings/holes are still there~

oooookkay. someone help me confirm- does V actually have a lip piercing now or is it fake 

Dcrt79CVwAAUytP.jpg

also, jin's earrings are getting more and more elaborate... i must make a collection soon

the evolution of seokjin's dangling earring pic.twitter.com/AwJpFkBjoh

🌊🌊🌊 (@jinjuseyo) May 8, 2018

Edited by sungel

ok it seems everyone else has dangly earrings too now :O :shooky:

@taesthetic aw now that the MV is out, looks like the lip ring was fake xD also

Edited by sungel

How amazing does J-Hope look with (fake I assume) piercings in the new concept photos / fake love vid / twitter post! 

NnTyVcT.jpg

xFgNrcE.jpg

EJ2UrqN.jpg

Edited by Vespertine

welp! it looks like they're having Jhope wearing ear cuffs now! 

DdhsEpkVAAAZFgX.jpg

Spoiler

Also, i will add a new compilation cause... so they're all wearing dangly earrings >3< <3 

Edited by sungel