Welcome, Guest!

Sign up now and join in on all the BTS fun! If you have trouble registering, send us an email at [email protected]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SeokSeok

article
170613 BTS who was different from the start... their overflowing energy even before their debut

6 posts in this topic

0003848572_001_20170613094205643.png

Kang Chanee shared his memory

In 2013, BTS members needed a large practice room so they came to practice hard for couple of days and nights at our office practice room
In just 4 years they leaped as world star BTS from a scary(ily hard working) rookie kids!

4 years ago

Scary rookie kids are practicing all night even today~
Among all the groups I've seen recently, I felt the strongest energy from them!

"Genius displays itself even in childhood"

This idiom literally applies to group BTS. SNS post shared by a gayo producer who watched BTS practicing for their debut right around the corner in 2013 at a practice room is receiving attention.

CEO Kang Chanee who has been a manager for a long time and later debuted singers like Chunja, LPG, Yoon Gun posted a photo of BTS practicing on his Facebook account in June 12th 2013 with the caption, "Scary rookie kids are practicing all night even today~ Among all the groups I've seen recently, I felt the strongest energy from them!"

2013 June 12th was the day before BTS's debut. After 4 years, on June 12th CEO Kang Chanee shared his post from 4 years ago and added, "n 2013, BTS members needed a large practice room so they came to practice hard for a couple of days and nights at our office practice room. In just 4 years they leaped as world star BTS from a scary(ily hard working) rookie kids!"

BTS advanced to the world star rank after winning the "Top Social Artist" award at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards as the first KPOP group.

Original article here
Response +249 

1. This photo really touched my heart. Even when they've become the top-level group in Korea with worldwide popularity, it's still difficult for them to have their articles featured on the main page compared to other teams but BTS members still continue to grow by overcoming all the prejudice and discrimination. Watching them makes me respect them and this is beyond the simple aspiration fans have for their stars. +214 -2

2. The strong bond between the members, the enormous amount of practice, overflowing talents, sweat, and passion- hard work never betrays. BTS is the proof and this is why I love them~ BTS forever +168 -2

3. My singers who make me proud +134 -1

4. There's nothing free in this world~~ BTS fighting! +128 -1

5. As expected from BTS! Congrats on your 4th anniversary and let's walk on the flower road with ARMY +130 -2

6. Some think they rose really easily... but this is the result they achieved by shedding blood, sweat, and tears!! BTS is amazing ㅎㅎ +34 -1

7. There are people who don't know BTS but people who really know BTS don't talk bad about them... they are a team that shows us what's it's like to do your best +32 -1

8. I'm so proud +31 -1

9. As expected from BTS! It took only 4 years for the scary rookies to become this extraordinary idol kya~ +30 -1

10. As I read the article... I was moved... ㅠㅠ congrats on the 4th anniversary~ +29 -1

Eng Trans By : @peachisoda

"Some think they rose really easily... but this is the result they achieved by shedding blood, sweat, and tears!! BTS is amazing."

:armyryan:

They've come so far and still continue to work hard. :wave:

10 hours ago, SeokSeok said:

2. The strong bond between the members, the enormous amount of practice, overflowing talents, sweat, and passion- hard work never betrays. BTS is the proof and this is why I love them~ BTS forever +168 -2

Damn thinking about this line gets me all emo bc I can imagine the boys and their staff using this to comfort themselves back in the days when they'd bend over backwards practicing and seemingly get nowhere ;;

Long live tbh. 

so nice of him to remember his old post, i think everyone who knows BTS have nothing but good things to say about them.

Great to see that the boys were hard working and good people at their core and roots :")

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0